What's new

India, Saudi Arabia To Discuss Joint Weapon Projects

Keep dreaming. All Military analysists around the world say that the combined GCC force trumps Iran a few times over. Yeah Iranians believe that Missiles going down and that's it war over. Nothing can be more Naive but then again Iran is itself a huge center of Naivety imaging themselves as the Masters of the Universe for some reason. Before I met Iranians I used to crave peace between us and understanding and even alliance. But after I met Iranians my respect for them is 0 and that is exactly what they deserve.

What analyst you won't be able to sustain a war with them due to the geography terrain. this is why you need pakistan nukes it won't be long now before GCC get destroyed you cannot sustain a war with the Iranians.

So yeah to Pakistanis here we made this same exact deal with you 15 days ago or did you not bother to even read about it??

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

What analyst you won't be able to sustain a war with them due to the geography terrain. this is why you need pakistan nukes it won't be long now before GCC get destroyed you cannot sustain a war with the Iranians.

Wanna bet??
Here read and educate yourself http://csis.org/files/publication/090819_GCC_Iran_AirPower.pdf

Nothing wrong with being a big dripping sack of ignorance that you are. It is wrong however to remain in that state against your own will.

Thank you. Finally someone speaks in reasonable way.

Yeah sure this news was a blessing to many here but can't you use your damn heads?? This is a battle of shoves and tugs between Iran and Saudi Arabia to get closer to India and "Win her over" sort to speak. Just like how Iran and India have joint missile projects I didn't see Pakistanis here complain about that.

India is close to Russia and are biggest strategic partners to each other. However India hates China. China also is very close to Russia and are biggest strategic partner to each other sort to speak. So because Russia is friends with India it is enemy of China?? NO. Because Russia is friends of China are India and Russia enemies?? NO.

Incorrect. There is no Iran and India have any joint projects. Well, it was up to Russia. We must appreciated, Russia is not limited itself, they are open friendship doors to everyone long time ago before India and China joined with them. The point is India has power economy and better economy than 'no money' Pakistan.

It's only business man.

There will be a time when the tables will turn and Pakistan and India will cooperate.

Hopefully, it is both our interests to be cooperate with both common people Indians and Pakistanis. Both countries need to give up stupid wars and useless nuclear competitions.

Economic Business is better in my opinion.

It is true, Pakistan prefer to be alone and not interested in making thousand friends worldwide. You see how Pakistan rely only on either China or US only.

Much of Pakistan problems come from Saudi Arabia the extremism and other funding in Balochistan, Pakistan needs to move a few steps back from Saudi Arabia. Pakistan ultimately must rely on itself.

Right, but Pakistan didn't complain much and will continue to import many foreign terrorists flowing to the country, not just Saudi Arbia but more Chechyna, Yemens, nameless unknown terrorists, and so on.

Mosamania having alot of fun here to bash Pakistan. :azn:

So yeah to Pakistanis here we made this same exact deal with you 15 days ago or did you not bother to even read about it??

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

Wanna bet??
Here read and educate yourself http://csis.org/files/publication/090819_GCC_Iran_AirPower.pdf

Nothing wrong with being a big dripping sack of ignorance that you are. It is wrong however to remain in that state against your own will.

You cannot sustain a war with the Iranians thats simple, your planes will be falling from the skies when they reach iranian airspace. Iran can take several strikes on it's soil and sustain itself while the gulf has to rely on Western Aid, Hit on the Eastern Oil fields and it will be very bad for you.

There is a difference between China and Pakistan. Unlike China, Pakistan neither has a large defense budget or a strong economy.

Saudis joint cooperation with indian in development of weapon systems will only further disturb the military balance in the region, which already is not in favor of Pakistan and this will only make it worse.

Why does Pakistan anyways need to be military parity with India.

Justa give up on your terrorist support and solve Kashmir as it is and voila, no problem then.

Incorrect. There is no Iran and India have any joint projects. Well, it was up to Russia. We must appreciated, Russia is not limited itself, they are open friendship doors to everyone long time ago before India and China joined with them. The point is India has power economy and better economy than 'no money' Pakistan.

Hopefully, it is both our interests to be cooperate with both common people Indians and Pakistanis. Both countries need to give up stupid wars and useless nuclear competitions.

Economic Business is better in my opinion.

It is true, Pakistan prefer to be alone and not interested in making thousand friends worldwide. You see how Pakistan rely only on either China or US only.

Right, but Pakistan didn't complain much and will continue to import many foreign terrorists flowing to the country, not just Saudi Arbia but more Chechyna, Yemens, nameless unknown terrorists, and so on.

Mosamania having alot of fun here to bash Pakistan. :azn:

Saudis coming to Chechnya made it worse the Chechens who followed Sufist Islam came to follow a more radical version of it not to mention Saudis got slaughtered in chechnya.

You cannot sustain a war with the Iranians thats simple, your planes will be falling from the skies when they reach iranian airspace. Iran can take several strikes on it's soil and sustain itself while the gulf has to rely on Western Aid, Hit on the Eastern Oil fields and it will be very bad for you.

Neutral dude. How long have we known each other?? A while man. I know you. And I know everything there is to know about you in this forum. You are a professional troll and both you and I know it. Stop trying to troll me go troll someone else who didn't already figure you out okay?? I just don't want you to waste your time.

Neutral dude. How long have we known each other?? A while man. I know you. And I know everything there is to know about you in this forum. You are a professional troll and both you and I know it. Stop trying to troll me go troll someone else who didn't already figure you out okay?? I just don't want you to waste your time.

Again you know noting of me. I'm shocked a Troll calling me a troll if you feel I waste you time why not just run away from the truth ? yes real nice at posting several pictures while responses were made to you.

Thank you. Finally someone speaks in reasonable way.

Yeah sure this news was a blessing to many here but can't you use your damn heads?? This is a battle of shoves and tugs between Iran and Saudi Arabia to get closer to India and "Win her over" sort to speak. Just like how Iran and India have joint missile projects I didn't see Pakistanis here complain about that.

India is close to Russia and are biggest strategic partners to each other. However India hates China. China also is very close to Russia and are biggest strategic partner to each other sort to speak. So because Russia is friends with India it is enemy of China?? NO. Because Russia is friends of China are India and Russia enemies?? NO.

I agree with your logic Moosa.

I am glad because of your logic, you will not have any problem with Pakistan supporting the nuclear ambitions of Iran.

Just like you we will try to have good relationship with both Iran and Saudi Arabia.

I respect your understanding in this matter.

Don't you think that the best course of action right now would be for KSA and Pakistan to engage in a similar deal?? Oh wait we already made this exact similar deal with you not 15 days ago here read about it here:
Saudi, Pakistan Plan to Strengthen Defense Ties | PakSoldiers

The thing is, we've been reading such articles for a while and nothing has materialized so far, the Al-Khalid deal, you yourself said that the Tank could have been modified to meet Saudi environment, but you also said it failed desert trials, how come Saudis couldn't fund the development of a engine that could be ideal for Saudi desert? Yet here we see Saudis signing a defense pact with our enemy for the joint cooperation for weapons projects in which Saudis will fund research and development of indian weapons.

I agree with your logic Moosa.

I am glad because of your logic, you will not have any problem with Pakistan supporting the nuclear ambitions of Iran.

Just like you we will try to have good relationship with both Iran and Saudi Arabia.

I respect your understanding in this matter.

Why not ? help the Iranians out and see how loud the saudis bark at you.

I am not bashing Pakistan I am however making fun of all the ignorants here. I have to say it is very satisfying.

alone_by_buaiansayapanomali.jpg

Pakistan alone without business, where the world is taking advantage to make fun on us, we will be fine.

Even we make efforts to make advanced military technology, no-one is interested to bother about it. Even Saudi Arabia in the past rejected the offers from Pakistan.

Think positive, everything is fine..........:meeting:

---------------
Now please back to topic regarding India and Saudi Arabia, I am outta here...

The thing is, we've been reading such articles for a while and nothing has materialized so far, the Al-Khalid deal, you yourself said that the Tank could have been modified to meet Saudi environment, but you also said it failed desert trials, how come Saudis couldn't fund the development of a engine that could be ideal for Saudi desert? Yet here we see Saudis signing a defense pact with our enemy for the joint cooperation for weapons projects in which Saudis will fund research and development of indian weapons.

Sounds soo good.

Hopefully we'll make some goodies.

Only really want to see Indo-Saudi small arms. Something nice to replace the INSAS that would be great..

Back
Top Bottom