What's new

India-US secret game : the Butterfly Effect Theory

msrx5jj2

New Recruit

Reaction score
"In retrospect, the initiation of Pakistan Spring has already started. It is in its initial phase. Once it gains momentum, it becomes Katrina."
The writer uses the butterfly effect theory to analyse how the US and India are working together to undo Pakistan.

For the full copyrighted article visit:
Dr. Jassim Taqui : Al-Bab Institute For Strategic Studies: India-US secret game : the Butterfly Effect Theory
The irony is that the butterfly effects are so diverse that it is almost impossible to undo them.

This has been long known that US is trying to undo Pakistan, & india's role was never a secret...

But in reality they both are preparing their own grave-yard,,, Soon two of them will regret but it would be too late for them both...

This has been long known that US is trying to undo Pakistan, & india's role was never a secret...

But in reality they both are preparing their own grave-yard,,, Soon two of them will regret but it would be too late for them both...

Oh dare, I am sure India and USA is mightly scared of Pakistan.

"In retrospect, the initiation of Pakistan Spring has already started. It is in its initial phase. Once it gains momentum, it becomes Katrina."
The writer uses the butterfly effect theory to analyse how the US and India are working together to undo Pakistan.

For the full copyrighted article visit:
Dr. Jassim Taqui : Al-Bab Institute For Strategic Studies: India-US secret game : the Butterfly Effect Theory
dr-evil.jpg

Can you pls ask Dr. Jassim that from where did he bought the Doctorate? I also want one.. :lol:

It has been long known that Aliens are trying to undo USA and Pakistai role was never a secret.

Their is a possibility that the two form a nexus and then also make India a graveyard,we are already late,I regret.:suicide2:

It has been long known that Aliens are trying to undo USA and Pakistai role was never a secret.

Their is a possibility that the two form a nexus and then also make India a graveyard,we are already late,I regret.:suicide2:

You seem to be in need of insanity cure. Doesn't exist unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom