What's new

India to watch out for maiden Russia-Pak summit

Lots of diplomatic maneuvering going across the globe in the realignment of the world order after Russia got over the post Soviet Union slump and China has risen as a power offsetting some of the U.S influence across the world.

At this time there is a loosely coupled alliance - Russia and China forming SCO, opposing US and other western countries tooth and nail in the Syria conflict and Iran.

U.S has shown that they are here to stay in Asia by way of President Obama's Asian Pacific strategy where U.S would oppose China.

There are other countries like Japan which is starting to equip itself militarily which itself is a bad news for China. Then there is India which is yet to show its cards.

For Russia, personally they would want India to align with them but Russia wants China as well in their side to offset the western powers - US, UK and other western powers. But Russia knows that China and India can't get along. And India has been in Tango with US recently thereby throwing Russia off balance. So Russia wants to keep their options open by opening a channel with Pakistan.

My belief is until and when India shows its cards, Russia will not decide.

India has already shown its cards . We will not take sides and milk everyone as much as we can :enjoy:

It is the first visit from the Russian president, I think we are reading and predicting too much in to what is going to happen, the best would be to wait and watch as it is going to take a long time for results to show up on the ground.

Seriously , Why does Times of India make provocative titles for every news ? :what: ... What is wrong with them ?

Times of India evidently specializes in sensationalism, fear-mongering and rumor-mongering. Of all the Indian newspapers that I am aware of, the Hindu is probably the least sensationalistic.

And so we are left with Pakistan as the greatest world power..... finally

Give us rest of kashmir and aksai chin dispute solved

You can get a second birth, a third one and a fourth one and be a hanuman , vegeman or whatever man's the highest in hinduism.....this still won't happen. 255 billion dollars worth of reserves don't make a poor country of 1.2 billion people rich. You guys act like you are the next US when the reality is that it's delusional.

Kashmir, Aksai Chin, etc are separate areas that you'll need to probably let go (and same for China and Pakistan) to avoid a world war. If that happens, we'll be watching from across the Atlantic and India will be hitting the caves again with China and Pakistan. What is up with most of the Indian population? People think you guys are smart but when I read utter nonsense and grandiosity on forums, it almost feels like some lithium is needed in the daily life. Too much fake, unrealistic proud. Let's have a productive discussion instead of these macho claims that can never be made real.

No one is ditching the other. Its an alignment of interests. Any solution to Afghanistan is impossible without Pakistan. Call it accident of history or geography. Nothing to do with the talent of Pakistan but just its location. I hope the location of the country is better used for the country itself than a few individuals or groups.

You can get a second birth, a third one and a fourth one and be a hanuman , vegeman or whatever man's the highest in hinduism.....this still won't happen. 255 billion dollars worth of reserves don't make a poor country of 1.2 billion people rich. You guys act like you are the next US when the reality is that it's delusional.

Kashmir, Aksai Chin, etc are separate areas that you'll need to probably let go (and same for China and Pakistan) to avoid a world war. If that happens, we'll be watching from across the Atlantic and India will be hitting the caves again with China and Pakistan. What is up with most of the Indian population? People think you guys are smart but when I read utter nonsense and grandiosity on forums, it almost feels like some lithium is needed in the daily life. Too much fake, unrealistic proud. Let's have a productive discussion instead of these macho claims that can never be made real.

orangzaib,

Don't be ashamed of waving your real flags.. The garbage you posted has clear Pakistani stamp on it..

orangzaib,

Don't be ashamed of waving your real flags.. The garbage you posted has clear Pakistani stamp on it..

Hello mr garbage why dont you get lost to ur garbage world instead of ranting n vomiting venom here on pdf.

Hello mr garbage why dont you get lost to ur garbage world instead of ranting n vomiting venom here on pdf.

Indians have a serious psychological issue. They would not want to be compared to Pakistan, but in every little post, tweet or comment on any story anywhere in the world about Pakistan, they have derogatory and dismissive comments.

If you dont like us, just leave us. Why is that so difficult!?

orangzaib,

Prove to me how's this garbage? When you can't counter you call that garbage? I guess if you go around India...clearly you can see what garbage means.

Plus, I AM waving my real flag. I am not here on a visa by overtaking one of American jobs with either fake degree, name or even my place of birth!

Prove to me how what I said is garbage to you? By saying what you said above, you actually proved my point. You guys are so delusional and out of touch with the reality. It's crazy. Cows live better in India than humans. I was there last week on a business trip. Instead of all of you, Indians, Chinese or Pakistanis getting your people a better lifestyle, you want to be a superpower. It's stupid and sad!!! If you talk to a Pakistani, they'll tell you that they are in an arms race cuz of you. If you ask the Chinese, they'll tell you India, Japan, China, US and previously Russia. When you ask some Indian guy, they already think they are entitled to a superpower status? I guess the down payment was provided by my fellow countrymen sitting in Washington who got paid big Indian $$ but destroyed millions of Americans future by outsourcing jobs to India! Oh, you'd be surprised how I am proud of my country. I'd love to share my 4th of July pics with you but you won't get the privilege !

Prove to me how's this garbage? When you can't counter you call that garbage? I guess if you go around India...clearly you can see what garbage means.

Plus, I AM waving my real flag. I am not here on a visa by overtaking one of American jobs with either fake degree, name or even my place of birth!

Prove to me how what I said is garbage to you? By saying what you said above, you actually proved my point. You guys are so delusional and out of touch with the reality. It's crazy. Cows live better in India than humans. I was there last week on a business trip. Instead of all of you, Indians, Chinese or Pakistanis getting your people a better lifestyle, you want to be a superpower. It's stupid and sad!!! If you talk to a Pakistani, they'll tell you that they are in an arms race cuz of you. If you ask the Chinese, they'll tell you India, Japan, China, US and previously Russia. When you ask some Indian guy, they already think they are entitled to a superpower status? I guess the down payment was provided by my fellow countrymen sitting in Washington who got paid big Indian $$ but destroyed millions of Americans future by outsourcing jobs to India! Oh, you'd be surprised how I am proud of my country. I'd love to share my 4th of July pics with you but you won't get the privilege !

You seems to be a very much frustrated american who lost its job due to visa issue...Any way..your point is valid...but sometimes i feel sad about you that wtf is that US gov is not banning the visa program altogether....I beleive millions of people like you will definitely support you...Am i right....???? Oh..no...i forgot to mention one thing...money and bussiness does not have any nationality...Money talks to money only...wherever money can be generated...bussiness man will go there...Yesterday it was USA...Today it is China...and to some extent India...So what can you do dear...Stop it if you can ....but donot frustrate yourself with visa issue......

The garbage minds takes to attacking others religion when you have no counter reply and that's what you did in that garbage post of yours. I go to India quite often and love each and every thing about it. If you only see garbage there then go visit your pakistan instead and you will know what the garbage really is..

We are delusional and live out of reality and what about you pakistanis who host the world most wanted terrorists and spread the disease to the neighboring nations and yet try to act as victim of terrorism. Look at yourself and get real..

I have not seen a sane Indian talking about being Superpower. As far as I am concerned , India neither is superpower nor want to be one.. It's your delusional countryman and few others who bring the stupid topic every now and them with the intent of trolling and only dumb brain can see it as Indian boasting..

Rest of your post is not worth replying as it's a clear display of your insecurities of being associated with the country of your origin

You seems to be a very much frustrated american who lost its job due to visa issue...Any way..your point is valid...but sometimes i feel sad about you that wtf is that US gov is not banning the visa program altogether....I beleive millions of people like you will definitely support you...Am i right....???? Oh..no...i forgot to mention one thing...money and bussiness does not have any nationality...Money talks to money only...wherever money can be generated...bussiness man will go there...Yesterday it was USA...Today it is China...and to some extent India...So what can you do dear...Stop it if you can ....but donot frustrate yourself with visa issue......

He is a Pakistani.. He responded to a post about Pakistan/Kashmir/Aksai Chin with such offense/hatred.. God knows why an American would take an offense with the comment like below

And so we are left with Pakistan as the greatest world power..... finally

Give us rest of kashmir and aksai chin dispute solved

For an American, your english writing style is very desi.. Guess that's the influence of Indians with American visas as well :)

Back
Top Bottom