What's new

INDIA should STOP Bangladesh border killing...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most jats in punjab renounced the khalistani movement after BJP came to power in 1996,only outsiders and some youngsters use it for sloganism or like a cool rebel look sort of. Your arya samajis started the feuds with us. And please tell me .Do you not see that casteism has ruined you which was created by selfish upper castes .We may be primitive or barbaric or stupid but not cowards. Before casteism came into being,hindus used to rule Arabia also_Only after this system,hindus became weak.
Had congress followed its part of deal with anandpur resolutions , this khalistan movement would never have happened.

As I said its your lucky day ....you still have 1.45 hrs before I reply to you. :coffee:

Most jats in punjab renounced the khalistani movement after BJP came to power in 1996,only outsiders and some youngsters use it for sloganism or like a cool rebel look sort of. Your arya samajis started the feuds with us. And please tell me .Do you not see that casteism has ruined you which was created by selfish upper castes .We may be primitive or barbaric or stupid but not cowards. Before casteism came into being,hindus used to rule Arabia also_Only after this system,hindus became weak.
Had congress followed its part of deal with anandpur resolutions , this khalistan movement would never have happened.

Only thing which ruined him is his ego. And he claims that the Gita does not condemn ego ...even tho I quoted the part where Lord Krshna specifically condemns egotistical people like him to Hell :D

well I am also a hindu and I don't agree and condemn whatever that fella said above. He doesn't represent all the Hindus or I say 99% hindus, who support Sikhs like brothers.
PS: but you are equally wrong in your above posts too.

we have to keep religion out of indian discussions

btw i am already an atheist

@oiltrader - Don't want to indulge in the stupid fight that is going on here for which both you and Mrityunjaya are equally responsible.

But a few facts for you -
1. It were Hindus only who gave the elder sons to Guru Govind Singh to fight the Muslim tyrants. Still to this day this tradition is followed by many.
2. It were not only Hindus who were invaded/occupied, Sikhs were too. Also like Sikhs, there were many Hindu forces who were fighting Invaders.

I don't want to go too much in details but I request you guys to stop insulting Indian history just to show each other down.

Most important thing, none of this is even related to the topic of the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
don't dare call me a separatist fool

we are sikhs and have fought with anyone and everyone for past 500 years but we are indians first

pls check which community has got the max no of victoria crosses and other honors post 1947,,,before defaming sikhs
no doubt we got converted from hindus but only to fight muslim rulers and u consider that as being coward!!??

U should desist from insulting other communities especially when the other person is an NRI

I should not call you a separatist fool ? ....then maybe a foolish separatist ? :lol:

What I actually called you was someone who sided with a seperatist based on his own religious affilation and not based on an objective review of facts. That is a classic definition of a bigot.

You still have 1.45 hrs to reply to the Khalistani. I will be waiting.

Still the coward I see.........:cool: .......No guts to reply to the khalastani ? :azn:

no guts......!!no one here gives a **** about khalistan dude,,keep quiet and do some useful posting

@oiltrader You are offended by his statements but does that excuse your posts, in which you have cast aspersions and spewed vitriol against Hindus in general? Do you think that he represents what Hindus think or hold to be true? How many Indian posters have you come across, Hindus in the main along with Muslims and Christians, who have ever insulted Sikhism or Sikhs? How many who have denied that Sikhs have their unique identity too and that does not in the least dissolve the brotherhood that exists between Sikhs and the Hindus?

I will always disagree with anyone who accords respect to those who tried to hold the state hostage, the circumstances do not matter and no exigency can justify what Bhindranwale did. Congress is not the arbiter of India and it's people's destiny, by turning a political and social feud with one singular party into an act that damaged the nation he did great disservice to the likes of the great Hind Di Chadar. The leaders of the time as always proved how vicious and perfidious they were when they targeted all Sikhs indiscriminately.

When you insult Hindus you are in effect doing exactly what he has done, insulting a whole religious denomination because one member and his views were inflammatory.

Desist from bickering with him. @he-man, @Flamingo Kindly report the relevant posts instead of mentioning the mods.

I should not call you a separatist fool ? ....then maybe a foolish separatist ? :lol:

What I actually called you was someone who sided with a seperatist based on his own religious affilation and not based on an objective review of facts. That is a classic definition of a bigot.

You still have 1.45 hrs to reply to the Khalistani. I will be waiting.

wow.........calling previous @sardar1987 a separatist??

ask anyone here my reputation on separatists especially oil trader

If Lord Raam could forgive Ravanna, I am certain that He will forgive you for the sinful comments you post against others on this forum

I forgive him. At least , twice in life some hindus from UP insulted me like this and called me dalit sikh convert and then I broke their hands. Jats don't take such crap.We are hot headed.

But most hindus call us brothers ,especially the Bengali ones and it was thanks to them I came to know about the Chandraswami and the maa kali devotee he was and his role in killing Rajiv Gandhi.

While I do not regard sikhs as hindu but considering that Nirmalas were responsible for creation of Damdami Taksaal and Nirmalas do consider themselves as hindus ,I decided no longer to debate on sikhs are hindus or not angle. Santani sikhs are right .We should consider yourselves as hindus.

But if Arya Samajis like him continue to insults it will only increase the schism b/w sikhs and hindus.

Only thing which ruined him is his ego. And he claims that the Gita does not condemn ego ...even tho I quoted the part where Lord Krshna specifically condemns egotistical people like him to Hell :D

You are the fool who misquoted Bhawat Gita to me :lol:

I had thrashed your statment and proved you wrong and false ? Why not repost your comments and my replies again ? :devil:

i am just trying to slow him down so that he dosen't divide indians here

I've just gone through the Posts of both the members. They both are at fault and I have reported there POSTS and even sent an IM to Moderators. I'm sure, they'll be dealt in a Proper manner. Moreover, these two don't represents Indian. Therefore, no questions of dividing Indians here. We worship different faiths/religions but we all are Indians....

Still the coward I see.........:cool: .......No guts to reply to the khalastani ? :azn:

go here and see the tone of @sardar1987

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/272837-will-indian-army-shoot-its-own-people-14.html

I've just gone through the Posts of both the members. They both are at fault and I have reported there POSTS and even sent IM to Moderators. I'm sure, they'll be dealt in a Proper manner. Moreover, these two don't represents Indian. Therefore, no questions of dividing Indians here. We worship different faiths/religions but we all are Indians....

its the same oil man

remember,,,in will india shoot its own ppl forum??
i was @sardar1987 then

You are the fool who misquoted Bhawat Gita to me :lol:

I had thrashed your statment and proved you wrong and false ? Why not repost your comments and my replies again ? :devil:

It is Bhagvad Gita..not Bhawat Gita fool.

And you should post my exact post where I quoted the Gita in Sanskrit together with its English interpretation and proved you wrong and a fool. If it helps you , I could quote the Sanskrit verse into Hindi..since you may perhaps lack the ability to fully comprehend English

@oiltrader - Don't want to indulge in the stupid fight that is going on here for which both you and Mrityunjaya are equally responsible.

But a few facts for you -
1. It were Hindus only who gave the elder sons to Guru Govind Singh to fight the tyrants Muslims. Still to this day this tradition is followed by many.
2. It were not only Hindus who were invaded/occupied, Sikhs were too. Also like Sikhs, there were many Hindu forces who were fighting Invaders.

I don't want to go too much in details but I request you guys to stop insulting Indian history just to show each other down.

Most important thing, none of this is even related to the topic of the thread.

I will say you are right on the
1. It were Hindus only who gave the elder sons to Guru Govind Singh to fight the tyrants Muslims. Still to this day this tradition is followed by many.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...angladesh-border-killing-4.html#ixzz2eCWhsOyG

My family was converted by Banda Bahadur. I will give it .

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...angladesh-border-killing-4.html#ixzz2eCWwWT7l

I agree , but there were explicit extermination orders of all sikhs given to mughal and afghans as they always sikhs as a threat to their control.

wow.........calling previous @sardar1987 a separatist??

ask anyone here my reputation on separatists especially oil trader

Why should i ask anyone about your reputation in a pakistani forum :lol: ? I am going to judge your worth based on your posts.

You have already demonstrated bigotry by siding with a fellow sikh. You then pleaded with a pakistani muslim moderator for help :smokin:

You have been Judged. But you still have time to reply to oiltrader :devil:...want to do that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom