What's new

India’s One Basket Diplomacy

@ So, Tiki Tam Tam, you have made me Biharee ????

@ I told you I am not Biharee. But as a fellow religion I have a feeling for them. After all they are residents of Indian Sub-continent if not from Bangladesh.

@ They have the equel right like us. They had also struggled for the creation of Pakistan. So, what Pakistan is broken ? This part still exist if not Pakistan.

@ I wrote earlier also it is another conspiracy of India. Since we took Bhiharees in-exchange of Hindus and the Bhiharees is no more so take back the Hindu refugees who flade to India in 1947 and afterward. If East Timur and South Sudan can be made independant state why not "Bongo Bhumi" in Southern Bengal through a UN sponsered Referrendun for which the "Bongo Bhumi" movement is still going on. It is not only, "Bongo Bhumi", conspiracy is going on taking back of Sylhet and Chittagong Hill Tracts.

@ I remember, back in 1997 once British returned Hong Kong to China, some of the ex-hindu residents now residing in India made an appeal to the Queen of Eangland that "If China can get back Hong Kong after 99 years, why not Sylhet to Assam(India). They claimed that in 1946 once Referrendun was held in Sylhet it was manipulated by the Muslim Leaque !!!!!!!!!! Indian thought that Bengalees can be manipulated but it was difficult to manipulated the Biharees.

He is obsessing about Bangladeshis themselves.

Anyone that is not an India hater there is an Indian dalal. Well, they seem to be in a majority as they elected a pro India government kicking out the others.

He is obsessing about Bangladeshis themselves.

Anyone that is not an India hater there is an Indian dalal. Well, they seem to be in a majority as they elected a pro India government kicking out the others.

Manipulated elections in 2008 when India bribed Gen. Moin U Ahmed with 6 horses. The AL is now trying to stage another fraudulent election in 2013.

Manipulated elections in 2008 when India bribed Gen. Moin U Ahmed with 6 horses. The AL is now trying to stage another fraudulent election in 2013.

ohh where did you get this news from?? Is it out in the public?? If it is,then what on Earth the EC of BD is doing??

:lol: Seriously? That was a good deal for India, subservient Bangladesh for 6 horses!

As a token of goodwill and friendship, Inidan army presented two stallions and four mares to Bangladesh army. The reins of the horses were handed over by Gen Deepak Kapoor, Chief of Army Staff to his Bangladesh counterpart, General Moeen U Ahmed here today.

http:///indian-army-presents-horses-to-bangladesh-army

So this is how propaganda machine works :cheesy:

first reply what happened in 1975.The only thing I know is Bangabandhu was assasinated at that time if that
you call as an Indian defeat then it is safe to assume you are a Bangla traitos

@Mbi Munshi thanks for showing your true colours.We also know who your identity.Begum Sheikh hasina is doing a trail for war crimes i think

ohh where did you get this news from?? Is it out in the public?? If it is,then what on Earth the EC of BD is doing??

Another Indian/AL dalal institution. Cannot be trusted. The BNP will demand the removal of the EC Chairman before the next elections.

first reply what happened in 1975.The only thing I know is Bangabandhu was assasinated at that time if that
you call as an Indian defeat then it is safe to assume you are a Bangla traitos

It was Sk. Mujib that betrayed Bangladesh - 25 yr Friendship Treaty with India; BAKSAL; Rakkhi Bahini; famine.

Back
Top Bottom