What's new

India Pummels Pakistan again in Rugby, Wins by 34-5

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you talking about bro!? ;)

One guy saying so doesnt make it a major sport and you know it. I have never seen Rugby fields in India or anyone playing Rugby. A few people play it (just like in Pakistan), but India's major sport is Cricket, and Hockey probably comes 2nd. Other than that, Football and Tennis is slowly starting to pick up pace.

Sports like Rugby, Golfing, Boxing, etc are still at early stages and not even 1% of the population knows of Rugby, much less plays it. Read his post again, he says people play the sport in some major metros, which his obviously the case for you guys as well, otherwise you wouldn't have a national team.

When India starts beating teams like Australia, England and France in Rugby, we can think of ourselves as a decent Rugby nation, playing in a few Gymkhanas and beating teams like Pakistan is were the level of the sport currently is in India.

The Indian rugby team is the same of the Bombay Gymkhana rugby team - nowhere else in India is rugby played as far as I know. And a few years ago, Rahul Bose was the captain of the Indian rugby team. I think I saw a friendly where India got pummeled in rugby by Sri Lanka.

The Indian rugby team is the same of the Bombay Gymkhana rugby team - nowhere else in India is rugby played as far as I know. And a few years ago, Rahul Bose was the captain of the Indian rugby team. I think I saw a friendly where India got pummeled in rugby by Sri Lanka.
So basically we were beaten by those who have darker skin than us? :) Makes sense now.

Come on, just a bit of fun, dont take it seriously.
Even mods dont mind these things.

I've never even heard Pakistani members talk about genetics or stuff like that when Pakistan beats india in something.

Maybe the mods haven't seen this thread yet, they should though.

I've never even heard Pakistani members talk about genetics or stuff like that when Pakistan beats india in something.

Well to begin with Pakistan does not win too many sports games against India, so its hard to notice. But skin colour os like half the topic on most threads here, even threads on environment or busines become skin colour threads by Pakistani members like RazPak and Omar.

34-5 :lol:

That must be some kinda record.

Dark-skinned veggie eating Hindus at it again!

i noticed that not only most of the replies here are by indians, but most of the replies here are by indians so self-hating that they constantly bring up their dark skin, their religion and their dietary habits!

:laugh:

strange observations one can make

I've never even heard Pakistani members talk about genetics or stuff like that when Pakistan beats india in something. .
But i have seen many Pakistanis boasting their supposedly superior physical strength over Indians not once or twice but on dozens of occasions even in this forum...Getting constantly raped by india in a game that warrants superior strength is a rightful slap in the face of those lairs..

because pakistan does not beat India in physical sport??
I have read people saying India does not produce fast bowers like pakistan because -----
You can report to mod, but I doubt they will listen to you.

Well to begin with Pakistan does not win too many sports games against India, so its hard to notice. But skin colour os like half the topic on most threads here, even threads on environment or busines become skin colour threads by Pakistani members like RazPak and Omar.

Don't slander me Bharti.

I have never opened a thread on skin color, nor do I obsess over it.

Use your brain before posting next time, and never let it happen again.

Well to begin with Pakistan does not win too many sports games against India.

LOL

Pakistan beats India to clinch 16th Asian Team Squash Championship – The Express Tribune

Pakistan beat India in U-16 Football final | The Nation

Pakistan beat India at Azlan Shah Cup | DAWN.COM

And these are all pretty recent.

The fact that indian members constantly keep brining up skin color, genetics, etc for no reason and when Pakistanis haven't even brought that up in this thread shows serious inferiority complex problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom