What's new

India selects EF, Rafale for MMRCA shortlist

Who is now the Favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually I am surprised that given the quality of your posts, you can understand English/Hollywood movies at all.
Wow and I am surprised it took you long enough for you to find that on google...:disagree:

I was raised in Utah, go on take your time in google to find what Utah means

No, I am telling that you are gloating that IAF is Fail coz it selected Rafale, I was merely pointing that isn't final and EF is still standing which u consider as a capable fighter, thats why I say aren't u celebrating apparent IAF's failure(according to u) early.

Fair enough! Now I have to respect that! :) :police:
And this thread is a FAILURE! :chilli:

DAMN !!!!! i told everyone here ................:P Pandora's crystal ball
crystal-ball.jpg

:p: :mps:

Maaaan u have a pretty big ball there :what: and pretty colorful :lol:

wise move we can get full source codes with these birds unlike the bugged f16 and f18s/h

Mr! Rather than waste my time with useless talk! You need to pay close attention what your fellow Indian "jatt" posted below with a detail example omitted here: My response was to his query who is clubbing MMRCA with Tejas, in point of fact admitting Tejas failure earlier and that is what I pointed out in my reply how Pakistan has gone far ahead with its programme.

Continued...

Infact, India needs "serious" help from foreigners for its 'Indegenious' Aircrafts, which makes Failed Tejas development part of the deal with French & European counterparts i.e MMRCA deal includes incomplete Tejas/LCAs Development.

Am only pointing out the failures of India; secondly how best to utilize billions, and I feel no harm in being helpful to guest Indians on my forum, defence.pk.

Thirdly, LCA is a failure because no operational squadrons in IAF service, engine problems and testing problems with unsatisfied IAF pilots. Indian requirements keep changing which is as much a failure I guess. I do not feel the need to do research on a fighter aircraft which is not even a threat to PAF or anyone. :rofl:

Lastly,Honestly how much is one Su 30 MKI costing India, that is the unit price? How HAL has helped to reduce the price by just assembling a plane in its factory ?

Honestly dude, that ramble of a post of yours says you need a therapist.

Wow and I am surprised it took you long enough for you to find that on google...:disagree:

I was raised in Utah, go on take your time in google to find what Utah means

Oh Exalted one, I finally found Utah! It says its full of Mormons. Thanks for telling me about "Google". Will that also tell me where Pakistan and India are, oh learned one?

Nice trolling, go ahead, I am not for the bait. Happy trolling !!

let him be , they think that tin foil of J whatever , unproved piece of garbage is up to any standard. you are debating a guy who thinks fly rice= kick a$$ aircraft.

Mr! Rather than waste my time with useless talk! You need to pay close attention what your fellow Indian "jatt" posted below with a detail example omitted here: My response was to his query who is clubbing MMRCA with Tejas, in point of fact admitting Tejas failure earlier and that is what I pointed out in my reply how Pakistan has gone far ahead with its programme.

Continued...

Infact, India needs "serious" help from foreigners for its 'Indegenious' Aircrafts, which makes Failed Tejas development part of the deal with French & European counterparts i.e MMRCA deal includes incomplete Tejas/LCAs Development.

Am only pointing out the failures of India; secondly how best to utilize billions, and I feel no harm in being helpful to guest Indians on my forum, defence.pk.

Thirdly, LCA is a failure because no operational squadrons in IAF service, engine problems and testing problems with unsatisfied IAF pilots. Indian requirements keep changing which is as much a failure I guess. I do not feel the need to do research on a fighter aircraft which is not even a threat to PAF or anyone. :rofl:

Lastly,Honestly how much is one Su 30 MKI costing India, that is the unit price? How HAL has helped to reduce the price by just assembling a plane in its factory ?

Pakistan's LCA = Drone

Rafale, Rafale Rafale nothing else.
:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Indians celebrate when they buy a foreign aircraft and cry when they see their own.
Chinese celebrate when they see their own and cry when they buy foreign.

Such is the difference between us. Hope you're happy with the Rafales.

Here starts low quality troll. I was reading the thread but it is the first one to troll. Do you have any other option that your low quality weapons and some Russian second class? lol

Such the Difference between a Real SuperPower and a Wannabe...:lol:

India wished they could build their own MMRCA to counter J-20...:P

let them have their Rafale, its a 4th gen fighter, Nothing compared to the latest tech J-20...:china:

Comparing French technology with chinese! :rofl: :rofl:

and pakistan do not have j-20. :lol:

India selects EF, Rafale for MMRCA shortlist

The Indian Ministry of Defense has issued letters, on Wednesday, to two of the six vendors competing in the estimated USD 10 billion Indian Air Force (IAF) tender for 126 Medium Multi Role Combat Aircraft (MMRCA), asking them to extend the validity of their commercial bids, which will expire on Thursday, tomorrow.

StratPost can confirm that the European Eurofighter Typhoon consortium and the French Dassault’s Rafale have been invited to do so, effectively making up the shortlist.

No F-18SH?

son-i-am-disappoint-problem.jpg

It makes sense going with Rafale. EF, not so much.
Remember boys, IAF wanted a good strike platform and they were quite happy with Mirage's performance during Kargil. The initial plan was to go with more Mirages, but MoD stepped in to expand that tender. Out of all the contenders, only the F-18SH and Rafale were designed from the ground up as primarily strike platforms. I had hoped it to be F-18SH. But Rafale is not a bad choice either. This from an amateur aviation enthusiast. The professionals know much more.

Your firms are out of fighter contract fray, India tells US

Taking a decision based on technical evaluation, the government has told the United States that its two companies bidding for the $10-billion medium multi-role combat aircraft (MMRCA) contract are now out of the fray. Sources said only two of the six companies will be called in tomorrow to extend their commercial bids.

This decision was prompted by the fact that commercial bids for all six players were to expire by the end of this month. The government had the choice of asking all six to extend their commercial bids and keep the suspense alive. But given the deep interest being shown by the political leaderships of the countries behind the bidders, the government possibly thought it appropriate not to prolong the decision-making process.

US President Barack Obama had taken this up with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh during his visit to India and followed it up with a letter highlighting this contract as being important to his administration.

Your firms are out of fighter contract fray, India tells US

Back
Top Bottom