What's new

India voices concerns over US drone sale to Pak

i really wish pakistan gets there hand on these drones and use em against india. these drones have never been pitted potent system.
our su-30, mig etc will have nice targets to shoot down.
if PAF claims they CAN shoot them down , so can IAF anytime.
i say bring em on:sniper::sniper:

MKI MKI MKI MKI MKI....................i mean if I would have asked your name you would say..........MKI MKI MKI.................do you really think that MKIs will be pitted against them..........they are operating inside India so they will have to cover a lot and predator at max will be used alongside boarder.

yes hasnain, i also went through this list and perhaps there are a few department that we can explore,
you were right!
thankyou for making me aware,

regards!

It is pretty good that Pakistan is getting Drones and it is soothing that it would be used against INDIA.

India needs such treatment

I am sure it would be used against India and also Indian BSF would be probably its victim in kashmir

WOW wowowowowoowow

it would be pleasure for all of us:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

i think predator has some considerable range and it can intrude in indian side to considerable length.
AMRITSAR an LADHIANA hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and these Drones can also act as suside bombers and if so there range would be double
and and and they may be used in surprise attack against IAF bases

It is pretty good that Pakistan is getting Drones and it is soothing that it would be used against INDIA.

India needs such treatment

I am sure it would be used against India and also Indian BSF would be probably its victim in kashmir

WOW wowowowowoowow

it would be pleasure for all of us:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Well Buddy, Just calm down, After the modification of your harpoon missiles, It has made your claims less Possible, However, Even if You get predator drones, We will be getting our SPYDER and we already have Falcon AWACS .... Nop Your drones will only be wasted, and moreover India is among the nations who are researching and developing UCAV in near future.. And LAKSHYA can target it aswell

I think some people here for one reason or other are ignoring the applications of Drones other than unmanned strikes. More important role of drone of Predator class are intel gathering and that too real time and send it back so that enemy movement can be traced. This becomes more critical for Pakistan as Pakistan has no access to any intel Satellite at moment so Drones can make that job possible.

Other than that, Pakistan's North (Read FATA) and West (Baluchistan) is very rugged and difficult terrain in world to trace insurgents who moves in small groups so drones will provide much more help in eliminating thugs of TTP,BLA and BRA.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

If Indian are so confident about their AF's strength why they don't tell same to their ministers?

The concern is a genuine one. The first "state" drone, which supposedly has been asked by pak from US to kill pakistani taliban terrorists, will find its way in a suicide mission to India operated by "non state" LET mullah.

Now from where LET come into all this.

drones are not peace of junk but a complete system of inter connected sub systems... Try to use ur brain but it seems there's only Bones left.

And Moreover Pakistan can only direct there drones to afghanistan , It would be serious problem if they get it inside India, The Main motive of yur predator drones are to Kill All the terrorist hideouts in your area , not to direct towards India. Only the media says so which raises concern.....

with out JAZBA EMMAN u can not wil war

its big example in afghan talbn fightin wit out these things only JAZBA EMMAN or country love can mak u win .........that is more imprtant
that we have in over army Mashallah

Well Buddy, Just calm down, After the modification of your harpoon missiles, It has made your claims less Possible, However, Even if You get predator drones, We will be getting our SPYDER and we already have Falcon AWACS .... Nop Your drones will only be wasted, and moreover India is among the nations who are researching and developing UCAV in near future.. And LAKSHYA can target it aswell
I must say you are wrong. Pakistan is ahead of us in drone technology. Read this:
Pakistan's impressive pursuit of UAV technology

Pakistan reported developing armed UAV

Pakistan to begin co-production of Falco UAV

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom