What's new

India reiterates Arunachal is ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously logical thinking is not your strong suit but your views towards Muslims are offensive ..like some racist schmuck you believe Muslims can not coexist with people of other religions once they are significant numbers ...Why?

Simple .. he's just brainwashed.

Or Hitler's illegal son, perhaps... with belief than unity is possible only if every human being is a clone of another.

... while India thrives in Unity in Diversity. :laugh:

He is trying to incite muslim hatred. Seems like he is not comfortable with their growth.

Wonder if he's even allowed to say the same in case of his own country.. oh wait! but that would be treason isn't it? After all, only state-authorized mosques exist in China to be preached with CCP officials sitting inside the mosque and monitoring sermons.

So much for self-perceived insecurity. :D

This gentlemen, I think should be reason enough for us to stop discussing this thread here.

The TOPIC of the thread remains the same: Arunachal is ours and we are happy to be so.

CD, Forbes list stated Sonia Gandhi to be powerful than Wen Jiabao as well. What does that mean to you? explain..

Is Wen unkil afraid of Sonia Gandhi?

Sonia the Italian waitress rules the whole of India. So of course she is more powerful than Wen Jiabao, who is only one member of the Politburo.

Hu Jintao on the other hand is ranked several magnitudes of power higher than Sonia Ghandi, even though he too is merely just one member of the Politburo.

When a Muslim gets married, the wife/husband converts to Islam, and the children are brought up as Muslims.

Hindus don't require that, and aren't good at conversions either.

It's just a matter of time and numbers.

Sorry mate. I never heard of any incident in which hindu married a muslim girl and that muslim girl did not converted to hindu. BTW. Marrige between hindu and muslim is very rare

CD, two questions remain to be answered

1. Forbes list stated Sonia Gandhi to be powerful than Wen Jiabao as well. What does that mean to you? explain..

so Is Wen unkil afraid of Sonia Gandhi?

2. Why are you guys called Mongoloids instead of Hanloids or ChinLoids?? Don't you guys object to it?

When a Muslim gets married, the wife/husband converts to Islam, and the children are brought up as Muslims.

Hindus don't require that, and aren't good at conversions either.

It's just a matter of time and numbers, it is inevitable.

It is India that cannot handle a large proportion of Muslims, as was proved during Partition. Once it reaches 30-40%, the artificial entity of India will be split once more. :lol:
In our country we have Hindus and Muslims coexisting for thousands of yrs.

Obviously your racist attitude towards Muslims emanates from the kind education you receive in China(a country which respects no religious belief)...why must you forward the stereotypes towards other people..why do you think that Muslims can not co-exist with other people?..

Sonia the Italian waitress rules the whole of India. So of course she is more powerful than Wen Jiabao, who is only one member of the Politburo.

Hu Jintao on the other hand is ranked several magnitudes of power higher than Sonia Ghandi, even though he too is merely just one member of the Politburo.

Now whats your problem with Sonia Gandhi's CV?

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

CD, two questions remain to be answered

1. Forbes list stated Sonia Gandhi to be powerful than Wen Jiabao as well. What does that mean to you? explain..

so Is Wen unkil afraid of Sonia Gandhi?

2. Why are you guys called Mongoloids instead of Hanloids or ChinLoids?? Don't you guys object to it?

Correct me if I am wrong its Hans Chinese not Mongoloid.

In our country we have Hindus and Muslims coexisting for thousands of yrs.

Obviously your racist attitude towards Muslims emanates from the kind education you receive in China(a country which respects no religious belief)...why must you forward the stereotypes towards other people..why do you think that Muslims can not co-exist with other people?..

Muslims certainly do co-exist with other people very well, I see this often when I visit Malaysia.

India is a different story though. It is India itself, that cannot handle a large enough percentage of Muslims. As was proved during partition, when the artificial country of India was torn in half.

A feat soon to repeat itself as the demographics change in their favour. :azn:

Muslims certainly do co-exist with other people very well, I see this often when I visit Malaysia.

India is a different story though. It is India itself, that cannot handle a large enough percentage of Muslims. As was proved during partition, when the artificial country of India was torn in half.

Mind your own nation.

Prove to me Sonia Gandhi credentials as waitress are the reason for her being a powerful women in India

Also, Wen Jiabao (born 19 September 1942) is the sixth and current Premier and Party secretary of the State Council of the People's Republic of China, serving as China's head of government and leading its cabinet. In his capacity as Premier, Wen is regarded as the leading figure behind China's economic policy. He also holds membership in the Politburo Standing Committee of the Communist Party of China, the country's de facto top power organ, where he is ranked third out of nine members.

I can see how powerless he is..

The British claimed Hong Kong was theirs. In 1997, the British were sent packing.

Portugal claimed Macau was theirs. In 1999, Portugal was sent packing.

No one cares what India claims. When the CCP decides time is up, Indian colonialists in South Tibet will be sent packing.

Who cares you CCP or Me. By the why don't you come on your own flag instead of USA.

Correct me if I am wrong its Hans Chinese not Mongoloid.

You are right. They are Mongoloid Han Chinese. looks like a kind of shake somebody prepared.

---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

CD, My second question is still open for a logical debate..

National Labour Law Profile: Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Again see the link to get over your delusions...

The muslims asked for a seperate country during partition, why? see the link....they got it...in 1947.

back to the present...ULFA asked for seperate country...They are in Hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom