What's new

India voices concerns over US drone sale to Pak

don't think IAF will bring its most precious asset so close to border as PAF has FT-2000 and BVR capability now so to much risk for IAF in doing this.Most likely use of predator will be counter terrorism and possible border surveillance I don't think US will sell them to PA as it will give PA ability to engage the high value targets at will which will jeopardize the interest of "Trio logy" I hope you guys can understand ;)

why should IAF bring its phalcon to border? u missed one crucial point.

Like i said, its better to kill the terrorists by urself than letting the yankees do it.

why should IAF bring its phalcon to border? u missed one crucial point.

Like i said, its better to kill the terrorists by urself than letting the yankees do it.
what is the current range of Phalcon 400 Kms ryt? so it will at least have to come 300KM or more near the border. thats what i was saying
secondly if you would re read second half of my post I have said the same thing but in another context:coffee:

Even if Pakistan gets the drones, how is it going to operate it?
Drones require sophesticated infrastructure to be operated from remote Viz. military grade GPS system, communication satellites etc.

Pak getting Drones implies China getting its Technology. So one more reverse engineering...:tdown:

Pak getting Drones implies China getting its Technology. So one more reverse engineering...:tdown:

lolz so what? if that adds to their capability they will. And don't expect Yankees to be so dumb they will ensure this thing doesn't happen

Don't worry!!!
This must might all turn out to be a rumor. Predator drones are of high value and are technological wonders.

:usflag::usflag::usflag:

lolz so what? if that adds to their capability they will. And don't expect Yankees to be so dumb they will ensure this thing doesn't happen

my point is that, it adds to the reason for india opposing the deal.

If the drones are solely meant to hunt down the terrorists, than there are other ways by which it can be done instead of selling. Say, US & Pak forces operating the drones jointly.

If and when, Pakistan gets the Predators, they will never be used against India on the Indo-Pak border. The Pradators will be used in Pakistan's wild wild west against terrorists. Predators are not designed to protect themselves against an aeriel attack (despite having AAMs). Just watch the clip where an Iraqi Mig- 25, Foxbat kills a Predator in Iraq. It is in my post http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/31919-india-voices-concerns-over-us-drone-sale-pak-4.html

SO WHATS UP ???
WHY YOU GUYS ARE SO AFFRAID .
for INDIANS :
1:BE brave yara ,why you people start crying when PAK get hands on any new tech .but on the other hand you are grasping whatever you can .
2: TO be a realistic , INDIANS have three times bigger force than us , more advance air force than us ,but whenever you people get hands on any new technology we dont cry like cowards ,we work on counter measures.but you INDIANS start trembling with fear to see defence of pakistan becoming stronger.
3:WE HAD RIVALRY AND WE HAVE RIVALRY WITH EACH OTHER .,
4: ABOUT drones we dont know we will get it or not but if we get it ,we will use it against our enemy whether its on western border whether its on eastern border .

my point is that, it adds to the reason for india opposing the deal.

If the drones are solely meant to hunt down the terrorists, than there are other ways by which it can be done instead of selling. Say, US & Pak forces operating the drones jointly.

they already are under joint control.

SO WHATS UP ???
WHY YOU GUYS ARE SO AFFRAID .
for INDIANS :
1:BE brave yara ,why you people start crying when PAK get hands on any new tech .but on the other hand you are grasping whatever you can .
2: TO be a realistic , INDIANS have three times bigger force than us , more advance air force than us ,but whenever you people get hands on any new technology we dont cry like cowards ,we work on counter measures.but you INDIANS start trembling with fear to see defence of pakistan becoming stronger.
3:WE HAD RIVALRY AND WE HAVE RIVALRY WITH EACH OTHER .,
4: ABOUT drones we dont know we will get it or not but if we get it ,we will use it against our enemy whether its on western border whether its on eastern border .

dont be so harsh brother talk with logic

and also brother dont try to confuse patriotism with logic.
did you get my point ???

If and when, Pakistan gets the Predators, they will never be used against India on the Indo-Pak border. The Pradators will be used in Pakistan's wild wild west against terrorists. Predators are not designed to protect themselves against an aeriel attack (despite having AAMs). Just watch the clip where an Iraqi Mig- 25, Foxbat kills a Predator in Iraq. It is in my post http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/31919-india-voices-concerns-over-us-drone-sale-pak-4.html

plzz tell thsi to ur Indian bros as well, they r quite CONCERNED about it, no matter waht Indians have to cry over every arms deal which Pak makes :agree:

Back
Top Bottom