What's new

India stands up for Iran

iranians hardly trust indians cause of their habit of getting in bed with zionists :lol:....everyone knows indians diplomats who get posted in iran first go to israel where they get special spy training

It was India to oppose sanctions for Iran by UN, not Pakistan.
It was India who supported Iran for their peaceful nuclear program, not Pakistan.
Get your facts right before posting BS, looks like we have a successor for our beloved BATMAN. :lol:

iranians hardly trust indians cause of their habit of getting in bed with zionists :lol:....everyone knows indians diplomats who get posted in iran first go to israel where they get special spy training

Thanks for enlightening us with Sheer Knowledge you possess regarding Indo-Iran relations i hope GOI should learn something from this guy.....:)

India also stands up to Israel, and Israel wants to attack and destroy Irans neuclear capability, and Iran wants to make neuclear bombs and use them to vaporize Israel. What Isreal and Iran want is clearly understandable. What India is trying to achieve is confusing.

Ever heard a word called as Diplomacy. I think we are doing quit well on this front...:)

lol do u guys think iranians are fools??the sort of ties india has with israel even a dead man knows..if u like making a fool of yourselves then i have no cure for that ....everyone knows indian diplomats who are to be posted in iran get special training in israel and new delhi by isrealis

It was India to oppose sanctions for Iran by UN, not Pakistan.
It was India who supported Iran for their peaceful nuclear program, not Pakistan.
Get your facts right before posting BS, looks like we have a successor for our beloved BATMAN. :lol:

this is deception...trying to fool iranians...the world knows this art of deception is taught by israelis to indian diplomats and rest of their friends

lol do u guys think iranians are fools??the sort of ties india has with israel even a dead man knows..if u like making a fool of yourselves then i have no cure for that ....everyone knows indian diplomats who are to be posted in iran get special training in israel and new delhi by isrealis

Nope Iranians are not fool..!!! But they are not as Intelligent as you are..:)

I am afraid we are skirting the main issue here. Both India as well as Iran.

Every and any country in the world has the right to develop nuclear weapons as a nuclear deterrent to ensure its survival.

And in light of that basic right -

develop = acquire

And as a corollary, the debate on nuclear "proliferation" as a "rogue" activity simply a form of self-serving nuclear racism between the haves and the have nots.

Yes !

Iran is surrounded by US proxies and the Saudis. IMO Getting nukes will make it more confident and less paranoid

Remember when we got nukes ? We were Surrounded by US proxies on the West (Pakistan+SEATO), China in the East and the Diego Garcia base in the Indian Ocean ! Plus we had a quasi dictatorship in the form of Indira Gandhi

I think Iran has the right for nuclear weapons,,,,,,,,,If israel can have it ,surely iran can have it...............

Its only their weapons that prevent the america from attacking countries like iran & north korea......see the condition of iraq & libiya..............Iran can devlop nuclear
arms to have deterrance against isreal & america,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dont worry iran very well know they cant use it.....If they use it ,there wont be iran anymore on earth..............

Back
Top Bottom