What's new

India vs South Africa ICC World Cup T20 - Super 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jahangir Khan Tareen ‏@JahangirKTareen
Join me in recommending a Hilal e Pakistan for du plessis....if he just carries on like this for a few more overs

Jahangir Tareen says this during the match - not me :P

Well its a well known fact that Australia Delibrately lost to Pakistan as its better to have pakistan with the chances to meet in finals rather than INDIA as AUSTRALIA has always been troubled by only one team INDIA

Yup, I'm sure they'd not want India in final with 'em, whom they thrashed like high school just the other day than Pakistan, whom they've miserably lost 3 out of last 4 T20. Bravo, guy.:tup:

YOU ARE OUT. PERIOD.

299344_323520224413203_1177264307_n.jpg

They were given only one task...Go defeat Pakistan badly...dont bother of WC

really thats sad really sad anyway congrats on your 4 out 5 victories its like the asia cup anyway dont be hard on dhoni he is a great captain just in this match looked out of touch

Hey is nt that Pakistani logic??...just like after olympics ur hockey coach said....

Does it matter if ur 4th semi-finalist?? If u dont win the cup nothing matters...
And lets not even talk about Ajmal.... Our part time bowler Yuvi is better than Ajmal...no wonder he did nt get any awards...

I beg to differ. Ashwin is more comparable to Ajmal than Yuvraj is. He has more variations compared to Yuvraj.

And BTW, if you hadnt known, Ajmal is currently the top bowler in both ODIs and T20s format. Your opinion doesn't matter to us at all. All Pakistanis will knows that he is our "trump card" bowler.

Dav Whatmore on Twitter

Dav Whatmore ‏@dfwhatmore
Great effort from Raza... Have only seen the beginning of him! Congrats to him for MOM. #Pakistan #cricket #WT20 #PakvsAus

ok enough broundnosing every one last time we did it we lost badly to india so i ask again who will idnia support on thursday paksitan or srilanka why do i get the feeling srilanka:whistle::whistle:
Srilanka and Pakistan, both from Asia...that's why its tough...I want world cup in SA....Not with England or Aussies.

Wowwww

I realized it just now that Pakistanis are losers in face to face competition and good at proxy tactics
(both in cricket and Wars)

In case if you have missed please visit icc site for points table. Its your fault you couldn't put ample total, couldn't restrict them to 120.

I remember in an ICC tournament Indians were counting on Pakistan to beat Australia to go through to semis but Pak lost and India were out, I still remember your laments, where were your face to face morals at that time?

world%20cup%20final%202011%20India%20wins.jpg

We won . lets celebrate our 4 out of 5 victories in this tournament especially the one over Pakistan :victory:

We will surely take our revenge from the Aussies the next time we meet them .

by that time India wont exist.. hahahahahahaha hohohohohoh

Sincere message to all INDIANS :
1) stop whining about india vs pak
2) GROW UP and STOP :cry: CrYiNg :cry:
and shame on u inspite of WINNING ur a LOSER "like always" ---from slum's to war's--- :smokin: :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom