What's new

India selects EF, Rafale for MMRCA shortlist

Who is now the Favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thankyou for the link mr Indian, to finally prove my point, Rafale with no customers and a Gripen NG with " 5 " customers. You do the math, who wins, hands down. EF and Gripen NG, the better choice, FAIL IAF, FAIL India again! :):cheers:

Was Rafale the final selection? Rafale and EF are down selected, so aren't you coming to conclusion quickly ? Lol.....

Was Rafale the final selection? Rafale and EF are down selected, so aren't you coming to conclusion quickly ? Lol.....

So are you telling me Rafale and EF are not even final selected yet! What is this thread about- bak bak ?

In any case Saab's official confirmation means Gripen NG is out. Is stupid India looking to buy one out of two, Rafale or EF ? hahaha I love them when the chickens change their statements.

So are you telling me Rafale and EF are not even final selected yet! What is this thread about- bak bak ?

In any case Saab's official confirmation means Gripen NG is out. Is stupid India looking to buy one out of two, Rafale or EF ? hahaha I love them when the chickens change their statements.

No, I am telling that you are gloating that IAF is Fail coz it selected Rafale, I was merely pointing that isn't final and EF is still standing which u consider as a capable fighter, thats why I say aren't u celebrating apparent IAF's failure(according to u) early.

While not the optimal outcome for the US, it is still a good outcome for our geopolitical objectives. India chose a European plane/French Plane, and Europe/France are on the same side as the US (NATO).

Not a great day, but it is a good day. If the story is true.

Like if you have any idea of what A Few Good Men means...:disagree:

Actually I am surprised that given the quality of your posts, you can understand English/Hollywood movies at all.

While not the optimal outcome for the US, it is still a good outcome for our geopolitical objectives. India chose a European plane/French Plane, and Europe/France are on the same side as the US (NATO).

Not a great day, but it is a good day. If the story is true.

Yes, I think India is trying to balance out. As India has problems with US, arming of Pak and also the cold war history, I guess they are trying to buy defensive weapons from US (P8I, C130J, C17 etc). As, the relation matures with time, in future, I guess, there will be more defence deals with US.

What are you blabbering about? Get your thoughts in order and then come up with a coherent post.
First you club LCA program with MMRCA - when LCA has nothing to do with it. LCA and MMRCA are very two different platforms/requirements for IAF.
Secondly, without as much as doing a little research, you are convinced that LCA is a failure (your criteria being?) and then go on to blabber about how indigenous programs are better than buying foreign stuff.
Then you again blabber like the village dimwit about Su-30MKI's production when you have no idea about HAL's manufacturing capabilities.
And lastly, you yap about Rafale's defects. What do you know about them? DO you even know how an aircraft flies? FYI, the best pilots dont fly the MKI, they are assigned to the Mirage. If there's any light burning upstairs, that should give you some information/idea.
Mr! Rather than waste my time with useless talk! You need to pay close attention what your fellow Indian "jatt" posted below with a detail example omitted here: My response was to his query who is clubbing MMRCA with Tejas, in point of fact admitting Tejas failure earlier and that is what I pointed out in my reply how Pakistan has gone far ahead with its programme.

These MMRCA contracts are going hand in hand with the Tejas program. How? well, let me use an example.
Continued...

Infact, India needs "serious" help from foreigners for its 'Indegenious' Aircrafts, which makes Failed Tejas development part of the deal with French & European counterparts i.e MMRCA deal includes incomplete Tejas/LCAs Development.

Am only pointing out the failures of India; secondly how best to utilize billions, and I feel no harm in being helpful to guest Indians on my forum, defence.pk.

Thirdly, LCA is a failure because no operational squadrons in IAF service, engine problems and testing problems with unsatisfied IAF pilots. Indian requirements keep changing which is as much a failure I guess. I do not feel the need to do research on a fighter aircraft which is not even a threat to PAF or anyone. :rofl:

Lastly,Honestly how much is one Su 30 MKI costing India, that is the unit price? How HAL has helped to reduce the price by just assembling a plane in its factory ?

Back
Top Bottom