What's new

India Pummels Pakistan again in Rugby, Wins by 34-5

Status
Not open for further replies.
India will now face Guam in the finals of Division III tomorrow (Friday) at 16:30. It will be for the first time the two teams have met head-to-head in the HSBC Asian 5 Nations and just the third time overall.

So best of luck Indian National Rugby Team..:tup:

i noticed that not only most of the replies here are by indians, but most of the replies here are by indians so self-hating that they constantly bring up their dark skin, their religion and their dietary habits!

:laugh:

strange observations one can make

Guess sarcasm is hard to understand :)

On topic, let's stop this mud-slandering...pummel is too strong a word considering we are minnows ourselves.

Anyone with common sense would know that 97% of athletes in both countries are dark.

Yes, the sun does that to you.

Even look at pashtuns on Pak cricket team, they have tanned due to being in the sun all the time.

Same could be the case with bharti athletes.

Anyways AZ and Dance are right. Very seldom does any Pakistani bring up such trivial matters on this forum, but it does indicate some sort of complex Indians have with themselves.

My advice: See a therapist

Very seldom does any Pakistani bring up such trivial matters on this forum, but it does indicate some sort of complex Indians have with themselves.

I could even somewhat understand if a Pakistani brought that issue in first and then they started with these responses.

At Friday,If india will beat Guam,then we are one match away to be in Division I in Asia..

Good to hear some other sport is actually being played in India!!

They are friend,,,

Pak-Indo-Rugby-610x250.jpg

But we are not(Shame Trollers)..

I could even somewhat understand if a Pakistani brought that issue in first and then they started with these responses.
come on mate, we are trolling a bit, why so serious.
We are just using some words repeated by any new joined pakistani ( or veteran chinese member).
In bangladeshi section, the keywords will be hindu brahmin, chanikya, gaddar, munafiq, maloun etc ( not dark skinned though for obvious reasons)

Congratulations to Indian team by why are they hyping up over this? Pakistan is not even a world class team in Rugby.

And it is not surprising to me that a country with 1.4 billion people cannot find 20-25 guys and build a good Rugby team.

Besides with 1.4 billion people, you guys should have had a world class football & hockey team too by now.:lol:

LOL

Pakistan beats India to clinch 16th Asian Team Squash Championship – The Express Tribune

Pakistan beat India in U-16 Football final | The Nation

Pakistan beat India at Azlan Shah Cup | DAWN.COM

And these are all pretty recent.

The fact that indian members constantly keep brining up skin color, genetics, etc for no reason and when Pakistanis haven't even brought that up in this thread shows serious inferiority complex problems.
I agree, when Pakistan beats India at something, nobody goes around trolling or being obsessive about it. It`s a matter of respectful sportsmanship.

It`s great to post about the matches, but to troll and bring up un-related issues like genetics and skin colour is just nonsense.

Good job India , I did not knew we had a Rugby team.

Final score India 34 Pakistan 05. A good game played in the right spirit and some definite improvement from Pakistan.

All Encounters so far( India-5, Pakistan-0)

30.05.2012 India 34-5 in Kuala Lumpur
06.06.2009 India 44-3 in Kuala Lumpur (Asia Nations Div.2, Playoff 3rd-4th)
14.06.2008 India 92-0 in Bangkok (WCQ Asia R1; Asia Nations Div.2, Playoff 3rd-4th)
30.10.2004 India 56-3 in Hong Kong (19th Asia Champs, Pool C, Playoff)
31.10.2003 India 52-15 in Kandy (Friendly) .

And the pak claims that an Average pakistani is stronger (fairer in complexion and taller) than an average Indian,
I dont watch rugby and I know U have to be quick , damn good sprinter and good strategy , but you need brute power too..
well done lads in Blue.

^^^ Lol lets not go there. Both sides have couple of big units. But as you said, just being is not good enough, you need to be quick too.

India just has a better Rugby team than Pakistan, like many other sports:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom