What's new

India strikes back at nuclear protesters

There are risks in every thing, even in drinking water. More people die from drinking infected water than from any radiation effects. And do not preach to us from US. Come live here and see what the effects the power cuts are having in day to day life.

Exactly, I know what it is when there is no electricity for 8 continuous hours! With summers approaching faster we cannot live without fan!

you are 100% right bro. This Trinity is acting like typical Chinese. he is avoiding direct replies and giving twisting and roundabout replies and trying to be a self professing truth speaker.

I have followed ur replies and I can say definately that Trinity is avoiding you and his replies are useless and digressing.

Thank you Buddy! Radiation leaks are bigger issues, If it happens then no Media which wants to increase its TRP rating will NOT leave such a halwa news!

I told I was living near Adyar cancer institute and there were many Telugu people come for getting cancer treatment! My friend told that cancer is caused because of irritation and Telugu people eat more spicy food than anyone in the world we could think off... So he told that!

If he is having some problem in believing me he can travel and go to the cancer institute to see all for himself!

It was so hard for all of you to find even one source of a radiation leak in India huh?
Well, my first try just to shut you guys up....its pathetic. Really, how blindsided are you guys?

Kakrapar nuclear power plant confirms radiation leak - Times Of India

Kakrapar nuclear power plant confirms radiation leak
Himansshu Bhatt, TNN Aug 1, 2011, 10.55pm IST
SURAT: Following reports in the media on Monday, officials of the Kakrapar atomic power station (KAPS) confirmed on Monday that four contract workers were exposed to nuclear radiation in the plant on May 30, 2011 due to human error of the control room staff. However, they said that the radiation was of a very minor level and that it had no effect on the health of the workers.

KAPS is situated at 75 km from Surat and about 12 km from Vyara which is the main city of Tapi district. It produces 440 MW from two units of 220 MW each which went critical in 1993 and 1995. Two more units of 700 MW each are being built and the work will be completed by 2015.

This is caused by human error the one type of error that cannot be predicted or prepared against.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Mayapuri radiological accident

In April 2010, the locality of Mayapuri was affected by a serious radiological accident.[1] An AECL Gammacell 220 research irradiator owned by Delhi University since 1968, but unused since 1985, was sold at auction to a scrap metal dealer in Mayapuri on February 26, 2010.[2][3][4] The orphan source arrived at Deepak Jain' scrap yard in Mayapuri during March, where it was dismantled by workers unaware of the hazardous nature of the device. The cobalt-60 source was cut into eleven pieces. The smallest of the fragments was taken by Ajay Jain (no relation to Deepak Jain), who kept it in his wallet, two fragments were moved to a nearby shop, while the remaining eight remained in the scrap yard. All of the sources were recovered by mid-April and transported to the Narora Atomic Power Station, where it was claimed that all radioactive material originally contained within the device was accounted for. The material remains in the custody of the Department of Atomic Energy[5][6][7][8]
Eight people were hospitalised as a result of radiation exposure, where one later died.[9]
[edit]

Just to show you how we dont even have a proper check and disposal for such products.....but you want to go ahead and kick out the fishermen. Sad, you guys cant even see the cheap tactics of Congress and the BJP

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Google it yourself....the answers and research is there....WHY DO YOU THINK RADIATION IS THE ONLY CONCERN? HEAVY METALS AND TOXIC CHEMICALS FROM SUCH REACTORS ARE KNOWN CARCINOGENS...

I read both the reports in the past!

First of all you claimed that cancer is caused for normal citizens and it is suppressed in the news by government, but now you provided something for the radiation of the workers in the nuclear power plant!

Certainly it is NOT the proof for my question. "Radiation leak in nuclear power plants in India has caused cancer to normal public"

The second link is someone in the scrap yard had broken the Cobalt casing and that scrap came from AECL and it was sold on AUCTION... I hope it will not happen again! and chances of this happening in Nuclear power plants is nil! and also this link also is not an answer to my question!

where is the cancer?

and for 5 pages and numerous posts u were saying GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE. What did u want others to google. The papers and other articles which u Mr PHD master know about. Where r they? or u were just blabbering GOOGLE GOOGLE in all ur posts.

anyhow my last post to u. no need to waste time with a imposter in Indian flag. U still wont post any articles/links which u were asking others to GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE since ages in this thread. U will do 2 things:

1) again ask to GOOGLE GOOGLE
2) give some roundabout n indirect long reply. typical of chinese.
(or possible u maybe american)

Exactly my friend! He is telling the same in all his threads, He told that radiation leak causes cancer for Indian public and that news is hidden from media!

Read this one first from INDIA: This is very biased because the authors themselves state that they are trying to dispel the notion of unsafe nuclear energy.

Read the section on Russia

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Rocky....wake up. Instead of being a lazy good for nothing sap, go and do your homework. YOu are not providing any proof at all to dispel my arguements NOT A SINGLE ONE. ANSWER MY QUESTION ON THE SAME POST??????

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

How can I provide a link? I can only post what is provided and exposed by the media right? So, when a person is exposed to such, if the media does not follow up on the patient, then what? Ask yourself, why didn;t the media follow up. Ask yourself, where are the studies?

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Now you stand exposed....instead of blabbering and playing childish mind games, think and use what brain capicity you may have grad student. You are exposing yourself quite clearly, by not listening to the facts presented. YOu are denying the truth to yourslef, I feel sorry for you and other who think like you. What ever you do, you have to hear both sides of the arguement, remember that boy:wave:

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

I have been posting link after link and you still are not reading a single line

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

From your cellphone

Its official now: Radiation from your cell phone may be killing you - India - DNA

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

still no link to prove ""RADIATION LEAK CAUSED CANCER IN INDIA!!" God u r still avoiding it. U think ppl cant see and fathom u have nothing to prove ur point here. U stand exposed totally. Plz dont say again GOOGLE. rather find it and post link here. Ok. we normal ppl cant find.

there is one more concern u know. what if some asteriod strikes earth.
Original Post By timetravel

Why would I post a link for a question you pose? Where did I state that? Show me where I stated what you quoted?

Aai Mutta punda! I never told that Radiation leak will NOT cause cancer! I am telling such a thing never happened!(Radiation leak in India had never caused cancer for the normal public, May be the people working in the nuclear power plant had got cancer)

Why would I post a link for a question you pose? Where did I state that? Show me where I stated what you quoted?

You indeed told this! Please see your quote again for the sixth time!

Thats a lie. There are accidents occurring in these nuclear reactors, just no reported as publicly all the time and when it does come to the media, its very brief. A nuclear reactor does not have to melt down in order for it to cause untold damage. A simple link of hazardous chemicals into surrounding water is a tremendous concern. Such a leak will instantly cause cancer. How many poor fishermen can afford state of the art, or modern water filters? Even if you can, such filters are no defence against such chemicals....

Yes I know studying without electricity is quite hard. A simple solar device on top of one;s roof would do wonders for a small household. Since, you live in Cali, I suggest you do some research on the subject. Its quite available..

You told you were a PhD and you told there were many scientific papers... You never showed one!

Exposure to radiation doesn't cause cancer always: Experts - Times Of India- not an answer to my question at all!

Now read these sources from developed countries with more funding and more resources to conduct research....

9,000/yr. Cancer Cases aused by Radiation from Indian Point Plant « limitless life
- It is not IAEA report or some great nuclear research organization! Limitless life.. Never heard in my life!

BBC News - Q&A: Health effects of radiation exposure - You are diverting the topic! I never told that Radiation exposure will NOT cause cancer! Not an answer to my question!

Now read this, it smacks what the the article that uses 2 Indian scientists who try to say that nuclear radiation is harmless.
Radiation | Nuclear Radiation | Ionizing Radiation | Health Effects
- You are diverting the topic! I never told that Radiation exposure will NOT cause cancer! Not an answer to my question!

Now you are trolling with cellphone radiation!

Thanks Raki, you just proved what I wrote down is completely different than what you quoted me. FACT and VINDICATED...

NO.... What you wrote down and what I quoted are exactly the same! Get me a person in this forum who agrees that what you posted is completely different from what you quoted!!

http://www.npcil.nic.in/pdf/Scientific_Meet_at_Kaiga.pdf (BS source from Govt, protecting itself and its interests but at the same time proves there is a link just not as high as one would think supposedly

Israeli lawsuit: Radiation caused cancer - World Report - World - Dalje.com

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Background Radiation and Cancer Incidence in Kerala, India-K... : Health Physics

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

FYI: How Does Nuclear Radiation Do Its Damage? | Popular Science

Still it is not the proof for 'Radiation leak from nuclear power plants had already caused cancer to normal public!'

Now you are trying to frame like "Radiation leak will not cause cancer", It is not what I am fighting for!

READCAREFULLY AND NEVER EVER FORGET THE PROOF I PROVIDED. A LINK TO SHOW YOU HOW THE INDIAN GOVT TRIES TO HIDE THE FACTS.....AND FOR ALL OF YOU IDIOT POSTERS TO BLAME ME, TO DISTORT THE TRUTH TO FRAME ME, WELL HOW DARE YOU LMAO. SO READ UP DUMMIES AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, ESPECIALLY SOME OF YOU TAMIL IDIOTS WHO THINK A DAM WILL LAST 1000 YRS. THIS IS THE ANSWER TO ROCKY'S QUESTION NOT SOMETHING I WROTE WHICH HE CLAIMS HE QUOTED FROM HE. I ASKED FOR PROOF AND NEVER , EVER RECEIEVED ANY. SO NEVER EVER EVER FORGET THIS BLOODY POST...

Http://www.minyanville.com/sectors/...ion-india-nuclear-reactors/2/29/2012/id/39663

Still is not the answer to my question, You told 'Radiation leak from nuclear power plants had already caused cancer to normal public'

It is only the workers and their family(who lives in the same house had faced cancer!) Look no body is telling that Radiation will not cause cancer! and I never claimed that nuclear power plants are 100% safe. You are indeed twisting the facts and acting like smart!

I can also become linguistic offensive, but I respect Malayalam language and Malayalees! Don't bring in Dam issue into issue and start a trolling!

Still is not the answer to my question, You told 'Radiation leak from nuclear power plants had already caused cancer to normal public'

It is only the workers and their family(who lives in the same house had faced cancer!) Look no body is telling that Radiation will not cause cancer! and I never claimed that nuclear power plants are 100% safe. You are indeed twisting the facts and acting like smart!

I can also become linguistic offensive, but I respect Malayalam language and Malayalees! Don't bring in Dam issue into issue and start a trolling!

He is a brainwashed greenie mate. To them, nation and its people come second to the propaganda they peddle.
Nothing is 100% safe is something he would never understand.
Coal plants release a significant amount of soot into the atmosphere.
Making solar panels requires some really toxic materials.
The birds killed by windmills is innumerable.

He would not accept these things though. He's a bit too focused on Nuclear Plants right now.

Exactly, I know what it is when there is no electricity for 8 continuous hours! With summers approaching faster we cannot live without fan!

You live in the US, what are you complaining about? Secondlu, tamils have been living like this for s long time. Do you think this is a new thing. YOu asked for proof and I gave it

Bull mate. You keep on switching yor question to suit your interests. If it took this long ti get an answer, what do you think? First, a govt has to allow such studies to be taken. So, don;t act or lie. You can go back all your posts and Ill show your own post. I proved mulitple issues with Post 205. The govt lies. The fishermen are innocent. The proof is quite evident...you should apologize to those fishermen. They have more class and patriotism than you and your friends.

He is a brainwashed greenie mate. To them, nation and its people come second to the propaganda they peddle.

He would not accept these things though. He's a bit too focused on Nuclear Plants right now.

If you read all mu posts, you would see where I stand. Instead of making half baked accusation....read. Im no greenie.....but the risk on human life from nuclear reators is greater then we imagine especially with a govt that doesn;t do enough. i have always suggested to follow China's path, incorporate a fair amount of green energy as well as nuclear energy. My only issue with nuclear energy is do it right.... dont do it all. You got that...

Aai Mutta punda! I never told that Radiation leak will NOT cause cancer! I am telling such a thing never happened!(Radiation leak in India had never caused cancer for the normal public, May be the people working in the nuclear power plant had got cancer)

You indeed told this! Please see your quote again for the sixth time!

