What's new

India vs South Africa ICC World Cup T20 - Super 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of Luck to Pakistan for the Semi final .

But i will be supporting the Windies . Let those poor guys also win some tournament for a change .

Tum jeetoo yaa haaroo, Suno! You are out of WCT20. Hahaha

We defeated a team with such a high margin that had literally closed the chapter for India in the first game of Super 8 matches. What else do you want us to do :lol:

We had a bit of miscalculation against India but the overall performance was still much better than rest of the 2 teams in the Group teams in our group (except Australia) ---- hence we qualified for the Semi finals
May be you should focus on people bringing slums and wars in this thread....

You had bad day against India. We had bad day against Australia.

PAKISTAN is only team to play all Semi Finals of T20 WC.........:pakistan:

601446_323530447745514_455268940_n.jpg

76556_533391536675850_378528238_n.jpg

bus bus rehny de tu cup ab bhaar main jaay tumhara kya ?:lol:
Okies...I am off....Happy celebrating....Cheers....People getting more hostile and bringing idiotic things, both Indians and Pakistanis.

:enjoy:

well hope this wont reach 40 pages extra of pakistan vs india anyway good run india your only convincing win was against pakistan and england against afghansitan southafrica you looked as to lose asutralia really was a bad match now we are in the semis and have to deal with srilankans who are looking good and scoring hope they will surrender to us a they did before

jab allah ho meherbaan
tho hamara gada bi pehelvaan

jab pather hoon sath
to mar bhagty hai hum dog :lol:

Okies...I am off....Happy celebrating....Cheers....People getting more hostile and bringing idiotic things, both Indians and Pakistanis.

:enjoy:

bhi hum to sorf bakwaas ker rahy hai tumhy jalany ke liye wars or slums or dosri cheezoo se hamara koi wasta nhi :disagree:

Pakistani fans celebrating is so stupid. It's like
celebrating your wife's pregnancy inspite of
knowing you were not the reason behind it :D

i read sm where.... so not my words..

well hope this wont reach 40 pages extra of pakistan vs india anyway good run india your only convincing win was against pakistan and england against afghansitan southafrica you looked as to lose asutralia really was a bad match now we are in the semis and have to deal with srilankans who are looking good and scoring hope they will surrender to us a they did before
Yup, Sri Lankans are good player of spinners. That will play a huge role. Spinners didn't work for India as in this sub-continent , player can play very well against spinners. Aussies and Southies...can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom