What's new

India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI, Delhi Jan 6, 2013

we won the 50 over worldcup
we won t20 wcup
we are the only team that reached semi-finals of every t-20 wcup
we are the only team that clean swept aus in aus in odi series
we have 71-48 in our favor in odis against india
we have 12-9 in our favor in tests against india
we clean swept england 3-0 in test series when they were high beating aus ,that happened after 35 or more years that any team clean swept england in test matches
in bilateral series against india we have won 12 while india just five

:lol: look who is talking

You won one day world cup how many times. only once. We two times.
Both teams won 20-20 world cup one time. Fair enugh.
We ruled taste cricket for one year as no.1 . You are the worst players of most imp. format of game.

We have tremendious record aginst you in most important stage of the game.World cups.

And apart from that we are ruling this game off the field. Even Auusies, british are our secondaries. I dont think pakistan can rule the game with financial might. And yes. . Every team in the world and every great player wants to play in world capital of cricket India. I dont think even BD is touring Pakistan. Hope one day Pakistan Cricket will compete with IPl :rofl:

543882_485775438132767_1650539667_n.jpg

Mehh who cares...lost interest in cricket long back.

"Long back" must be less than a week in duration! People who have no interest in cricket don't visit cricket related threads, don't even share their views! But I believe you are an exception!

@Amolthebest, buddy what is taste cricket? A new format or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Long back" must be less than a week in duration! People who have no interest in cricket don't visit cricket related threads, don't even share their views! But I believe you are an exception!

Ofcourse..two ODIs, one T-20 and test matches have happened..get my one post from all those threads..

We ruled taste cricket for one year as no.1 . You are the worst players of most imp. format of game.

We have tremendious record aginst you in most important stage of the game.World cups.

And apart from that we are ruling this game off the field. Even Auusies, british are our secondaries. I dont think pakistan can rule the game with financial might. And yes. . Every team in the world and every great player wants to play in world capital of cricket India. I dont think even BD is touring Pakistan. Hope one day Pakistan Cricket will compete with IPl :rofl:

hhahah you are no 5 in test ranking while Pak at no 4 :rofl:

:tdown:

btw we are worst players in test cricket thats why we still have upper hand on you with 12-9 and ruffled the englis team in recent test series , how lame of you :blah:

because they know how easily they can ruffle you in all formats ....:lol:

the same format that ruin your players now they are more into money making than playing for the national team

and dont worry about us its nothing cricket was banned in south africa for 25 years or so but now look at them ..... even your board managed many events there including champions league and ipl ...so dont worry about us better worry about your team which has bowlers who cant beat even their women counterparts in bowling speed

Its amazing how you can can declare our players worst in Test cricket while we have beaten you in 12 test matches with respect to 9....And guess what your IPL has started showing the wonderful results......with all the stroke players who just can't stay on the pitch for the longer period of time, unlike Dravid, Laxman, Sachin. Pakistan cricket will always produce world class genuine fast bowlers which your tremendous financial assets, billions of rupees of investment is unable to produce....So don't compare Pakistan cricket with your pathetic IPL. I feel totally sorry for your ignorance and pathetic approach.

hhahah you are no 5 in test ranking while Pak at no 4 :rofl:

:tdown:

btw we are worst players in test cricket thats why we still have upper hand on you with 12-9 and ruffled the englis team in recent test series , how lame of you :blah:

because they know how easily they can ruffle you in all formats ....:lol:

the same format that ruin your players now they are more into money making than playing for the national team

and dont worry about us its nothing cricket was banned in south africa for 25 years or so but now look at them ..... even your board managed many events there including champions league and ipl ...so dont worry about us better worry about your team which has bowlers who cant beat even their women counterparts in bowling speed
We ruled test cricket for one year with one no. ranking. Pakistan couldn't achieve that? :cheesy:

Ofcourse..two ODIs, one T-20 and test matches have happened..get my one post from all those threads..

Why should I search one? You may be genuine, my point is why would people post their views about something they are least interested in!

Its amazing how you can can declare our players worst in Test cricket while we have beaten you in 12 test matches with respect to 9....And guess what your IPL has started showing the wonderful results......with all the stroke players who just can't stay on the pitch for the longer period of time, unlike Dravid, Laxman, Sachin. Pakistan cricket will always produce world class genuine fast bowlers which your tremendous financial assets, billions of rupees of investment is unable to produce....So don't compare Pakistan cricket with your pathetic IPL. I feel totally sorry for your ignorance and pathetic approach.

Its your excuse to not rule world cricket off field. I will give you million dollar advice. try to bring China in cricket. as usual they will fight this war too for you

Dont compare yourself with SA. neither you have test caliber player nor you have financial might to influence the game. First try to arrange a BD tour of pakistan. that should be your biggest task

Its your excuse to not rule world cricket off field. I will give you million dollar advice. try to bring China in cricket. as usual they will fight this war too for you

Its not an excuse.....its the reality which is slapping your cricketing face since your nation has started playing cricket........China can perfectly beat your a## without entering into the cricketing world. So just chill :oops:

Dont compare yourself with SA. neither you have test caliber player nor you have financial might to influence the game. First try to arrange a BD tour of pakistan. that should be your biggest task

Sure you are drunk....

@ Pakistani members: Please don't feed the troll.

Its not an excuse.....its the reality which is slapping your cricketing face since your nation has started playing cricket........China can perfectly beat your a## without entering into the cricketing world. So just chill :oops:

Sure you are drunk....

It seems my comment regarding cancellation of BD tour Pakistan has hurt you. I feel sorry but it couldnt change the fact. Right? Its very clear that you accepted that you are no match to India when it comes to rule the game off the field. And your bet on China to counter India in cricket. Its very funny as well as sad. my sympathies.

It seems my comment regarding cancellation of BD tour Pakistan has hurt you. I feel sorry but it couldnt change the fact. Right? Its very clear that you accepted that you are no match to India when it comes to rule the game off the field. And your bet on China to counter India in cricket. Its very funny as well as sad. my sympathies.

We don't give a **** about the cancellation of BD tour to Pakistan as long as Pakistani team will continue to beat India in India again and again......... As i have already told you earlier that your financial might along with your garbage machine named IPL has already started showing results in Indian cricket.........so congrats in advance.... :sick:

Back
Top Bottom