You told you were a PhD and you told there were many scientific papers... You never showed one!

Exposure to radiation doesn't cause cancer always: Experts - Times Of India- not an answer to my question at all!

Now read these sources from developed countries with more funding and more resources to conduct research....

9,000/yr. Cancer Cases aused by Radiation from Indian Point Plant « limitless life
- It is not IAEA report or some great nuclear research organization! Limitless life.. Never heard in my life!

BBC News - Q&A: Health effects of radiation exposure - You are diverting the topic! I never told that Radiation exposure will NOT cause cancer! Not an answer to my question!

Now read this, it smacks what the the article that uses 2 Indian scientists who try to say that nuclear radiation is harmless.
Radiation | Nuclear Radiation | Ionizing Radiation | Health Effects
- You are diverting the topic! I never told that Radiation exposure will NOT cause cancer! Not an answer to my question!

Now you are trolling with cellphone radiation!

NO.... What you wrote down and what I quoted are exactly the same! Get me a person in this forum who agrees that what you posted is completely different from what you quoted!!

Still it is not the proof for 'Radiation leak from nuclear power plants had already caused cancer to normal public!'

Now you are trying to frame like "Radiation leak will not cause cancer", It is not what I am fighting for!

I suggest you read a lil more....your question is answered. Look at any nuclear incident in the world, the pucblic is affected. Example Chernobyl. If it took this long just to get this info from Post 205 from the Indian gov;t, becuase they were actively suppressing it, Then ask yourself, what else they are hiding. When you try to serch for documentation, you get squat on India. Why/ becuase it is being actively suppressed. The studies done by India govt agencies are not 100% conclusive and access to such reveal numerous flaws in the way the study was conducted. They were done to prove tat nuclear energy is safe. How biased do you have to be. It was a paid study.Tata which has a huge stake in development of nuclear energy authored the paper. Do you seriously lack common sense? You are accusing me of acting smart when I pointed out numerous studies of the risks. Sure nothing is 100% but my only concern is human life not any other life. In that aspect, green is much better. For the arguements of coal, well there is technology that the US has that actually makes its quite safe regarding coal emissions. I have stated due to the financial constraints, i understand India has not many options but nuclear but it should be done a in safe and effective manner. Hiding the facts, does not help anyone.

Thank you Buddy! Radiation leaks are bigger issues, If it happens then no Media which wants to increase its TRP rating will NOT leave such a halwa news!

I told I was living near Adyar cancer institute and there were many Telugu people come for getting cancer treatment! My friend told that cancer is caused because of irritation and Telugu people eat more spicy food than anyone in the world we could think off... So he told that!

If he is having some problem in believing me he can travel and go to the cancer institute to see all for himself!

Your friend is rad tech, he has no ide what he is talking about. Spicy food is hilarious to say the least, then Mexicans would have as eirous issue wouldnt they? I dont; need to travel to visit your stupid friend. That line of reasoning is quite evident to see where his IQ is. As for you, if I told you AIDS is caused by monkeys would you believe me? Seems like you would

Don;t lie, I never ran away from anything. I answered your questions with documented proof. YOU wanted proof , I GAVE IT> So, its time for you and your friends to stop running away and start answering my questions.

You can do whatever you want. When you start flinging accusation make sure you back it up. YOu don;t respect anyone, coz the dam issue is realted to this issue as well. Don;t kid yourself. You talk about safety, and then backtrack that radiation is there when I shove the proof in your face, is evident on how you lack the ability to admit you are WRONG. If anyone didn;t know it, it was you. The damn issue is incredible coz you jokers in TN think a damn can last 1000 yrs....so what kind of logic do you have regarding a nuclear reactor? What are you going to say now, nothing is 100% safe. Yeah you are damn right? Does that make me a greenie? Damn no....but I guess you and others like SSS like living in ***** and rubish. its hard to educate dumb ppl these days.

Dude you are the brainwashed fool here. The India govt makes an accusation without any solid proof till now about NGO involvement. It didn;t care whether the proof was true or false, the damage was done. Now, in order to prove their name, those poor fishermen and NGO's have to go to court which you and I both know will take yrs to come to a verdict, thanks to the Indian judicial system.

If you read my posts from day one on two separate threads, you would know where I stand. Im too comlicated to ever be called a greenie. I never state propaganda, but you and your friends are blind to the facts. All I do is provide another side to think about, before rushing to make a decision.

You think you are the only one who has ever come to the conclusion that nothing is 100 % safe? You got to be kdding me right? Coal emissions do release a significant amount of soot into the air but with tech its is being reduced tremendously. in fact, with such tech, coal energy can be converted to green. The problem is that you are looking at cost factor not the life factor. Here is one of many numerous links available to dispel your propaganda:

Turning Black Coal Green | Popular Science

Currently, some solar panels may or may not require toxic chemicals, but so doesn Coke and Pepsi. What is your point? As long as the chemicals are carefully accounted for and disposed of in non threatening manner, then what is the porblem as a long as human life is not affected. Im sure cost may be a factor but in the long run, India will become a leader in such tech as long as they invest wisely into it. Again, the problem is short sightedness on the part of govt and vested interests who stand to make a quick buck. The biggest remedy to these toxic chemicals is the use of green chemistry practices. This is the answer to your moot point.

E-waste looms behind solar-power boom | Green Tech - CNET News

As I have always stated I am concerned about human life, yet you bring up birds. You talk about the inumerable birds that die, yet that means so many die that you cannot count the no., which itself is false. Instead of looking for better solutions, you are content with the staus quo. A problem today will eventually reap answers, right? Netting, the use of hawks, change the direction and implentation of wind mills, so that they are out of the path of bird migration are all possible solutions.

So before you spew your lies and BS, realize the only one doing the propaganda is you my friend.

I was using this forum to bring about discussion on better practices and ways to implement nuclear energy with more safe practices. Instead of following the leaders in this industry, lets be leader sin every facet of the industry itself. That kind of thinking will make us a superpower one day. But the reality is that you and others have just attacked, called me Chinese, Americans, etc. just to play up cheap tactics in a blame game. By doing so, you and others have totally exposed your mentality. I digress, but I wont stop from shoving the facts down your throat.

You live in the US, what are you complaining about? Secondlu, tamils have been living like this for s long time. Do you think this is a new thing. YOu asked for proof and I gave it

I living in US does not make me an American and mean while I am based out of Hyderabad and live more than 6 months in US. I am Indian to the core. Still it is not the proof which you claimed!

Bull mate. You keep on switching yor question to suit your interests. If it took this long ti get an answer, what do you think? First, a govt has to allow such studies to be taken. So, don;t act or lie. You can go back all your posts and Ill show your own post. I proved mulitple issues with Post 205. The govt lies. The fishermen are innocent. The proof is quite evident...you should apologize to those fishermen. They have more class and patriotism than you and your friends.

You see, I studied electrical engineering and if I had become an electrical engineer or if I decide to repair an electrical equipment, then I have the risk of getting a shock, It is not that India can become a nuclear powered country without its engineers or workers exposed to radiation for one or two times, So the key is improve safety! You claimed that normal people are getting cancer... If that is the case then it cannot be a censored news for sure. And my question is based on your quote!

So Radiation leaks which has the capacity to affect millions had not affected even to the scale of one hundred in India! There are lapses in safety but it does not mean it is severely a high danger!

If you read all mu posts, you would see where I stand. Instead of making half baked accusation....read. Im no greenie.....but the risk on human life from nuclear reators is greater then we imagine especially with a govt that doesn;t do enough. i have always suggested to follow China's path, incorporate a fair amount of green energy as well as nuclear energy. My only issue with nuclear energy is do it right.... dont do it all. You got that...

India is doing correctly in Nuclear energy.... Don't come to any judgement based on China... Because all news are suppressed.

If you are responding to a post, Respond once, You keep on responding to a single post multiple times...

You can do whatever you want. When you start flinging accusation make sure you back it up. YOu don;t respect anyone, coz the dam issue is realted to this issue as well. Don;t kid yourself. You talk about safety, and then backtrack that radiation is there when I shove the proof in your face, is evident on how you lack the ability to admit you are WRONG. If anyone didn;t know it, it was you. The damn issue is incredible coz you jokers in TN think a damn can last 1000 yrs....so what kind of logic do you have regarding a nuclear reactor? What are you going to say now, nothing is 100% safe. Yeah you are damn right? Does that make me a greenie? Damn no....but I guess you and others like SSS like living in ***** and rubish. its hard to educate dumb ppl these days.

It is off topic.. Anyway the SC appointed scientists and engineers had already tested the safety of the dam and they will submit the report to Supreme court and SC will decide on it! We respect SC Decision!

Consider it a open challenge! TN will not allow Kerala to demolish the dam without SC approval! We stood by that word till this day! Once you break that you can speak ill about Tamils! Till that day STFU!

It is off topic.. Anyway the SC appointed scientists and engineers had already tested the safety of the dam and they will submit the report to Supreme court and SC will decide on it! We respect SC Decision!

Consider it a open challenge! TN will not allow Kerala to demolish the dam without SC approval! We stood by that word till this day! Once you break that you can speak ill about Tamils! Till that day STFU!

YOu STFU. Tamils plz.....the only group of ppl in this world who believe a bloody damn will last a 1000 yrs! And you are telling me you need engineers and scientists to prove this? Beyond stupidity, what a f -ing joke. Count your blessings, you are lucky malus don;t demolish that dam and change the terms of the treaty. The moment we cut of the water, TN will go back to what it also was.....a wasteland.

I living in US does not make me an American and mean while I am based out of Hyderabad and live more than 6 months in US. I am Indian to the core. Still it is not the proof which you claimed!

You see, I studied electrical engineering and if I had become an electrical engineer or if I decide to repair an electrical equipment, then I have the risk of getting a shock, It is not that India can become a nuclear powered country without its engineers or workers exposed to radiation for one or two times, So the key is improve safety! You claimed that normal people are getting cancer... If that is the case then it cannot be a censored news for sure. And my question is based on your quote!

So Radiation leaks which has the capacity to affect millions had not affected even to the scale of one hundred in India! There are lapses in safety but it does not mean it is severely a high danger!

India is doing correctly in Nuclear energy.... Don't come to any judgement based on China... Because all news are suppressed.

If you are responding to a post, Respond once, You keep on responding to a single post multiple times...

I asked you to provide the exact quote...what post number. YOu never responded... you never read the posts I put up which would open your mind. Instead, you are fixated on one thing. I asked for you provide the post number, so I can see if this is what I actually wrote word for word. Where is it? Im waiting. What are you trying to say, the folks who work in nuclear reactors are not normal? Yes, they are employees but if nuclear reactors were as safe as folks on this tread were claiming, then no such incidents would have occurred. You want proof that does not exist. Simple. Did you read any posts. I explained numerous points. Only an idiot would ask an question over and over again. We can only wonder what else the govt is hiding, like the article stated. You and others were blaming the fishermen, when they had valid concerns. THe govt suppressed the proof they needed. Did you even read the article? As a EE, do you know anything about radiation being emitted from cell phones? This just came to the news. But do you know, Russian sicentists knew about this for years?

You or someone else claimed that Kerala with its high sources of thorium does not affect ppl. Well, my friend no study has conclusively confirmed or denied the link. There is a cancer rate that is climbing in Kerala. I even posted a link, if you had cared to read. You are telling me the key is to improve safety? Did you not read my posts well before this? I stated this specifically numerous times, the problem is that INDIA IS NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT, JUST CHEAP TALK. IF THE GOVT WAS TRULY CONCERNED ABOUT SAFETY IT WOULD NOT SUPPRESS ANY SAFETY INFO. Can you comprehend this? How can you improve safety, if you suppress the evidence? Think damnnit.

As for nuclear safety, you and others were spreading rather erroneously that no such accidents exist in India. I proved you quite wrong. Now, you are back tracking and saying it is not that severe and not affecting millions. You are supposedly an EE, does it make any sense? If the kind of proof you want existed, don;t you think this deal or any other deal would go thru? Look at the bigger picture. I put up post 205 to show you how the gov;t is operating. The Indian govt suppressed this information for a long, long time.

Back
Top Bottom