What's new

India stands up for Iran

Good move! India is supporting Iran ONLY for peaceful use of Nuclear energy of Electricity production.

When you side with USA's enemy then you will automatically become USA's enemy also.

That simply not possible in case of India. India will certainly not like Iran to get nukes and will go against it but will always support their nuclear activities for energy.

Remember what what George Bush said back then ?
He said "If you are not with us then you are with the terrorist" !
Do you know what foreign minister SM Krishna said? "India-US relations would not be at expense of other".

I don't like this direction for india. It is one thing to look like a dove, it's another to be oblivious to facts on the ground. What the hell are you thinking ?THERE IS NO PEACEFUL intention here! Iran is looking to become the second Islamic country with the Islamic bomb and in this case it's not in the hands of military like with Pakistan BUT will be in the hands of the ayatollahs -who think it's the prophets work to wipe off countries or demand death if a freaking country looks at them the wrong way. These guys call for suicide attacks , you think they won't go 3 allah o akbars ( my play on how some Christians go 3 hail mary's and think all sin is cleaned) and nuke the crap out of a country.

What's worse is that the ayatollahs , who are the true Powers in the country, would leak dirty bombs and nuclear fissile material to terrorists. they freaking fund the suicide belts all over the world.

I don't know what india is thinking...the only reason I can think they are doing these absurd claims is to make the chinese feel comfortable prior to the unsc seat. Because these are benign statements for now

end of the day india does care about it's geo strategic interests!! it's not going to be dictated by some one else as how to run it's own foreign policies. If iran wants to pursue peaceful nuclear technology, it has the full right to do so since it's a signatory for NPT. This right was given to it by those countries who are opposing the same now. My only concern would be, that iran as not that transparent as it should be! Maybe Western powers should back off a bit & let countries like India, China & russia to deal with iran in this issue!!

:pop: Indian govt should be loyal to Indian-interest. Really powerful country should choose its own path, protect its own interests.

end of the day india does care about it's geo strategic interests!! it's not going to be dictated by some one else as how to run it's own foreign policies. If iran wants to pursue peaceful nuclear technology, it has the full right to do so since it's a signatory for NPT. This right was given to it by those countries who are opposing the same now. My only concern would be, that iran as not that transparent as it should be! Maybe Western powers should back off a bit & let countries like India, China & russia to deal with iran in this issue!!

At the end of the day Iran was caught not having declared a secret nuclear processing site few months ago. Which country who wants peaceful nuclear power hides processing plants from the IAEA? And chants wipe off amerika and Israel from the world map

At the end of the day Iran was caught not having declared a secret nuclear processing site few months ago. Which country who wants peaceful nuclear power hides processing plants from the IAEA?

read my post again! i did mention about the transparency issue & that's the reason i believe countries like india, china & russia should get involved to resolve this issue as they have greater leverage with iran than the west!

And chants wipe off amerika and Israel from the world map

it's not the first time slogans were raised against israel & the west by the protestors. nothing new. If you are implying this was said by iranian president, then you should stop watching too much of fox news. He never called for wiping out israel or US from the map. What he said was the zionist regime needs to be wiped out. There is lot of difference between what he said in farsi & what was translated to english afterwords!

WOW You go India!!!! fight the power!!!! :p stand up to the man :D

now can Pakistan do the same? Iran is our Allies plus they have more sense then the Arab Nations.

all i got to say Bahrain what the hell is with the killings?

After the Wikileaks fallout,this seems like some sort of comeback by Indian diplomats.........Is this a hogwash or do our "Independent" politicians truely mean what they say,we'll have to wait for Wiki leaks part-2......:)

:pop: I think that Indian govt in the search for oil. Indian will need a lot of oil in the future.
Maybe USA govt is willing to gift some oilfield to India.

:pop: I think that Indian govt in the search for oil. Indian will need a lot of oil in the future.
Maybe USA govt is willing to gift some oilfield to India.

so this is the reason why china too support iran. so how many oilfields are u getting in gift???????

^^^We need oil but currently we are not desperate for it.We have deals with many ME countries and also with Iran but the future lies in alternative methods of liberation of energy so if USA helps us in developing these then we can save thousands of crores.

:pop:Why do we have to establish the UN? Because we need to avoid WW3 happened.
How to avoid WW3 appear? Increase the trust between nations, reduce the arms race.
How to increase trust? We must build an international rule, the rules must bring a sense of security to all countries.

Therefore, we should respect the sovereignty of all countries.
Not for any excuse to interfere in the sovereignty of other countries. Because we can not determine who is lying, For example, Saddam's WMD.

If we willfully violated the sovereignty of other countries, Weaker countries will not trust the powerful countries. If the lack of trust among nuclear powers, there will be danger of human extinction.

So Chinese govt opposed to any war.

Some Indian ask why the Chinese to stop the war.
Sir, "Stop the war" is not need reason. You asked a ridiculous question.

Back
Top Bottom