What's new

India says no to Afghan arms plea

Try harder :)

Besides, your statement that both countries spend the same amount on their people still makes me laugh :rofl:

they do.

pakistan spends around 221
while india spends around 250-280

they do.

pakistan spends around 221
while india spends around 250-280

Again, the vast majority of welfare, education and healthcare spending is not done by the GoI but by the different states!

By the way, Pakistans budget was around 3 trillion PakRs, which means around 30 billion USD, which brings us to appr. 180 USD for 180 million people, while Indias Union budget spending alone is around 250 USD per person.

foolish move i must say , we could have got a good ally against Pakistan if we accepted their request .

kindly also adopt the afghan refugese also
we feeding them from last 40 years but they do not like us

Pakistan and America are the reason for creation of the Taliban. So i think you got the point "as you sow so you reap". Just like we got it for creating LTTE we have taken care of the Tamil migrants(refugees) from SriLanka.

A lesson which both our nations can learn not to interfere in other countries internal politics.

why Afghan don't like Pakistan despite this kind of support? time for some introspection?

who cares??? :laugh:

Pakistan and America are the reason for creation of the Taliban. So i think you got the point "as you sow so you reap". Just like we got it for creating LTTE we have taken care of the Tamil migrants(refugees) from SriLanka.

A lesson which both our nations can learn not to interfere in other countries internal politics.

we helped bring peace to Sri Lanka and we'll be helping to bring peace to Afghanistan, especially in a post-NATO environment

thanks for your concerns

who cares??? :laugh:

we helped bring peace to Sri Lanka and we'll be helping to bring peace to Afghanistan, especially in a post-NATO environment

thanks for your concerns

It was not my concern it was my reply to your post.

Do you know that we totally lack in heavy weapons like artillery?
Yes but that doesnt restrict giving away our other weaponry that are freshers like Arjun , Very Short Range Missiles , Anti aircraft weapons .

Yes but that doesnt restrict giving away our other weaponry that are freshers like Arjun , Very Short Range Missiles , Anti aircraft weapons .

You think that we got so much money to gift away a multi million weapon system?!

foolish move i must say , we could have got a good ally against Pakistan if we accepted their request .

This is a neutral move as always. You surely dont know who is going to be in power in future so you dont know if you really have an ally or not!!.

Back
Top Bottom