What's new

India reiterates Arunachal is ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report the troll before he spreads his troll infection.

I knw ur damn Pakistani. 1000yrs wen??? b4 we ruled u(Pakistan) hav u forget that. Wat is meant by completely changing DNA? upto my knowledge purines and pyrimidines are their blocks ,do u trying to say u introduced trans gene is it??.

India did not fight back british really??? i think ur brain is filled with shyte ,have heard abt INA. Actually u people didn't do nothing for your freedom.

Hey kid.. hes chinese... as for doing nothing,... even INA had muslim soldiers google it up kiddo... als google Muslim leaders who fought for freedom... even my family paid for it... even though we didnt have "whites" roaming in my cities nor were we under the occupatin for more than 4 decades....unlike 200 year occupation of present day india.

According to Forbes, and every other ranking out there, Sonia Gandhi is by far the most powerful person in India. :lol:

Even the Indians themselves admit this.

Manmohan Singh is ranked far below even Rahul Gandhi.

Still not answered the question? Which Govt post?

Eat your words, if you cant find the answer.

Blame ureself. U killed this thread the moment u started spamming on this thread.

He's probably achieved his target number of posts ....

Good Job ... martian2. Enjoy your hard earned cents.

Then what is Bharatvarsham? Dude, you really need a lesson in history.. not this leftist joke we study in CBSE.

modern day india dont include bangladesh and paksitan .even earlier we didnt have arunachal pradesh ..sikkim.. goa
and lot of other provinces as well.

He is right. :azn:

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

It was the British who united the many independent kingdoms of the region into the artificial entity known as India.

Well India was only as artificial before British as China was before CPC!! or would you like me post the boundaries "China" a few centuries back or no of independent kingdoms which make up the present day China.

Infact being born into slave city..you yourself know, how Chinese still feel their country is incomplete aim for "one China".

Thanks for accepting tht... lol

Oh but we never did have "India" when it was Bharatvarsham for thousands and thousands of years. Eastern world's borders weren't the way western world's borders are made.

And in Bharatvarsham, we had mighty empires like Maurya, Gupta, Nanda, Purushottama, Vajras, Namgyals, Bharatas, Chalukyas, Cholas, Cheras, Suryavanshis etc.

BTW the first and last empire names that I mentioned included your nation and your "brother" Afghanistan as well as southeast Asia in our country. :D

Hey kid.. hes chinese... as for doing nothing,... even INA had muslim soldiers google it up kiddo... als google Muslim leaders who fought for freedom... even my family paid for it... even though we didnt have "whites" roaming in my cities nor were we under the occupatin for more than 4 decades....unlike 200 year occupation of present day india.

he is right.you only got your country in free due to the wishing of indian leaders and their wish to throw muslims out from here

According to Forbes, and every other ranking out there, Sonia Gandhi is by far the most powerful person in India. :lol:

Even the Indians themselves admit this.

Manmohan Singh is ranked far below even Rahul Gandhi.

Ok, she is wife of former Prime Minster of India, Daughter in law and Grand Daughter in law of two former Prime ministers of India.
Moreover, she is a mother of two potential Prime ministers as well.. Now with some many things associated, any one can be damn powerful .

Btw, in that list she is stated to be powerful than Wen Jiabao as well. What does that mean to you? explain..

modern day india dont include bangladesh and paksitan .even earlier we didnt have arunachal pradesh ..sikkim.. goa
and lot of other provinces as well.

Wrong information. Arunachal (Arunachalam as it was known historically) was a tributary state of Mauryan empire just as we were. Not just under them but under Suryavanshis also we both were a part of the empire. Goa was a part of Maratha Empire and the mainstream Hindu kingdoms that existing long before Portuguese even knew how to build a ship.

You paid but our forefathers fought ,he is not a Chinese he is Pakistani just see his post then u can figure out like 1000yrs story ,changing DNA , bash on Ghandhi this **** vomit only by Pakistani alone.

he is right.you only got your country in free due to the wishing of indian leaders and their wish to throw muslims out from here

He got his country by rightfully splitting the colonialist creation called "British India" in half, and establishing a real country based around the history of the great civilizations that existed along the Indus River (like the IVC), as well as with strong religious values.

India itself cannot hold too large a population of Muslims before it splits. Soon, Indian Muslims will reach around 30-40% of the population, and the country will split again.

ANGLO-PAKISTANIS you too were ruled by English and every invasion took place from NW India.You know invaders enjoyed your food,wine and women with it.

Not everybdy is a indian selling their women to angreezi babu... as for angl Pakistanis.. we have none... and the invasion didnt happen frm sindh or baluchistan but probably frm bombay... Go learn what ur masters had to say abt us people kiddo..

You paid but our forefathers fought ,he is not a Chinese he is Pakistani just see his post then u can figure out like 1000yrs story ,changing DNA , bash on Ghandhi this **** vomit only by Pakistani alone.

You are on a Pakistani forum. Chinis can learn a few things from fellow Pakistanis here..

Not everybdy is a indian selling their women to angreezi babu... as for angl Pakistanis.. we have none... and the invasion didnt happen frm sindh or baluchistan but probably frm bombay... Go learn what ur masters had to say abt us people kiddo..

Anglo-Indians are the Britishers who decided to stay in India don't know about Pakistan. Now what has that got anything to do with selling wives.. Britishers don't say many good things about Pakistanis so don't even go that way..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom