What's new

India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI, Delhi Jan 6, 2013

Dhoni is India's most successful captain and most importantly a World Cup winning captain.

He is man who leads from the front, he is not afraid of a stupid 3 match series.

Reserve those words for your own team.
Is he your known?You got too emotional.
Dhoni is nothing but a selfish player with obsolete captaincy skills that will take the team no where.

My team for 3rd ODI.

Nasir Jamshed
Muhammad Hafiz
Haris Sohail (batting order can be adjusted)
Younus Khan
Umar Akmal (WK)
Misbah (Don't like him in the team altho)
Shoaib Malik
Umar Gul
Junaid Khan
Wahab Riaz/Anwar Ali
Saeed Ajmal

IMO if Dhoni misses out the match then its most likely his hand has been forced. But till now hes saying that he will only miss out the WK role. So lets not add mirch masala to it.

So Karthik is definitely in, either way.

Now if Dhoni doesn't go, would Sehwag go or Gambhir? Or Raina?

I think two out of the four names above would sit out and Karthik and Rahane would definitely be in.

Still I just see a lot of talk about removing and putting in Batsmen...

What about bowlers? I think Ishant and Dinda both have been weak, but I don't see another fast bowler in the Indian squad. They should have at least kept Irfan Pathan and Zaheer in the squad.

World Cup winning players should not be left out at least as options. Just picture it... Dinda + Ishant vs Pathan + Zaheer? No contest.

527333_10200277429440832_976293957_n.jpg

another one i remember a great depth bowler balaji- he was performing really well in 20/20s-

yeah he was introduced in 2003-4 when idnia toured Pakistan , was very successful but then when Pakistan visited india 2004-5 he got smacked all over the part after that he never get back to the track but IPL again introduced him ,bowling good in t20 but the problem is same as many others....very low on pace and once the new ball gets older he becomes very less effective like kumars

Mehh who cares...lost interest in cricket long back.

Grapes are sour

We won 20-20 world cup.
We won world cup second time
We were first ranked team in taste cricket for one year.

Apart from that we ruled the cricket out of the feld.

And grapes are our for us. I really dont mind these statements come from Aussies or british. But from Pakistanis? :cheesy:

We won 20-20 world cup.
And grapes are our for us. I really dont mind these statements come from Aussies or british. But from Pakistanis? :cheesy:
I love Taste Cricket. I make centuries every now and them. :D

If Pakistan wins tomorrow's match, that will make at-least one Indian Player go home for good.

I have been watching Apprentice UK, sir Sugar's decisions and the way he evaluates players in his games. If Team India would sit before him for the judgement, DHONI will be the first person to go. Sugar tolerates bad decisions but never allows a deceitful figure in his team and in 2nd ODI - DHONI SAVED HIMSELF BELIEVING THAT OKAY INDIA HAS LOST, LET ME SAVE MY *** NOW. and this is where he seizes to be the captain.

We won 20-20 world cup.

we won the 50 over worldcup
we won t20 wcup
we are the only team that reached semi-finals of every t-20 wcup
we are the only team that clean swept aus in aus in odi series
we have 71-48 in our favor in odis against india
we have 12-9 in our favor in tests against india
we clean swept england 3-0 in test series when they were high beating aus ,that happened after 35 or more years that any team clean swept england in test matches
in bilateral series against india we have won 12 while india just five
In a series involving other teams along india we won 11 while india won just 4
:lol: look who is talking

Back
Top Bottom