What's new

Indian army running short of ammunition

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok.. assume we have two days worth of ammunition for arty and airdefence... I hope you still understand it might exceed quantitatively the stores for a week of pakistan....

Mate its not about Pakistan. What is it you guys are so obsessed with Pakistan that bangladesh could probably invade you from the east.

This thread was opened by an Indian member to show us all what the Indian chief of Army is saying publically about the ammunition reserves you have. Subsequently dozens of indians have put posts up saying its not true etc etc. You now insinuate this thread has become a troll feast? I suggest you voice your concerns at your fellow Indians and stop living in denial and blaming everything else.
I think its more than "a bit of a concern" - its an extremely serious flaw and i hope what you say resolves the issues.

Yeah but it is quite obvious who was trying to give a totally different direction to the topic at hand, I don't think any Indian here actually said that the Chief is a liar, and no one knows what is the actual situation vis a vis the status of the armaments except the concerned people, And the matter was raised by the chief to the defense minister asking him for a solution to which he will definitely look into. It is a bit of a concern but nothing that cannot be remedied by the concerned parties.

Yeah but it is quite obvious who was trying to give a totally different direction to the topic at hand, I don't think any Indian here actually said that the Chief is a liar, and no one knows what is the actual situation vis a vis the status of the armaments except the concerned people, And the matter was raised by the chief to the defense minister asking him for a solution to which he will definitely look into. It is a bit of a concern but nothing that cannot be remedied by the concerned parties.

This is very unfair. Its very simple mate the inference you draw from op is either your chief of army is a liar or your procurement is inadequate or most likely a bit of both

Mate its not about Pakistan. What is it you guys are so obsessed with Pakistan that bangladesh could probably enter you from the rear. lol

No bhai, BSF is enough for them.

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

7. new Indian battle mangement plan: make peace with China and Pakistan and save 2 days of ammo...how about that?:laugh:

Sure..Why not? but peace will not come at the cost of our territorial integrity.

i wonder what will be replies of indians if this come out from kiyani's mouth ?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you guys keep this story in every thread till 2017 :rofl: :rofl:

Indians off topic. obsessed with Pakistan. Let me remind you either chief of Indian army is a liar when he says they only have munitions for two days or Indian procurement is not not fit for purpose

Mate its not about Pakistan.

You are the only internally unstable active threat for India out there. :)

What is it you guys are so obsessed with Pakistan that bangladesh could probably invade you from the east.

What if Martians invade Pakistan :lol:

We can stretch our imagination as far as we want when it comes speculations.

This is very unfair. Its very simple mate the inference you draw from op is either your chief of army is a liar or your procurement is inadequate or most likely a bit of both

Why would the chief lie about something like this? will he have any credibility left if the fact is actually different, there could definitely be a shortage of armament for him to write to the minister. But 2 days worth? that must be an exaggeration - how do you actually work out that there is only 2 days worth of ammunition? every soldier/ ship/ artillery fires all rounds for 2 days continuously for the ammo to become zero. You cannot quantify your ammo in the number of days owing to the huge IA size, The 2 days factor was to impress on the minister on the gravity of the situation. But rest assured it will be definitely addressed.

When we won't have ammo we will fire our nukes, just to test them after all they failed in '98 ;)

Well then do ask the general if some of them are left after the initial tests and pray he has no more eyeopening secrets and surprizes for you.:D

Only wise Indian mentioned on these forums at the moment is your general. Rest of you Indian expert analysts here are the laughing stock of PDF.

So I will gladly accept your thanks for making you laugh.. With all the $hit going down in Pakistan, any reason to laugh must be welcome.. No?

my A$$, not surprised I have to spoon feed you about basic language filters in modern forums. What a dumb person I am talking to..

What has your a$$ got to do with Superpower terminology.. seriously dude.. enroll in a communication class...

short of ammo because they blindly use in in war games now only 2 days ammo left damn may be they count empty boxes included as full boxes but now they open them and see ohhh we have nothing left :rofl:

ammobox.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom