What's new

India strikes back at nuclear protesters

Do u think bank employee won't lie wen govt. pressurize them?? ok

Ok agree ,so law is equal for all of us ryt.

Police killed criminals who robbed 30 lakhs frm bank in fact gud move,so wat abt politicians and higher grade officers ?? they looting crores of money. Police having guts to shoot them??? even if they kill one them that will make others to shiver in his spine not to go with such plans and rather work hard to earn a life that he intends to live.

My point is if our system is non homogeneous so this act is unacceptable.

Papoum machi nee enthaan solurerenu.
Buddy what ever you say. you are a student of forensic science. Do you think the police would have established their involvement via introgation before their preplanned encounter.

DO not worry about the poleticians and buracrats, more of education to the people will do what is necessary to deal with the corrupt

One thing is clear....the increasing hate that Hindu groups have been pushing towards India's minorities is quite evident. India better be careful....first it was tribals/dalits, then Sikhs, then Muslims and now CHristians...at this pace there wont be a nation. The tone and mood of many members is border line disgusting.....I know better than to judge and blame the actions of a few on entire group.

It really irks me that conversion is such a huge factor .....why blame Christians only?

Your post is wrong on so many levels! Hindus against Sikhs? When was this? If you are referring to 1984 then it was Congross party and its' mobs against Sikhs, in fact I have heard many stories about Punjabi Hindus hiding Sikhs in their homes in Delhi and stuff! Oh boy!

Concept of Hindutva is lost on you! Hasn't it! Hindutva India means India for Indian religions (Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism, Hinduism) and not everybody hates Muslims and Christians! Just like any other country on the planet India is a bit xenophobic! By the way aren't you hating on Hindus Mr.Secularist?

Plus you should visit North East India sometime rather then sitting in your comfy house in America! You'll find out why! Out of 7 seven sister states, 2 of them are now Christian majority states with over 90% majority! North East which used to be a strong hold of Indian religions is rapidly changing. Poor and gullible North Easterners are forcefully converted on daily basis on a condition that they will be looked after by 'the church'.

I went to St.Xavier's missionary school in while I was India, I am more than aware of their attitude!

Yeah Tibetan...I know...I have met plenty of his type....the funny thing is in India they are kind and sweet....once they move out of the country...they do not wish to be associated with India and in fact put us down...FACT at least the ones that I have come to know...smacks off hypocrisy

lool! He's Indian! No Sikkim = No union of India! Forget about Sikkim, Sikkim is still very integral and significant part of India but No Andaman and Nicobar = No India! You call an Indian a Tibetan and have nerve to go on about secularism? Shame on you mate!

Sonia took revenge against LTTE that's it. Its just a set back our brothers will get free EELAM at any cost. Karuna means traitor actually both Karuna's betrayed us.

Forget it, It is a closed chapter! Let peace prevail in SL!

Forget it, It is a closed chapter! Let peace prevail in SL!
when the Muslims say they can not forget Gujarat, why should we? we will remember that so that in the future we will be united with the feeling of being as a community and not letting a$$ holes exploit our weakness.

when the Muslims say they can not forget Gujarat, why should we? we will remember that so that in the future we will be united with the feeling of being as a community and not letting a$$ holes exploit our weakness.

What do you want to say that Tamils should adopt the Islamic practice of not letting their open wounds heal and destroy both their present and future. The Muslim practice of clinging on to their past is the main reasons why they are in a marginalized state now. LTTE and Tamil Eelam is a closed chapter..let it go. TN has a lot of ****** rich, why can't force them to invest some of their money in Tamil parts of SL or form an organization to help the Tamils of SL rebuild their lives. With development and prosperity old wounds would heal.

Your post is wrong on so many levels! Hindus against Sikhs? When was this? If you are referring to 1984 then it was Congross party and its' mobs against Sikhs, in fact I have heard many stories about Punjabi Hindus hiding Sikhs in their homes in Delhi and stuff! Oh boy!

Concept of Hindutva is lost on you! Hasn't it! Hindutva India means India for Indian religions (Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism, Hinduism) and not everybody hates Muslims and Christians! Just like any other country on the planet India is a bit xenophobic! By the way aren't you hating on Hindus Mr.Secularist?

Plus you should visit North East India sometime rather then sitting in your comfy house in America! You'll find out why! Out of 7 seven sister states, 2 of them are now Christian majority states with over 90% majority! North East which used to be a strong hold of Indian religions is rapidly changing. Poor and gullible North Easterners are forcefully converted on daily basis on a condition that they will be looked after by 'the church'.

I went to St.Xavier's missionary school in while I was India, I am more than aware of their attitude!

lool! He's Indian! No Sikkim = No union of India! Forget about Sikkim, Sikkim is still very integral and significant part of India but No Andaman and Nicobar = No India! You call an Indian a Tibetan and have nerve to go on about secularism? Shame on you mate!

LMAO...wrong on so many levels and all you point out is the Religious issues not the tread topic. So what if some Northeast states converted to Christianity? They were not Hindus before that and if some were then what;s the issue? They have the freedom to convert or follow whaever religion they choose. Get over it. Stop controlling folks to follow what you want. Bullshit nobody is FORCING anyone to convert they do so on their own free will.

3 PAGES LATER you bring this up while I have already apologized and explained why. Yet, that scum has not apologized for his rant on Christians.

And I haven;t seen one single poster besides Subramanian point out and defend Chrisitians of Kerala. YOu guys are treading a dangerous path.....you guys are the ones completely labeling an entire group? And you have the nerve to defend such folks but not a peep but Christians who have educated the masses. YOu know what the problem is? The gov;t thought it could steam roll this process thru a bunch of illiterate ppl, and got a smack on the face when they realized it wouldn;t be a cake walk.

Read all my points before you make a stupid comment. I have done more than enough to explain my views...while all you posters together cannot even compete.

People getting cancer due to leakages is a MAJOR issue, I had lived in Chennai not very very far to Kalpakkam for 15 years.... I had not been affected with anything, There had not been a single case! One of my relative works in Kalpakkam itself, I spoke with him.... He is not even heard about high % of cancer or any disease in that area!

These are NOT minor things.... A radiation leak is amount to serious national emergency... and you are warding off like anything.. The NGO's will not leave it just like that! I think these are your dreamt thoughts....

NGO's seems to be the new word for blame these days. Like I said, if you want to debate then read. When India was trying to get NSG approval, mnay facts came to light. Even in the US, such things happen but the release to the public is sparse. They will anlayze how bad the leak of any sort is. It doesn;t have to be radiation only, there are many toxic chemicals that have carincoagenic properties that can also cause great harm.

I made a mistake so I had to erase it.....open discussion/ debate on such a topic wil help bring better solutions...Tamils should wake up.....We all in India are suffering with corrupt poiticans and in TN, JAYA and KURRUNDAi are just as bad as Mayawati, Laloo, PAwAR and others

Unfortunately, they are just not willing to listen. For them "it's their way or the high way". In any case, in a land where people believe in babas & miracles & any other superstition that they can think of, it is impossible to scientifically convince them. They will refuse to accept any opinion but their own, calling for "independent experts" as if there are plenty of freelance nuclear experts running around with actual access to information about a particular nuclear plant. The only experts can be those that are actually involved i.e. people who work in the system. Point France to them and they immediately say that India & France are incomparable etc but they want to compare India with an earthquake prone Japan & keep asking what if. Who can answer what if? A bit like what would happen if your aunty has testicles; well she will probably be your uncle & the question would be meaningless. Same here.

Listen you point out France and Japan yet you fail to see the reality. India is in no position to be compared to such. We do not even have a FDA? How the hell can you compare apples to oranges? They have a vast advantage in terms of security and safety. Sorry, the govt lost credibility a long time ago. When the govt actually makes an effort to police themselves, then folks will listen. Till then I and others take the govt version with a lot of salt. I suggest you read up and google George Carlin.....he would teach you what a gov;t should be run like that.

People getting cancer due to leakages is a MAJOR issue, I had lived in Chennai not very very far to Kalpakkam for 15 years.... I had not been affected with anything, There had not been a single case! One of my relative works in Kalpakkam itself, I spoke with him.... He is not even heard about high % of cancer or any disease in that area!

These are NOT minor things.... A radiation leak is amount to serious national emergency... and you are warding off like anything.. The NGO's will not leave it just like that! I think these are your dreamt thoughts....

So because you did not hear anything....we should all listen to you and your uncle who works there? Right, great logic. Where are the stats and studies. India lacks a FDA and is prepared to build one eventually. So till now, what does that speak about our concern Safety? It speaks volumes but you are too blind to see the obvious. All Indians are our ppl, not just the rich middle or por class irrespective of religions.

You gave no facts just plain rhetoric spewed by the likes of Uthayakumar and co. Ignorant fisherfolk may get fooled by that..but not people who know what facts are.

BS....wake up, put your bifocals on, and read. I gave numerous points, links and proof. Not only on this tread but the other tread on the same matter. So dont sit here and lie. You and your type have not supported any thing. I gave a simple solution if you read back, yet not a sinlge peep. Why read man....you talk and spew hate. Easy to see why folks are converting by the busload. Keep it up.

My simple solution. The power to the homes of these protestors should be cut off indefinitely and they be maade to realize what situation TN is going through. Especially that Uthayakumar must be taken to Chennai and made to sit inside a house without fan or AC for one week.
QUOTE]

I second it especially the Uthayakumar one.

Why becuase the anwers provided by the gov;t falls short? I provided a simple solution, yet you and others have completely ignored such a solution because you know the truth. My post on a possible solution works in two ways. It would show the govt or the protestors questions and solution in the media and in public? Let the public judge this then? If the facts are presented how come nobody is putting anything up backing up the gov;t claims.....all I see are your rants with no proof and not a shred of insight....to back up your claims. You say 8 million students study without electricity, yet I have provided immediate solution that could have been in placce yrs ago. Stop lying to yourself

The funny thing is that you state all this and then have the nerve to say you went to a missionary school and then state you know their attitude. What a great eample of calling the kettle black, hypocrisy is quite evident.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Keep oon ignoring the facts. Its hard to believe we call ourselves a democracy but the Govt; wont make their demands, Q& A public. Wouldn;t that be such an easy solution to show the world where the roadblock is? How come? Your silence only speaks of GUILT>

Back
Top Bottom