What's new

Indian Americans ahead of all other ethnic minorities in US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Götterdämmerung;3080520 said:
I don't really understand this thread. Have anyone of you seen a German bragging the accomplishments our emigrants (Boeing anyone?)

We just did:

have made in the US or any other places? Goodness, the list of US Nobel laureats with German ancestry can easily drown any of you Indian braggadocios in the Mariana Trench and double that.

Right that huge amount of Indians ditched their fake democracy and embrace US democracy, but wrong in thinking/implying that the poll will include the income of those illegal immigrants.

I believe if the illegal immigrants were polled to average Indian income, it will surely pull down it a bit.

On the other side, those who open restaurant and motels are possibly not reporting their full income.

Right that huge amount of Indians ditched their fake democracy and embrace US democracy,

Was there a survey conducted among those illegal Indian immigrants, about their opinion on Indian democracy?

but wrong in thinking/implying that the poll will include the income of those illegal immigrants.

Which poll?

I believe if the illegal immigrants were polled to average Indian income, it will surely pull down it a bit.

:confused:

On the other side, those who open restaurant and motels are possibly not reporting their full income.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom