What's new

Indian Agni BM Technology origin

Although i hit the thanks button toxic_pus but nevertheless wish to express my respect for you. Great discussion mate, i am impressed !

@all

arey yaar i dont think there is any need for us to prove that SLV-3 is not a copy of Scout or for the matter Agni is not Indigeneous.
Y are u guys taking so much pain to prove it otherwise.?

We know the truth and if they think that it is not indigenous let them beleive it if that gives them a good sleep,but it wont change/affect even a 0.0000001% of the fact that they r indigenous.

nd wen the world leaders in Space like NASA,Russia and ESA are congratulating us for our achievements and lining up to launch their satellites why the heck should we care abt a nation that has only a space agency jus for the sake of having it and has not even a single SLV..?

1465.gif

@all

arey yaar i dont think there is any need for us to prove that SLV-3 is not a copy of Scout or for the matter Agni is not Indigeneous.
Y are u guys taking so much pain to prove it otherwise.?

We know the truth and if they think that it is not indigenous let them beleive it if that gives them a good sleep,but it wont change/affect even a 0.0000001% of the fact that they r indigenous.

nd wen the world leaders in Space like NASA,Russia and ESA are congratulating us for our achievements and lining up to launch their satellites why the heck should we care abt a nation that has only a space agency jus for the sake of having it and has not even a single SLV..?

1465.gif

Actually its necessary. Growler consent is that India and Pakistan both imports blueprints and vital tech for their missiles. Then why is that India takes decades with hefty failures to achieve a goal which Pakistan achieves quite early without any failure? And they take considerable less time, Tanks and fighter aircraft just appears out of thin air.

Its nothing more than denial mode, first Indian defense product is mocked with cheap blows like failed project, arjunk and what not and after decades of R&D when it becomes successful, foreign contribution is quickly attributed.

But like you said, it won't even make 0.0000001% of effect on India's prowess.

Actually its necessary. Growler consent is that India and Pakistan both imports blueprints and vital tech for their missiles. Then why is that India takes decades with hefty failures to achieve a goal which Pakistan achieves quite early without any failure? And they take considerable less time, Tanks and fighter aircraft just appears out of thin air.

Its nothing more than denial mode, first Indian defense product is mocked with cheap blows like failed project, arjunk and what not and after decades of R&D when it becomes successful, foreign contribution is quickly attributed.

But like you said, it won't even make 0.0000001% of effect on India's prowess.

Nah India doesn't import vital blueprints and tech for our Missiles or Space Program..while Pakistani's here are themselves admitting that they bought and painted "stuff" from China and North Korea.AQ Khan himself say's such stuff,if you say he is mad then you have my sympathy.
All this time the only source for his info which he claims as neutral is "Wisconsin project" lol so much for being non biased.

According to his logic if I use a German made spanner for tightening my cycle's chain then it is safe to say that My Cycle is a German Copy :P

I dont even bother getting down to your level of getting personal with the debate which you are losing. Thats why you think its very necessary for you to talk in this manner which only reflects your frustration. Just soak your head in cold water and chill the f out.
Secondly, term 'exact copy' or 'carbon copy' (refer the so called Pentagon report below) can mean only one thing. That SLV-3 is one-to-one replica of some version of Scout - internally and externally. No matter how hard you try to spin, it can't have a different meaning.
You can interrupt it in anyway that suites your ego satisfaction. No where in the report does it mentions "exact copy" of internal Scout systems when the report clearly states which foreigner country helped on Agni development. You are just having difficulties understanding these facts.

Thirdly, if end product of SLV-3 is _different_ from Scout then how come SLV-3 is not a new product. The only similarity with Scout, that I am seeing, is that SLV-3, just like Scout was a rocket that carried a satellite to LEO and had four stages. Everything else is different. Its like saying all sedans are same because they have the same 3-box design, with four wheels, four doors and an engine at the front. Therefore sedans made by Mercedes are same as those made by, lets say, Toyota, and are not different products.
Coming up with analogies to suite your ego? Then Chinese have every single wright to call their J-7MG as "indigenous" as the shape is no longer the exact same as Mig-21 F and it incooperates different avionics and engine.
My replies are in blue. I have changed the highlights as well.
already answered.
One FYI thing before I forget. SLV-3's 1st stage used PBAN based propellant, while Agni-I's 1st stage uses HTPB based propellant.

The funny thing is. their is practically no difference between brain washed north koreans and indians. both are deluded with their blind national patriotism.
Notice that you are refuting one of the most trusted and reliable sources in Missile and Nuclear proliferation. Just goes to show how deluded you are.

^^^^^^

Doesnt this reply jus prove my point not to reply to this poster..?:hitwall::hitwall:

According to his logic if I use a German made spanner for tightening my cycle's chain then it is safe to say that My Cycle is a German Copy :P

The only problem with your flawed analogy that virtually SLV-3 is foreigner technology assembled in india. The Platform is based on Scout missile, the guidance system, electronics, fuel propulsion technology are German and French.

The only problem with your flawed analogy that virtually SLV-3 is foreigner technology assembled in india. The Platform is based on Scout missile, the guidance system, electronics, fuel propulsion technology are German and French.

The only problem with your analogy is that you are always considering "Virtually" while literally the Indian technology is not entirely based on any Scout Missiles

^ I don't think any Chinese will claim that J-7 isn't a copy of the MiG21

What's there to claim when you yourself is saying that the J-7 is a copy of the MiG-21? :azn:

We will not for any matter say that our indigenous developments are the copy of some other technology used in an other country.

What's there to claim when you yourself is saying that the J-7 is a copy of the MiG-21? :azn:

We will not for any matter say that our indigenous developments are the copy of some other technology used in an other country.

Dude I'm saying that he's the only one saying the J-7 and variants isn't a copy of the MiG21.

^ I don't think any Chinese will claim that J-7 isn't a copy of the MiG21

I didn't go through the post to which you were replying to..I hope Growler here got his answer from a honest Chinese himself.

I really appreciate your neutral opinion.

Notice that you are refuting one of the most trusted and reliable sources in Missile and Nuclear proliferation. Just goes to show how deluded you are.

Which exactly is that source?
Wisconsin project? Lol shame on you man really shame on you.I never knew that one could be so desperate and miserable at the same time.Now that I have met you I have had yet an other experience of that kind Growler and guess what it is you!

Back
Top Bottom