What's new

Indian army running short of ammunition

Status
Not open for further replies.
bhaiyo elmo aagai hai..post edit karo or nikal lo:rofl:

She usually locks you in first with her Prism seeking missiles. She has plenty of those. Your signature is proof she has not run out of ammo :rofl:

You are the only internally unstable active threat for India out there. :)

What if Martians invade Pakistan :lol:

We can stretch our imagination as far as we want when it comes speculations.

the same chief who now states that India only has two days munitions was planning a two front war. Why do you look at smaller countries nearer you to bully?? Why don't you compare yourselves to a country the same size as India?? Anyway I think it is ridiculous to have pretensions of being a super power for any country and then to be caught out with two days of munitions

Why are you so obsessed with Pakistan. Even your chief of army is a liar or inadequate procurement becomes a knock Pakistan matter??? why? Why?

Arre... Who else would we want ammo for?? Pakistan and China only.. But need of ammo for Pakistan seems to be diminishing as I said above..:)

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

India will have to get a honest chief of army and solve its inadequate procurement problem before it can call itself super power designate

Yeah.. Our lie about Super Power status is busted :(

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

7. new Indian battle mangement plan: make peace with China and Pakistan and save 2 days of ammo...how about that?:laugh:

No fun in that.. Atleast on this forum :)

So after 15 pages why cant Indians just admit that their Army chief is a liar why do you say oh he must be exaggerating. Why not just say he is a liar and dishonest

Having said that other than a gut feeling or being in denial I have seen no evidence here produced by any forum member that he is a liar

If Kiyani says something like that?
India or USA will straight away start Operation Baluchwarna Liberation.

Why do you want to drag US in to this ? Why will they fight India's wars ?

So after 15 pages why cant Indians just admit that their Army chief is a liar why do you say oh he must be exaggerating. Why not just say he is a liar and dishonest

Having said that other than a gut feeling or being in denial I have seen no evidence here produced by any forum member that he is a liar

I thought you had a conclusion post a few pages back.

Why would you want Indian members to give evidence that he is a liar..?? Seriously dude.. You need some english classes.. Or you are typing faster than you can think...(dont know if it says something about your typing speed or thinking speed)

Why would you want Indian members to give evidence that he is a liar..?? Seriously dude.. You need some english classes.. Or you are typing faster than you can think...(dont know if it says something about your typing speed or thinking speed)

Well a number of you have come on here and said that he has exaggerated without any authority other than oh it cant be true that we only have two days munitions

funny-argument-correct-grammar-quote.jpg

Why do you want to drag US in to this ? Why will they fight India's wars ?

Read the next Part. That's the logical step. US has it's own stakes too.

besides Baloch Liberation is not our war, just Humanitarian Mission.

Read the next Part. That's the logical step. US has it's own stakes too.

And the catalyst will be Kiyani making a statement that India has no more than 2 days of ammo ?
Come on the US can come up with a better excuse than that if it wanted to attack Pakistan

Thats why we got

16 of these
C-17_test_sortie.jpg

12 of these
RAAF_Lockheed_Martin_C-130J-30_YPMC_Creek.jpg

:help::buba_phone::dance3:

What will these be used for when you are out of your ammo...:rofl:
The only use of these will be by committing suicide...:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back