What's new

India raises concern over Russian attack copter sale to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 every month? I didn't know that. Indians will dupe themselves into believing anything. Do i have to remind that after 20 years, Dawood Ibrahim is still out of the hands of Indians. Don't try to be a smart arse. It ain't gonna help.

Bomb blasts in Pakistan 2014

And I love to see a Pakistani boasting about Pakistan being a home to world's wanted criminals and terrorists :)

Afghanistan is already a war zone and we keep on a war footing there, eg. how the recent attack on Indian consulate by your Lashkars was foiled by ITBP along with ANA...what you will not be able to trace is, Indian involvement in attacks on Pakistan..and yes we will train and arm Afghan National army with the equipment they request and there is nothing you can do about it.

You can train them all you want, but hey, guess what? ANA and it's cronies are barely able to cover the Kabul area. Outside in the wild countryside it's the Taliban control. Apparently US thought they had armed and trained the Iraqi forces enough. But hey, the ISIS made a mockery of that. Now compare with Indian training in Afghanistan, which is minuscule in comparison, how do you expect to make a difference in a land where more than half of it is already controlled by the militants?

Indians having diarrhea, ISI must be responsible.
Didn't realize that ISI was in the business of manufacturing laxatives. Day business of espionage must be at an all time low :)

Bomb blasts in Pakistan 2014

And I love to see a Pakistani boasting about Pakistan being a home to world's wanted criminals and terrorists :)

Wanted criminal, by India of course. 20 years and they are still faking evidence about him. But the point being, what has India being able to do about it? Zilch. Nada.

Didn't realize that ISI was in the business of manufacturing laxatives. Day business of espionage must be at an all time low :)

For Indians ISI provides a number of services.

If India provided MANPADs, it's presence in Afghanistan would be completely wiped out. Like brutally and ruthlessly. So don't try to act smart.

As if providing MANPADs is the only red line left to be crossed by Indian consulates there in Afghanistan

Why not wipe them out brutally and ruthlessly for helping out TTP, or wait, first let them provide MANPADs. :lol:

Wanted criminal, by India of course. 20 years and they are still faking evidence about him. But the point being, what has India being able to do about it? Zilch. Nada.

--
UN decalred terrosrt are there in open in pak
ISI deed resulted in todays chaos in their home..

Here comes the resident expert on Indian defecation. Give him any topic and he can guarantee an Indian feces of the outdoor variety in return any day of the week ;)
And you have the nasty habit of jumping in an effort to cover up Indian crap by any means....it was your country fellow who commented with the four letter word which i didn't want to repeat but i am sure you already knew that.

Sure. One of the failures of Indian foreign policy and intelligence. But then he is not the only terrorist in the world that loves to call Pakistan his home. If you know what I mean ;)

Had they focussed closer to home instead of diversifying into business ventures like these, the Talibans wouldn't have taken Pakistan so deep into the hole

You can train them all you want, but hey, guess what? ANA and it's cronies are barely able to cover the Kabul area. Outside in the wild countryside it's the Taliban control. Apparently US thought they had armed and trained the Iraqi forces enough. But hey, the ISIS made a mockery of that. Now compare with Indian training in Afghanistan, which is minuscule in comparison, how do you expect to make a difference in a land where more than half of it is already controlled by the militants?

They are a force of over three hundred fifty thousand and it is not just us training and arming them ..it is combined endeavor by NATO, us and even Russians.

ANA was able to kick lashkar' hind side not a few days ago and as far as I know Herat is not in Kabul.

And the myth of Taliban controlling everything outside Kabul is pure bull, especially since they were able to successfully conduct country wide polls and had a huge voter turnouts.

It is like saying since terrorist attack happen in more than half the Pakistani cities, hence militans must controlling half of Pakistan.

They are a force of over three hundred fifty thousand and it is not just us training and arming them ..it is combined endeavor by NATO, us and even Russians.

ANA was able to kick lashkar' hind side not a few days ago and as far as I know Herat is not in Kabul.

And the myth of Taliban controlling everything outside Kabul is pure bull, especially since they were able to successfully conduct country wide polls and had a huge voter turnouts.

It is like saying since terrorist attack happen in more than half the Pakistani cities, hence militans must controlling half of Pakistan.

Is that the reason why US/NATO paid the taliban 5000 USD per container that would be shipped from Afghan-Pak Border to Kabul?

Ironically the other day, one of these Indian member was acting as the spokesperson for his government, making such statements as, India doesn't give an out door defecation on this deal but it seems even some raw peanuts can cause an acute diarrhea symptoms.
lol why don't you quote me directly. . well either you guys pretending blind or trying to troll. India didn't make statement in media or get panicked. .. Our govt questioned the Russian vice who rushed to India ... It could be for diplomatic leverage ... Don't get excited much ...

American even refused to pay Pakistanis $5000/container for shipping through Pakistan..you think they will this amount to Taliban..where do you get this information from?

NATO supply routes: Panetta says US will not be price ‘gouged’ – The Express Tribune

Do you know where i get this information from? From the customs officials posted at the points where these containers ship through. The money is paid to the talibunnies so they won't blow up the stuff while on the way to Afghanistan. This is not the money they pay to Pakistan or Afghan government. This is the money they pay to taliban and their cronies for safe shipment. I have my self seen trucks loaded with US Hummvees and MRAPs on Pakistan's N5 Highway. When the money is delayed, stuff gets blown up at the Afghan-Pakistan transit point.

So yea, don't try to be too smart. Just making a fool out of yourself.

Did he bring these along?
861-500x500.jpg
oh I think it's your brand... well boys don't use them..

Yes, the intelligence is strong enough that they didn't see the consulate attacks coming.
and the airport as well as naval base... do we need to bring these things?

India did the same in siachin ... Apart from tht the cowardly war of 71.. N oh .. Less than 1000 men were involved in kargil vs indian airforce n several divisions of indian army..

N tht trolls retarded theory has nothing to do with kargil.. Fool claims 30K soldiers led by a "rogue" military commander invaded IOK .. In secrecy .. Israeli nuke armed subs ? How retarded can one be.
Aren't u the kid who was b how a "rogue" PA commander invaded IOK with 30,000 soldiers n later govt o Pak asked India to keep it a secret?:lol:
which one is true... lol make up your mind...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom