What's new

India reiterates Arunachal is ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is funny you say that ..for we haven't seen you present a logical debate on how what you claim 'yours' is actually your's(which actually is the topic)...all we see are juvenile digressions by posting pics of tanks and aircrafts ..is it because, you do not posses the intellect or the knowledge base to discuss the concerned topic?

How since you ask the above..then let me ask you do you why in thousands Indo-Chinese history has no invading force crossed from India to China or vice versa or do you know..why after capturing some territory in AP..chinese had to abandon it and retreat back to LAC in 62.

It is because of mighty Himalayas which stand between India and China..you can not maintain logistic lines across the worlds highest mountain range and you can not fight Indian army in the plains ..as you can not move armor across the Himalayas.
Shall I add the mountain corps indian army are well trained in mountain warfare and it is well known fact. And should I include Gurkhas are protecting the border too :) Your army would jizz when hearing their name as argentines did in falklands war and surrendered when heard gurkhas are coming. Besides Nepalis would fight for India as they always have voluntarily if needed

Yeah, for one short Dynasty, which was quickly overthrown. :lol:

India has never ever fought back against colonizers, and now in fact they want to be British whites by using special cream.

Not only that, they are still ruled by a European today, Sonia Gandhi.

chinis are most delusional .

india got goa from portugese;) and other territories near it;)

Yeah, for one short Dynasty, which was quickly overthrown. :lol:

The one dynasty was good enough to give you your name- Mongoloids.. Genghis khan must be holy for your guys..

Give me any other reason why are called Mongoloids and not Chinloids or Hanloids

New DNA is all in your all weather pakistan.India belongs to Indians only.
If not then stop blabbering and take back what you claim to be your's.If we were divided in many states then your china also extend to chinese wall in the west.

Oh stfu.... We know who were are... unlike u ANGLO-indians of british,portugese n whatnot ancestory.

soniagandhi-ad.jpg

Seriously?? :lol:

One Italian waitress can rule a nation of Indians just like that.

The one dynasty was good enough to give you your name- Mongoloids.. Genghis khan must be holy for your guys..
They still cant claim mongolia as theirs but mongolians can claim whole of china

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

soniagandhi-ad.jpg

Seriously?? :lol:

One Italian waitress can rule a nation of Indians just like that.
Reported :D

Thanks for accepting tht... lol

He is right. :azn:

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

It was the British who united the many independent kingdoms of the region into the artificial entity known as India.

Not true Indian, and it was your fellow Indian who brought in Nanking. :no:

Even at the height of Imperial Japanese power, they never managed to hold more than 1/4 of Chinese territory, and we eventually won the war. Which is why we have a permanent seat at the UNSC. :lol:

That lasted for 8 years, and they were always seen as the invaders. Central Asian Muslim rule of India on the other hand, lasted for 1000 years and completely changed your DNA.

India did not fight back against the British either, who not only enslaved India for 200 years, but in fact artificially CREATED the entire country out of a bunch of independent states. They never fought against the British either, Gandhi only begged them to let it go.

So for you to laugh about us is hypocrisy, since we were never even colonized during the age of Western colonialism. :lol:

I knw ur damn Pakistani. 1000yrs wen??? b4 we ruled u(Pakistan) hav u forget that. Wat is meant by completely changing DNA? upto my knowledge purines and pyrimidines are their blocks ,do u trying to say u introduced novel trans gene is it??.

India did not fight back british really??? i think ur brain is filled with shyte ,have heard abt INA. Actually u people didn't do anything for your freedom.

They still cant claim mongolia as theirs but mongolians can claim whole of china

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Reported :D

Poor chinese .... they are too deluded by their CCP.

Show me what Govt post she hold??

According to Forbes, and every other ranking out there, Sonia Gandhi is by far the most powerful person in India. :lol:

Even the Indians themselves admit this.

Manmohan Singh is ranked far below even Rahul Gandhi.

He is right. :azn:

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

It was the British who united the many independent kingdoms of the region into the artificial entity known as India.

There was no China either. You're still the "middle Kingdom" artifically united by the brute force of Communists. Heck half of the nations are not even Han inside what's China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom