What's new

India will be world's 3rd largest economy by 2030

Status
Not open for further replies.
see there are a lot of INDIANS who think that it was NEHRU's farward policy that screwed our mutual relationship that florished before 1960. you are not seeing the larger section. have you ever wished us prosperous journey in our quest for becoming a global leader along with your country. I dont think so.

I once thought I could some day make a friend out of you, just like other Chinese brother. I don't give up hope in making friends easily. But I'll make an exception for You. Its hard to win your heart as you have too much hatred for brown skins like me,

I already told you, when I joined this forum I was probably the most pro-China/India friendship person here.

But the bitter truth, is that the Indian mindset has been so warped by 1962 that they can't stop thinking about it on any matter regarding China. The Indian media is filled with scaremongering articles about China, while our media hardly even talks about India. The nation of India lives in fear and paranoia of anything to do with China.

This national paranoia is too deep, there is nothing that can be done except hope that India does not try to repeat 1959.

I already told you, when I joined this forum I was probably the most pro-China/India friendship person here.

But the bitter truth, is that the Indian mindset has been so warped by 1962 that they can't stop thinking about it on any matter regarding China. The Indian media is filled with scaremongering articles about China, while our media hardly even talks about India. The nation of India lives in fear and paranoia of anything to do with China.

This national paranoia is too deep, there is nothing that can be done except hope that India does not try to repeat 1959.
see I am a regular INDIAN just like any other. Do I have CHINA will invade my country kind of thogut every day when it wake up. the truth is NO. if you can accpet that you can see that not every INDIAN is like anti CHINA as you can see most are anti CHINA here in PDF.
there are a lot of rational minds in INDIA who think about their livelyhood and ways of making wealth for his/her kid.
we can still be friends despite our claim on Arunachal and Aksai Chin. Its up to you, that you have to forgive some INDIANs who dwell in the past of 1962.

Wow, a prediction of 20 years into the future? :cheesy:

They couldn't even predict the 2008 Credit Crunch one week before it happened.

Hell, these economic experts cannot even predict what will happen tommorrow, let alone in 20 years.

And that includes their prediction for China being the largest economy as well.

Don't you get tired of repeating same worn out rhetoric in every single thread?
Don't have anything new or rather original to present?

Besides as far as predicting the future is concerned..weren't you predicting, just couple of days ago ..on how if Muslim population India reaches 30%, they will demand separate state!!..so tell me Nostradamus..how does it figure??

Unlike yours, atleast these economic prediction are done by people educated in the particular field hence are educated guesses!!

But India need some oil and Gas for sustain in industrial growth ...:pop:

so what is the solution you considering for that :cool:

We are involving 5 strategies:

1. Increase domestic production to decrease dependence on foreign countries.

Recently, we have found some biggest oil blocks in India.

India?s crude oil output may jump by 21% in 2013-14: S Jaipal Reddy - Economic Times

ONGC expected to produce 35% more gas by 2017 - The Economic Times

2. Then we have long term oil/gas supply agreement from Saudi Arabia, Oman, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, Venezuela etc. etc. (We have diversified so that we don't depend on a single region or country :smitten:)

Venezuela oil tap to flow by ?12 - Times Of India

Business Line : Companies News : Venezuela, Nigeria find important place in Indian crude oil basket

Russia to boost LNG supplies to India

3. Then we goes for the buying spree, India is buying/developing oil/gas field all over the world.

India, Venezuela signs pact to develop $ 20 billion oil project in Venezuela

India, Vietnam ink pacts on oil exploration, extradition - Indian Express

India’s ONGC chases Russian oil | beyondbrics | News and views on emerging markets from the Financial Times

India to Bid for Share in Russia’s Arctic Oil Reserves

Russia, India to explore gas in Myanmar — Indo-Burma (Indo-Myanmar) News

India Plans to Step Up Oil, Gas Investment in Africa - Deal Journal India - WSJ

4. Then we are exploring the shale gas that have huge reserves in India itself and also buying assets abroad.

India to launch shale gas exploration bid during 12th Plan - Economic Times

Shale gas: A game changer that India should turn to

TERI - Shale gas to meet India's energy demand

Reliance to buy 60% stake in US shale-gas venture - Money - DNA

India’s Reliance Signs Another U.S. Shale Gas Deal | 2point6billion.com - Foreign Direct Investment in Asia

Reliance Industries eyes energy targets in Americas - The Economic Times

5. Last but not the least, renewable and alternate energy resources like solar power, wind power, nuclear power.

India's Solar Mission Projects 20 GW Of Power By 2020 | MedIndia

India will be global leader in solar energy: Minister of New And Renewable Energy Farooq Abdullah - Economic Times

India seeks 20,000 MW of solar power capacity by 2020

India to produce 35,000 MW of nuclear power by 2020: BARC director - Mumbai - DNA

The Hindu : News / National : India to produce 35,000 MW of nuclear power by 2020

India to produce 35,000 MW of nuclear power by 2020 - Think India Foundation

I hope u have got answer to ur query.

India's wind power draws global majors - Economic Times

Do not gift people fish. Teach them how to fish instead. That would be a permanent solution not dishing out freebies that are transient for political brownie points!

Hundreds of thousands of crores for poverty reduction programs, subsidized food, National Rural Livelihoods Missions, Integrated Rural Development Programmes, Jawahar Rozgar Yojana, National Rural Health Mission and so on! The question is:

How many have benefited? How much of this money has reached the people? How much has been spent on rural infrastructure like schools and hospitals? How much has been siphoned off? Thousands upon thousands of crores!! All this dough finding its way into the pockets of shameless politicians and bureaucrats! Yes! Rural infrastructure exists - but only on paper!

That's because of mind boggling corruption, a total lack of accountability and the rule of law, and a lack of good governance, commitment and pride. Are the netas up to it? With 1/3rd of our Parliamentarians having serious cases against them - murder, rape, corruption, extortion and so on, are they bothered about the country? Nope! For these honchos with deep pockets, politics is a family business, to make hay whilst the sun shines.

So all this talk of so called 'inclusive growth' is just on paper. Makes for good statistics and colorful graphs!

Same here before knowing about tiananmen square massacre...

Are you refering to the 1989 Tiananmen square incident, or the 1984 Sikh massacre in India, in which tens of thousands of unarmed Sikh men/women/children were cut to pieces by mobs from the ruling Congress Party?

The death toll in Tiananmen square was in the hundreds, that is according to international sources. While the Sikh massacre in India killed tens of thousands of Sikh men/women/children.

We lost the 3rd largest economy seat to Japan some years ago.
I think there is a trend that we gonna lost the 2nd place to US some years later.

sorry mate, this is not expected out of INDIANS, what ever happens in CHINA is their problem not ours. its their government deciding what is good for their people and we don't have to decide what kind of people CHINESE are? its not our business either to judge them based on one incident.
Its wise to be a humble as possible, after all this is not a battle field its a forum where free flow of knowledge and culture is aimed at.
So your above comments are about flame baiting and before i say this already CHINESE - DRAGON has indulged in the trap of mud slinging that you were aiming at.

lol @ 2030 hmmmm & india will be number 1 in 2300 & than hyper power in 3000 lol:D

cannt u indians live in today? tell us the condition of ur country today?
dont live in fool's paradise as west is making fun of u guys....

Are you refering to the 1989 Tiananmen square incident, or the 1984 Sikh massacre in India, in which tens of thousands of unarmed Sikh men/women/children were cut to pieces by mobs from the ruling Congress Party?

The death toll in Tiananmen square was in the hundreds, that is according to international sources. While the Sikh massacre in India killed tens of thousands of Sikh men/women/children.

Deaths in Tiananmen square was directly caused by State actions and bullets of Govt forces. 1984 massacre were a result of riots. While complicity of some individuals who were part of Central govt is suspected in those riots, but thats still a speculation.. As much as China's role in Maoist movement in India or Pakistan's role in aiding and abetting Islamic terrorists...

Go India! Wohoo Best Wishes! :enjoy:
Thanks for your wish brother.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Deaths in Tiananmen square was directly caused by State actions and bullets of Govt forces. 1984 massacre were a result of riots. While complicity of some individuals who were part of Central govt is suspected in those riots, but thats still a speculation.. As much as China's role in Maoist movement in India or Pakistan's role in aiding and abetting Islamic terrorists...
brother I would be happy to see you delete your message. so will i when you delete yours.
Kindly lets not abet flame baiting. we are from the land of Gandhi. we do not have to point fingers which might end up in a unwanted mud sling,

In all the China-India threads here, he refers to India as "us".

He even whined that China backstabbed "him" in 1962, the same urban legend that the rest of the Indians live with.

(When of course, it was India who backstabbed us in 1959 and then in 1962).
You are probably the most boring poster here on PDF..same things over and over and over...*yawn*

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

lol @ 2030 hmmmm & india will be number 1 in 2300 & than hyper power in 3000 lol:D

cannt u indians live in today? tell us the condition of ur country today?
dont live in fool's paradise as west is making fun of u guys....
I ll tell you the conditions today...compare India 2000 and India now..its better manifolds...compare Pakistan and India its better many manifolds! And we are on the right path...and sadly for you India will achieve,what you Pakistanis can't even dream for!:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom