What's new

India will be world's 3rd largest economy by 2030

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manufacturing is the path of great economic success, not the service sector. No superpower has ever risen relying on the service sector. I am skeptical of this claim that India will be the third largest economy by 2030.

I would say German and Japan will still be ahead, due to their industrial capability and infrastructure.
if it is so congrats to the Germans and the Japanese. we dont have to be in this horse race running like mad cows.

if it is so congrats to the Germans and the Japanese. we dont have to be in this horse race running like mad cows.
I am not saying you won't surpass them one day, but 2030 is a little too early to call. Also, it's very difficult to predict events in the future, and economic growth rate is not linear. China is already sliding back to under 10% growth after a decades of maintaining this rate.

Instead of being 3rd largest economy on earth, I would be more happy if the growth story is more and more inclusive.

We have start big, bigger manufacturing industries because these industries will only employing millions of people at a time.

Our population growth is big hurdle for reduction of poverty and needs to slow down drastically. Then only percapita gdp will rise and so will rise other HDI indicators.

I am not saying you won't surpass them one day, but 2030 is a little too early to call. Also, it's very difficult to predict events in the future, and economic growth rate is not linear. China is already sliding back to under 10% growth after a decades of maintaining this rate.
I hope the movie "3 idiots" from INDIA was very famous in CHINA. its not about surpassing others but is about excelance. and in my honest opinion all asian countries should work together to eliminate the problems each have rather than going on a race to see who is going to be the top, who is going to be the second top.
Congrats to the CHINESE of achieving for thier 10% anual growth at the same time i forgive some of the CHINESE who redicule INDIA for its slow growth of 6-7 % anually.

Manufacturing is the path of great economic success, not the service sector. No superpower has ever risen relying on the service sector. I am skeptical of this claim that India will be the third largest economy by 2030.

I would say German and Japan will still be ahead, due to their industrial capability and infrastructure.

Please do not forget china.

If there are no delays of course. So let's make it year 3000.

If Scorpene submarines (with some assistance) generated 10 years delay, where is the logic of your predictions.

I would rather say: I hope or I wish India will be the 3rd largest economy in some future date.

If there are no delays of course. So let's make it year 3000.

If Scorpene submarines (with some assistance) generated 10 years delay, where is the logic of your predictions.

I would rather say: I hope or I wish India will be the 3rd largest economy in some future date.
As you wish brother, by the year 3000 the dust in my bones will be gone, neither i am sure that my blood line will be there to see anything in that year. so what ever you say mate.
you can redicule us to the max extent you can, but we forgive you. because we are from the land of Gandhi.

As you wish brother, by the year 3000 the dust in my bones will be gone, neither i am sure that my blood line will be there to see anything in that year. so what ever you say mate.
you can redicule us to the max extent you can, but we forgive you. because we are from the land of Gandhi.

No malice or ridicule, just logic.
Please reread my last sentence, "I hope or I wish India will be the 3rd largest economy in some future date."
To make you laugh, if I wanted to ridicule India, I would have said, "India will be 3rd world largest economy by 2030" so please laugh !

By the way I loved Mahatma Gandhi and his simple dress code like the Muslims in Hajj to show
The close thighs in his thoughts and deeds with the purity of Islam.

With out no doubt, India is going to be the third largest economy and fastest growing large economy in the world before 2030. Most reports, be it from GS, Citi, HSBC and now BP's Energy Outlook, agree on this. Citi even goes further to say that by 2050, India is going to be the largest economy in the world by 2050.

No malice or ridicule, just logic.
Please reread my last sentence, "I hope or I wish India will be the 3rd largest economy in some future date."
To make you laugh, if I wanted to ridicule India, I would have said, "India will be 3rd world largest economy by 2030" so please laugh !

By the way I loved Mahatma Gandhi and his simple dress code like the Muslims in Hajj to show

Wrong. BP's Energy Outlook is a report that directs BP's investment strategy in future. The report suggest BP is bullish on Indian markets. No one would like to bet on dead horse. You can see large investments from BP coming to India

i don't understand the idea of associating Gandhi to a perticular religion. He was a born Hindu but is a gift to every other human being who wishes to take the path of non violance. He can not be associated with a perticular relgion. He is a gift to the Man Kind from Hindusim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom