What's new

India raises concern over Russian attack copter sale to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know where i get this information from? From the customs officials posted at the points where these containers ship through. The money is paid to the talibunnies so they won't blow up the stuff while on the way to Afghanistan. This is not the money they pay to Pakistan or Afghan government. This is the money they pay to taliban and their cronies for safe shipment. I have my self seen trucks loaded with US Hummvees and MRAPs on Pakistan's N5 Highway. When the money is delayed, stuff gets blown up at the Afghan-Pakistan transit point.

So yea, don't try to be too smart. Just making a fool out of yourself.

Yeah right.!!.easy to make huge claims, when you can't back them up!!

It is plainly visible, who is making fool of themselves. A word to the wise(which I doubt you are) don't make claims, that you cant back up...otherwise you have to come up preposterous fairy tales which either have been told/concocted to/by you.

Web has abundance of people full of hot air and no substance..and you might not wanna make the cut.

P.S. It is on Pakistani side of the border, where most of NATO containers are blown up..that would imply Taliban is in control of Pakistani supply routes and not Afghan ones.

Last edited:
40 every month? I didn't know that. Indians will dupe themselves into believing anything. Do i have to remind that after 20 years, Dawood Ibrahim is still out of the hands of Indians. Don't try to be a smart arse. It ain't gonna help.

Maybe not 40, but still far too many for your own good. And Dawood was responsible for one incident of bomb blast decades back, for which he was hounded out of this country. Look at it this way 'Analyst'. We kicked our garbage out and it landed in your house.
Also my condolences for that recent attack on your international airport. Must have hurt.

Mil- Mi 24/35 being outdated is a fact. Indian Army/Airforce is replacing them with mix of Apache AH-64D/E and LCH Rudra as attack Aircraft and Chinook and HAL Dhruv for Transport.

It is customary to protest to make our reservations known. It does not mean that India is perturbed by sale of outdated tech to Pakistan.

When India going to purchase anything than that equipment become STATE OF THE ART lol and when Pakistan buy anything that 30 years old tech lol where as 30 years old Aircraft carrier whom their military and expert call STATE OF THE ART LATEST AIRCRAFT CARRIER but ... forget to mention (LATEST IN INDIAN NAVY) not Latest lol

--
UN decalred terrosrt are there in open in pak
ISI deed resulted in todays chaos in their home..

yes but TERRORIST become PM only in India lol

When India going to purchase anything than that equipment become STATE OF THE ART lol and when Pakistan buy anything that 30 years old tech lol where as 30 years old Aircraft carrier whom their military and expert call STATE OF THE ART LATEST AIRCRAFT CARRIER but ... forget to mention (LATEST IN INDIAN NAVY) not Latest lol

It was a helicopter carrier that got converted to a ACC, its not the top of the line compared to the few ACC's out there and no one's claiming its one.

You lot have a completely off concept of terrorism - forget country, he isnt even the same religion to be a terrorist.

are you talking about hull or entire carrier ?? so what do you call lionang? and the your pm came to oath taking of that same person. .. No Mi 35 fits for your ... ultra modern chopper for Sci Fi army... happy .. chill now...

What Turkish equipment was refused and when?

@Irfan Baloch, @ turk members.
well are you expecting answers ?? Don't expect. .

Yeah right.!!.easy to make huge claims, when you can't back them up!!

It is plainly visible, who is making fool of themselves. A word to the wise(which I doubt you are) don't make claims, that you cant back up...otherwise you have to come up preposterous fairy tales which either have been told/concocted to/by you.

Web has abundance of people full of hot air and no substance..and you might not wanna make the cut.

P.S. It is on Pakistani side of the border, where most of NATO containers are blown up..that would imply Taliban is in control of Pakistani supply routes and not Afghan ones.

Sure, but who cares for your rants anyway?

Maybe not 40, but still far too many for your own good. And Dawood was responsible for one incident of bomb blast decades back, for which he was hounded out of this country. Look at it this way 'Analyst'. We kicked our garbage out and it landed in your house.
Also my condolences for that recent attack on your international airport. Must have hurt.

My condolences to the thousands who perished in state sponsor terrorism of 2002 in Gujarat.

are you talking about hull or entire carrier ?? so what do you call lionang? and the your pm came to oath taking of that same person. .. No Mi 35 fits for your ... ultra modern chopper for Sci Fi army... happy .. chill now...

well are you expecting answers ?? Don't expect. .

Naval guns ... old news.

Well sometimes people don't see things and don't know either .....

If you don't know anything about carrier then its useless to discuss with you, but apart from Hull everything made in carrier in new , including thousand;s long cable , boiler, turbine, Weapon system, landing system, turbine etc ... so what else u need to make it new ?

Well Mi-35 india uses since decades and in current scene its outlive its utility. Its like running AKA ambassador car model in today's high-tech environment. we would be happy the copper we are replacing , PAK considering new.

For dealing with Professional terrorist state aka Kargil, MUSH (PA) dawood, OBL etc ...india need strong man , which 99.9 % of world leader think positive , is not matter what terrorist think.

Sure, but who cares for your rants anyway?

My condolences to the thousands who perished in state sponsor terrorism of 2002 in Gujarat.
Forget about Gurjrat , think about 1000's minority muslims killed in PAK ?

Persecuted Pakistani Muslim minority seek refuge in China
Moreover , what about PAK sponsor terror? which killing minority in Pakistan,s . my condolences to them.

Last edited:
The token protest is more like india telling russia - I saw what you did there. Fair enough. But we don't appreciate increased bonhomie in terms of defence product purchases.

India leadership is well aware of its own actions of choosing western sourced weapons over russians, and that is why it was a "token" protest and not a "vociferous" one. :)

--
dear .. say what you want..
because here mod have different rule..

just one thing for you ..
your ow brother dont subcribe your shit
China’s Wang Yi to meet Indian PM Modi - Channel NewsAsia--

--
First try to buy something with hard cash and then talk
we earn we spend we dont.. B......

Russia doesn't care what India thinks, Russia doesn't rely on India, and Russia doesn't follow India in every issues.
And still Russians send their deputy PM to India to explain the matter :)

Did he bring these along?
861-500x500.jpg
From the name below written in Urdu it points towards Pakistan. Just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom