What's new

India strikes back at nuclear protesters

Sorry borther you took my words in the wrong stance. I am not against KKNPP, all i am saying is that the Government of INDIA is obliged to make the people understand that they are with them and they will not let them down and KKNPP is for their good.

Unfortunately, they are just not willing to listen. For them "it's their way or the high way". In any case, in a land where people believe in babas & miracles & any other superstition that they can think of, it is impossible to scientifically convince them. They will refuse to accept any opinion but their own, calling for "independent experts" as if there are plenty of freelance nuclear experts running around with actual access to information about a particular nuclear plant. The only experts can be those that are actually involved i.e. people who work in the system. Point France to them and they immediately say that India & France are incomparable etc but they want to compare India with an earthquake prone Japan & keep asking what if. Who can answer what if? A bit like what would happen if your aunty has testicles; well she will probably be your uncle & the question would be meaningless. Same here.

Thanks Subramanian. I have also heard such things of these activities and I for one am against such. In fact, in another tread I pointed out that NCSN supporters in the US are getting support from Baptists in America by spreading lies of persecution and torture. You can in fact find it on Youtube.

I went to India as someone who Christian but far from religious. I came back a changed man. The fact is that I was able to find the good in all relgions. I spoke ill earlier becoz I let my anger get the best of me Sorry mate. i should not judge all for the actions of a few. Words I hear all the time but failed to live by on this tread. I have nothing but good regard for Hinduism and the Hindus. I have family who have converted to Hinduism and married into such families. Peace.

In TN it is different man,

Christians call the church as Kovil,which means temple and is generally use to denote a hindu temple.

Muslims call the mosque Palli,which technically means school or here it means a reading room which is what it actually is.

The people have different religions but culturally and linguistically they are still the same.

Muslim/Christian women wear flowers on their hair,make the same food in the same way as the hindus ,watch the same movies and study in the same schools.

Many of them even have tamil names,not muslims,they generally have the usual arabic/persian names but the christians have the local language name as well as the baptized latin name.

every one have there freedom of will and India is facing resistance in its own boarders in Pakistan nuclear power plants are good for nations i think protesters are doing it or fame and India need nuclear power plants so do Pakistan cant relay on dams for ever global warming is changing every thing :flame:

So what about nuclear weapons/plants in Pakistan?
I don't like these ugly nuclear plants in any part of the world. Even for defense purpose. Leakage or small mistake can cause same widely destruction. Hence civilian can face cancer in many generations. I hope this situation will never occur. :fie:

Sorry borther you took my words in the wrong stance. I am not against KKNPP, all i am saying is that the Government of INDIA is obliged to make the people understand that they are with them and they will not let them down and KKNPP is for their good.

correct,its the responsibility of the government to make people understand the power plant is completely safe.
The important thing is if these people want to move away from the power plant site,gov should take it as top priority and make all arrangements for rehabilitation.
what is the position of TN gov: in this matter.Any idea.
From what i heard and read,Jayalalitha is busy blaming the central gov.

correct,its the responsibility of the government to make people understand the power plant is completely safe.
The important thing is if these people want to move away from the power plant site,gov should take it as top priority and make all arrangements for rehabilitation.

Trust me these guys won't understand, Even if they understand they will not agree... Adi othvura maathri annan thambi othava maatan!

she is not blaming the Central Government, neither is she blaming the protesters. She knows that any stand that she takes against or for the KKNPP will turn ugly. So she waits until the proptesters themself will disperse.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Trust me these guys won't understand, Even if they understand they will not agree... Adi othvura maathri annan thambi othava maatan!
sorry mapla, I don't want a bloody blood bath in our state. if violance errupts because someone initiated, it might become communal and all hell will break down in the back drop.

sorry mapla, I don't want a bloody blood bath in our state. if violance errupts because someone initiated, it might become communal and all hell will break down in the back drop.

Illa Machi, Unakku puriyala. There are more than million students preparing for exams without electricity, The economy of the state is in a brink of huge disaster! Summer is approaching and I cannot live without fan for more than 8 hours!

There are more than dozen nuclear power plants which are working without any issues for more than two decades. If they worry so much they are free to suicide themselves by jumping into Bay of Bengal... It will be a great service to the nation!

TN gov??? actually worthless in current scenario. Now its peak time to use 356 for insubordination to dissolve the govt. already Jayalalitha govt crossed that threshold level.

Illa Machi, Unakku puriyala. There are more than million students preparing for exams without electricity, The economy of the state is in a brink of huge disaster! Summer is approaching and I cannot live without fan for more than 8 hours!

There are more than dozen nuclear power plants which are working without any issues for more than two decades. If they worry so much they are free to suicide themselves by jumping into Bay of Bengal... It will be a great service to the nation![/QUOTE
]

Thats a lie. There are accidents occurring in these nuclear reactors, just no reported as publicly all the time and when it does come to the media, its very brief. A nuclear reactor does not have to melt down in order for it to cause untold damage. A simple link of hazardous chemicals into surrounding water is a tremendous concern. Such a leak will instantly cause cancer. How many poor fishermen can afford state of the art, or modern water filters? Even if you can, such filters are no defence against such chemicals....

Yes I know studying without electricity is quite hard. A simple solar device on top of one;s roof would do wonders for a small household. Since, you live in Cali, I suggest you do some research on the subject. Its quite available..

Looks like I won the arguement purely by facts. Too bad you guys cant back up your claims.....:coffee:

TN gov??? actually worthless in current scenario. Now its peak time to use 356 for insubordination to dissolve the govt. already Jayalalitha govt crossed that threshold level.
you and your pathetic idea, she has own the election full sweep. and what will the Governer write to the president to invoke 356. That she is doing politics with regards to KKNPP, she is a politician for gods sake.
YOu think Karunanidhi is the saviour of TN, the as$ hole will divide TN for his off-springs.

Back
Top Bottom