What's new

Indian Air Force News & Discussions

We are just not solving the RIGHT PROBLEM !!!!!! I just dont think more Su 30's is that great idea... I just feel that we should be showing more urgency towards MRCA....We need some good A2G aircrafts (even though Su 30 is indeed multi role)....and one that would complement Su 30 ...more Su 30's is not the answer for everything in the same way that Su 30 is not the answer to all our operational needs !!!!

Just my two cents !!

I would like to see some Su-34 in IAF ..atleast 40 of them ...but then again thats my wishlist ...

kick the MIG 27 out and buy some 150 of these babies the su 34

su34_4.jpg

su34_front.jpg

Russian Sukhoi-34 fighter bomber successfully accomplished a non-stop 6-thousand-kilometre test flight

BY: Voice of Russia

A wing of latest Russian Sukhoi-34 fighter bombers has successfully accomplished a non-stop 6-thousand-kilometre test flight from the region of Lipetsk south of Moscow to the region of Khabarovsk in the Russian Far East. The Sukhoi-34’s predecessor in the niche, the Sukhoi-24, cannot fly further than 3 thousand kilometres.

The Sukhoi-34 is a two-seater with a length of 22 metres and a wingspan of 14.7 metres. The maximum speed is 19 hundred kilometres an hour.

well IAF has around 5 of these i saw some where pics of them in iaf colours but old varients

^^bilkul mere man ki baat hai...Get the mirage and Rafale..India will have an interesting mix of russian and french planes..both in huge numbers..so maintenance problem solved..

Back
Top Bottom