What's new

India pursuing independent foreign policy: Chinese daily

:rofl:

india is a stooge of the west. washington directly controls india. india has no, i repeat, NO independent foreign policy. india has been following orders from the americans from day 1. india has no independence or spine.

when washington says comes to 'friends of syria' conference, india follows the orders of their white masters.
when washington says 'look east', india follows the orders from the white man. when the white man says jump, india says how high. how can you have independence when the white man said, you indians will adopt our political system, our legal system, our education system, our language, indians said 'yes my master'.

indiawas a puppet for the british for 100 years and now a puppet of the americans.
india will forever be a puppet.

people's daily is just being diplomatic.
everyone aroud the world knows, india is a western colony.

It's the USA's responsibility after 4 years to provide justice to the Americans that died in 26/11. It's also USA's reponsibilty to catch Hafeez Saeed after 4 years and after Pakistan shuts down supply routes. Coincedence?

It's the USA's responsibility after 4 years to provide justice to the Americans that died in 26/11. It's also USA's reponsibilty to catch Hafeez Saeed after 4 years and after Pakistan shuts down supply routes. Coincedence?

well said dude and its also US responsibilty to feed their nuclear reactors and above all it seems its also US responsibilty to give them some white kids...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why is a Chinese daily butt kissing us Indians...?

Go have your noodles, editor.

Dont make me to tell it openly why chinese are kissing indian butt but I am sure you do know the fundamental principle of lubrication to reduce friction....:rofl: :rofl:

India's "independent" policy is still anti-China. It's the other policies that are variable.

India's "independent" policy is still anti-China. It's the other policies that are variable.

India's policy is mostly anti-Pakistan (due to Pakistani actions) and takes on a anti-China hue to due to Chinese support to Pakistan.

India's policy is mostly anti-Pakistan (due to Pakistani actions) and takes on a anti-China hue to due to Chinese support to Pakistan.
India's biggest security threat isn't Pakistan anymore, it's China.

India's biggest security threat isn't Pakistan anymore, it's China.

Chinese are just talk...they will not face India in a direct war unless they want to eat iodine pills in anti-radiation tents.

So they utilize their "friend" Pakistan to do the dirty work, which is always more than willing to do it considering its won insecurities vis-a-vis India.

Chinese are just talk...they will not face India in a direct war unless they want to eat iodine pills in anti-radiation tents.

So they utilize their "friend" Pakistan to do the dirty work, which is always more than willing to do it considering its won insecurities vis-a-vis India.
There won't be a nuclear war, it will be all conventional.

india is a stooge of the west. washington directly controls india. india has no, i repeat, NO independent foreign policy. india has been following orders from the americans from day 1. india has no independence or spine.

when washington says comes to 'friends of syria' conference, india follows the orders of their white masters.
when washington says 'look east', india follows the orders from the white man. when the white man says jump, india says how high. how can you have independence when the white man said, you indians will adopt our political system, our legal system, our education system, our language, indians said 'yes my master'.

indiawas a puppet for the british for 100 years and now a puppet of the americans.
india will forever be a puppet.

people's daily is just being diplomatic.
everyone aroud the world knows, india is a western colony.

India pursuing independent foreign policy: Chinese daily

Ouch !
This has really hurt Chinese lunatics.

I have bookmarked this news link.

u can tell that to ur chinese editor friends who,alas, thinks otherwise....
Till its pakistan, pakistan's foreign policy had neva been independent...

Who compared Pakistan with India. Read my comment again. Its you who come to Pakistani website to compare yourself. I damn care about you.

Let me rephrase if you Indians dont understand it. What I m saying is that your foreign policy is not independent. If it was so, you would not have to piggyback US to pursue Pakistan Hafiz Saeed. You have still not succeeded and you will not.

Let your arrogant rants keep coming. The reality of your country is that you are happy being an economic back office of the west. You do their trivial stuff. You do their customer service calls. You dont have ideas. Just cheap labour.

I compare this situation with 17th century Africa where white men went to hunt down (literally!) able bodied blacks who can run their fields and their homes. The 20th century west isnt different. It needs educated people to run its services and its industries. Thats why it comes to countires like you to hunt for cheap labour. If you re happy in this slavery, all the power to you.

No country can run independent foreign policy. They have to be dependent on others. After all you blow your chest up here because you run services for the west because of which you get revenue and because of that come to this site to posture how big and how learned you are to teach us poor Pakistanis what we lack!!

If you are so independent as you claim, why cant you settle border disputes with China or Pakistan?

Key to becoming to a good and respected power, which you are not although you are delusional about it, is that you settle disputes in your neighborhood. Look around your neighborhood India and no country is happy with you.

To settle disputes, you need a bigger heart. I m sorry to say you dont have that. Thus you will not become what you want to be.

Back
Top Bottom