What's new

Indian Americans ahead of all other ethnic minorities in US

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are becoming to the world what the Jewish community of today is to America.

Influence and power worldwide. This is a very good development. Compared to the Jews, we have an added advantage. A united country, a millennia of collective history and a big as$ population.

I hope i live to see the day when the age of Indian stereotypes are over. The day when every Indian citizen is able to dream of big things. The day when poverty and hunger is eradicated. The day when every Indian citizen has the right to equality, education and basic amenities.

one news about Indians in Britain as below:

Indians account for 22% of Britain’s ultra-rich club

Indians account for 22% of Britain

Super-rich Indians account for more than 20% of the wealth of ultra-high net worth (UHNW) individuals in Britain, a new list showed on Tuesday. As a national group, they are second only to expat Russians.

The list, published by the Singapore-based Wealth-X group, places steel magnate and ArcelorMittal chairman Lakshmi Mittal at second place with a fortune of $15.8 billion. Mittal was pushed to the second spot this year by Russian Alisher Burkhanovich Usmanov, who is part owner of the English football club Arsenal and is worth $16.4 billion.

“Mittal has seen his net worth estimate decline along with the stock price of ArcelorMittal, losing at least $30 billion in recent years,” the report said.

The two other Indians on the top 15 list are the Hinduja brothers — Srichand at number 9 with a net worth of $7.6 billion and Gopichand at 12th with $6 billion.

Taken together, the wealth of the three Indian-origin industrialists makes up 22% of the top 15 total of $133.3 billion.

Apart from Usmanov, the two other Russians in the list include Roman Abramovich (at number 3, $12.1 billion) and Leonard Blavatnik (Number 5, $9.5 billion).

According to Wealth-X estimates, there are 10,760 individuals residents in Britain worth $30 million or more, with at least 310 new individuals joining the ranks of the ultra wealthy. On an average, Britain has added one UHNW individual every day since 2011. The combined wealth of the UHNW in Britain stands at an estimated $1.3 trillion.

“The wealth composition of the United Kingdom, London in particular, is diverse,” said David Lincoln, Director of Research at Wealth-X. “This is reflected in our data showing that 31% of the UHNW population in the United Kingdom is considered non-domiciled, with non-resident Indians and West AsianUHNWIs making up a significant proportion of these.”

Indians account for 22% of Britain
now there are two ruler class/ rich class in Britain right now, Indians and Russians :cheers:

^ I should expect pakistanis among the rich in UK along with the Indians. There are Pakistani origin lords and high powered businessmen.

Not to mention, plenty of pakistanis migrate enmasse to the UK.

We are becoming to the world what the Jewish community of today is to America.

Influence and power worldwide. This is a very good development. Compared to the Jews, we have an added advantage. A united country, a millennia of collective history and a big as$ population.

I hope i live to see the day when the age of Indian stereotypes are over. The day when every Indian citizen is able to dream of big things. The day when poverty and hunger is eradicated. The day when every Indian citizen has the right to equality, education and basic amenities.

poverty of India is now because of its over population. i made a comment as below, post #19, calculating total number of Indian Upper Middle Class over 340mil, more than total population of India at the time of freedom, in 1947 :enjoy:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...g-problem-indias-democracy-2.html#post3076742

^ I should expect pakistanis among the rich in UK along with the Indians. There are Pakistani origin lords and high powered businessmen.

Not to mention, plenty of pakistanis migrate enmasse to the UK.

Most of the top Pakistani businessmen/politicians have double citizenship. eg: Rahman Malik.

a shame that they cant contribute to Indian society ........

they do contribute significantly to the foreign policy

I think Gays like yourself like those Jihadis, you really don't want them Castrated.

Gay ? Who me ? Only in your wet dreams :lol:

A very desperate and weak comeback btw .

China is less crowded than india.

World_population_density_map.PNG

List of sovereign states and dependent territories by population density - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read a little bit more about 'Real Population density' and arable land . I would be really surprised if the 1984 in your name is your birth year :lol:

It seems they have included some Pakistanis as indians due to the same ethnicity....

BTW whts the household income of indians in india:D?

getting proud of the success of others countries is not good it shows tht its US & there policies behind ths sucess to support poor countries like india, so nothing should be proud ....

I see this “India Americans have the highest average earning” fastly becoming “38% of NASA scientists are Indians” V 2.0.

If the latter is just a blatant lie, the former is a crook piece of shameless propaganda with drastically manipulated data!

1. Indians coming to the US are highly selected, unlike Chinese Americans (for numerous generations already) or Euro Americans for example, hence the average earning makes no sense at all to compare with others. It’s apple-orange comparison.

2. The article also stated Indians has almost half of H1B1 of 2011. It means by default Indians landed in America are the best of the best of India, on average, and receive, required by H1BI regulation, much higher wages than the American average. Of course they have “higher average income” compared with others.

3. Further, these H1B1ers are mostly young people, single, white collar, working age, not like other ethnic group for instance, the Chinese Americans or German or Italian or Swiss Americans, being scientists or doctors or builders or civil servants or railway employees… they come from all walks of life unlike highly selected Indian H1B1 which forms the lion share of Indian Americans.

4. Plus, not all working age Americans of other ethnicities work, some between jobs, some are unhealthy or disadvantaged physically receiving govt welfare, while Indians being mostly H1B1 have no such an issue in comparison.

All this drivel based wrong fact, like another member pointed out, how are Indian H1B1 visa holders Indian Americans?

5. Do you know what is Dutch American average income? And those of Spanish Americans? Norwegian Americans? Israeli/Jewish Americans? Belgian Americans? Japanese Americans?... etc. etc. yes, they don’t count other successful ethnicities independently to compare with Indians, as they only count Indians. :rofl:

Well go and find out.

6. More, of course they don’t illegal Indians there who are many many more! Far more than 3 or 4 million Indians reported.

Another retarded numbers without any source

2.4 lakh illegal Indian immigrants living in U.S.: report

By here is something to chew on for you:

China is placed fifth in the list, but tops among the Asian countries with 280,000 illegal immigrants, followed by Philippines (270,000) which is ranked overall sixth.

Every time I go to America, I can readily see many Indians working in 7/11s, shabby car wash, motels along highways… of course, they don’t count those. :rofl:

We are interested to hear, how is that you can identify Indians from south Asians based on looks,
7. If the US were to sets up a visa called H100B2 tomorrow and employ 20 best Africans from Congo Republic with USD 70,000 salary, in the same logic and comparison method aren’t the Congonese the most successful ethnicity of America? --- as ridiculous and as manipulated as what the OP “polls” claim!

That would depend on how visa H100B2 defines Congolese worker

Last, there is no such a thing as “Asian American”. Indian American originally didn’t belong to “Asia” category. Indians lobbied the congress to out them under “Asian” title in order to qualify the very juicy Minority Loans. Utter shameless!

This is all news to us

Those minority loans are sort of “compensation”frankly to many real minorities such as the Chinese for their historical huge contributions made to the rise of America while being unfairly treated/discriminated. Indians are the new comers in comparison, mostly coming in for the last 2 decades or so, and they contributed nothing, nothing! , to the rise of America historically while stealing these precious and limited loans! A bunch of thieves, really! :angry:

trollface.jpg

"Sherni ka balatkar , aur chuha Pareshaan"

Translated : Tigress got raped and the mouse got concerned :rofl:

It seems they have included some Pakistanis as indians due to the same ethnicity....

BTW whts the household income of indians in india:D?

getting proud of the success of others countries is not good it shows tht its US & there policies behind ths sucess to support poor countries like india, so nothing should be proud ....

We are proud that Indians in US have contributed positively to the their adopted country's progress and didn't till now got a bad name by involving themselves in 'unwanted' activities like some other countries. Also are you saying that HIB1 visa is made by US only for Indians.

"Sherni ka balatkar , aur chuha Pareshaan"

Translated : Tigress got raped and the mouse got concerned :rofl:

Well even after Chinese having bigger population than Indians in US and has the so called 'historical influence' in the US, they are not able to out lobby Indians, then I would say Indians deserve the loans or whatever they are getting by their influence.

Really depends on how you look at it. On one hand Indian Americans are some of the best and brightest people in the nation, which is a fact that I could attest to. On the other hand doesn't this imply a major leakage of talents from India?

The question will an IITian have greater probability of finding opportunities for success in India or USA?

Of course, one thing is sure an Indian after being successive in USA and coming to India will certainly contribute to India more than he could have had he stayed in India.

The good analogy is like the Father of Chinese missile program who was graduate from MIT, the one who is credited for the Silk worm cruise missiles. Had he stayed in China could he have achieved this?

There are too much Indians all over the world, overpopulation is a serious problem. I recommend half-child policy, every two families can have one child, that way everyone wins, including Indians.

Its understandable why Arab people are bit uncomfortable about this considering Indians have large presence in UAE.

The problem is more to do with more lucrative opportunities outside, rather than over population.

Well even after Chinese having bigger population than Indians in US and has the so called 'historical influence' in the US, they are not able to out lobby Indians, then I would say Indians deserve the loans or whatever they are getting by their influence.

I really not much interested in this dick measuring context between Indian and Chinese Americans. Even if some e-Chinese suffer from inferiority complex. Indian or Chinese Americans deserve equal status as any other American citizen at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom