What's new

India’s falling poverty count

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem though, is that Indians will never stop making the silly claim that their percentage of people in poverty is lower than that of Pakistan, despite all facts showing exactly the opposite.

The real problem is you are a troll who is out to derail this decent thread for your 50 cents.

I don't care about how much Poverty India has vis a vis Pakistan.. Our poverty is decreasing and its a good news.

I see that the people who used to work earlier in my house are able to send their children to school,
I see their kids when they come with their parents some days, can converse in english and actually know about the happenings around the country,
I see a glitter in their eyes filled with aspirations and hope that they wish to work with the salaried class when they graduate and not have to do menial jobs...

I see hope... If thats hurts your heart, then you don't deserve to live in this world.

Nice post dude :tup:

Ashok, agree with you. There are many very respectable Pakistanis on the forum and one listens when they post. However of the whole brigade, finding one human chini is a challenge.

I feel the exact same way about the Indians here, I have yet to find one that behaves like a human being on any matter.

And for you guys, there is no excuse that "the government is paying you to do it", like you say about us. The Indians here are a true and realistic representation of their people.

I feel the exact same way about the Indians here, I have yet to find one that behaves like a human being on any matter.

And for you guys, there is no excuse that "the government is paying you to do it", like you say about us. The Indians here are a true and realistic representation of their people.

May be they are behaving like it knowing your troll background.

Need to improve Bihar and UP it's the northen states which have more poverty and lower literacy levels when u compare to states like Kerala.

The truth for most is pretty easy to see buddy . You may fool a few but you cant fool the majority .

now please if you have anything constructive to add then do otherwise dont troll at least .

Need to improve Bihar and UP it's the northen states which have more poverty and lower literacy levels when u compare to states like Kerala.

UP should be split for better governance.

this is a total lie based on faulty statistics. India's poverty has only increased. Just look around you.

India's numbers are a lot less fudged than those of communist China. It is like that little girl at beijing olympics s who was denied a chance to sing because she was deemed too ugly and some other kid took her place.

On average now 1% of poor now being pulled out of poverty by GoI year on year (10,000,000 people!). And India is one of a handful of countries on track to meet its MDGs on poverty eradication by 2015 set by UN. Celebrate this not criticise.

Now all haters please don't troll here, we are talking about human lives here not just numbers on a sheet. It is only by fortune of birth we are not one of those living in horrible conditions.

Now that SP has won the elections we can kiss that great idea good bye for a few years atleast .

Mayawati was all open for it, but the stupid center did not grabbed the moment. I heard if UP was divided according to Mayawati's plan, the Western most will be much better off as it borders Delhi while the Eastern most one will be a basket case. Almost all of Indian states was reorganized on linguistic basis and some even on administration purposes but UP's borders hasn't changed much since the British times.

Shuttler ^^^^^^^^

Its sad that you feel it is necessary to show children of any nation in a poor state. It hurts me inside to see children of ANY nation struggling for food and feel i should do more. We should all do more. An Indian child is the same as a Pakistani child is the same as a Chinese child. Dude please for the sake of the site and all members lets not use pics of kids to score cheap points.
If you want to score points talk about economy or army or whatever - not kids please.
And at this point i will retire from this thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom