What's new

India’s eighth Sukhoi SU-30 combat jet squadron by December

India has close to 2000 fighter jets... number of Sukhois is close to 600 already inducted... all the numbers you get like 190 etc is a well orchestrated under reporting of numbers by IAF.

WTF?????????????

dont be surprised dude... Indian agencies are using the freedom to give information to enhane strategic and national security aims... if you know its 190, you should also know you are not supposed to know the actual IAF Strength, so if you know what you know, know that you know it coz its what they want you to know...

the IAF is having much deeper dug feets in the ground then it reveals... 2000 at the minimum is the most realistic figure for IAF...

dont be surprised dude... Indian agencies are using the freedom to give information to enhane strategic and national security aims... if you know its 190, you should also know you are not supposed to know the actual IAF Strength, so if you know what you know, know that you know it coz its what they want you to know...

the IAF is having much deeper dug feets in the ground then it reveals... 2000 at the minimum is the most realistic figure for IAF...

WTF???????????

Bhai kisine Mamu bana diya apko.

True, and all the charges of corruption on congress are false, they are true patriots. Under the pretext of scams, they are secretly diverting the money to armed forces. This is how IAF got 2000 planes and IN already has three working ACC!!

You made my day, I never intended to post, but could not resist..

Bro it was Russia not China, they were sent back becoz they were of the initial order of old model Sukhoi 30K not the MKI version ........
Oops my bad,sorry. How could I type such a big blunder. What is happening to me. I am so stressed now for not getting a perfect job.
Yeah they were initial order & deal says india will get Super Sukhoi 30s instead of upgrading them.

Hell ya. I have seen minimum 4 MKIs right beside the runways ready to go hot on call

You shouldn't do this mate. You telling our adversaries also how many fighters are ready at any given time.:what::P

Right now we have have around 160 to 170 sukhois. Why are you sou much in hurry guys. It is not a cake walk that you just make jets & induct them.

most important thing is we have few fighter pilots to man those machines. And everyone knows how we are training our men. Then we need support services which are not that easy either. Cool buddies. Elephant goes slowly & steady.

Indian agencies are using the freedom to give information to enhance strategic and national security aims... if you know its 190, you should also know you are not supposed to know the actual IAF Strength, so if you know what you know, know that you know it coz its what they want you to know...
As we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know. :undecided: :haha:

You shouldn't do this mate. You telling our adversaries also how many fighters are ready at any given time.:what::P

It isn't classified information. Every airbase maintain 2/4 fighters ready to go for call. It's standard procedure for EVERY AIRFORCE in the world.
And I didn't give the exact figure. I said min 4 ; there might be a surprise if you see Pune airport. iAF and civil airliners share the strip. So any one can get that info

Back
Top Bottom