What's new

India, UK should keep eye on China military:British defence secretary Liam Fox

The process of roping India in to western strategic alliances continues... bari mehengi hay yeh dosti :-)

I are partially correct. I am little bit suspicious the way they are openly throwing words against China standing in India!!! It was expected but not so soon!!! BTW there are many good side as well, you know.... :)

don't post silly, china have invaded many nations and still bully many.

china still illegally occupying Tibet and many parts of India.

Kashmir isn't a part of Kashmir dispite what your politicians may say, Kashmir is a disputed territory.

Why is UK so worried about china..
Presently we have some minor issues with china which will most probably sorted out . If not then status quo will be maintained.

The former opium vendors and drug dealers just can swallow the hard fact that China is no longer the place where they could loot murderously and profit illegally as they used to do. :flame:

The process of roping India in to western strategic alliances continues... bari mehengi hay yeh dosti :-)

Beg to differ, Sir.

Westerners won’t give India any say in their strategizing. India is only attempted to be used as a tool or pawn to implement Western strategy.

Beg to differ, Sir.

Westerners won’t give India any say in their strategizing. India is only attempted to be used as a tool or pawn to implement Western strategy.

To a point...but India can change the present situation if it comes up with a strategy. Anyway it is a win-win for India..... for decades it has put up with nonsense from both China and Pakistan. If the US starts working a little harder towards India's favor, it will win the hearts and minds of Indians everywhere!

ohh the imaginary ghost of Chinese bogeyman! seriously china hasn't invaded anyone yet..and British are those fighting the "war of terror" for some middle eastern oil since last 2 decades. Its funny that British military is seeing the highest cost cutting on century while they talk about military engagement with world no.2 economy. Its not the military threat of China but rather the rising economic and social status of china as a peaceful and dependable friend which worries the west and their tail wagers.

Yet China supports all the military dictatorships in this world no matter how bad it is to indigenous people.. Just business as usual.

We don't mind friendship. Alliance of any formal agreement is out of question. And I don't even understand the reason why UK is worried about China sitting thousands of miles away.

We are the only country on this planet that has good ties with countries on each others' throats. Russia, USA, Canada, EU, Japan, Israel, Arabian Peninsula, Eastern Europe, African Union, Brazil, Argentina, Iran, Iraq, Bhutan, Nepal, Maldives, Mauritius etc.

West is most welcome to join.

I'm glad you didn't put Australia on the list. Lol

Anyways, not only UK but US has been warning "India" about China.

India has a choice, if she wants to side with western world. India can chose, but it's up to china now, if it wants to improve it's relations with India. and I defiantly don't think china would want India to side with western world against itself.

India has a choice, if she wants to side with western world. India can chose, but it's up to china now, if it wants to improve it's relations with India. and I defiantly don't think china would want India to side with western world against itself.

China is, rightly or wrongly, likely just to continue to ignore India.

The former opium vendors and drug dealers just can swallow the hard fact that China is no longer the place where they could loot murderously and profit illegally as they used to do. :flame:

The UK hasn't yet come to grips with its new position in the world. It's trying to throw its weight around as though it still heads the British Empire.

China is, rightly or wrongly, likely just to continue to ignore India.

"Ignore" is too strong a word I think.

Perhaps today the CCP can turn a blind eye to India's complaints, but in 5-10 years, that situation can/will change completely.

We have to keep the future in mind.

Back
Top Bottom