What's new

India Pummels Pakistan again in Rugby, Wins by 34-5

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^

I dont follow Rugby..so when i read the report yesterday on the upcoming match btwn India and Pakistan, i thought Pakistan is a better team than India.. i mean atleast thats the way the report sounded..

I mean how can veggies beat the suppa pawaar non vegiee Pakistanis..

Then i saw todays report....i just LOLed!!!

Oh no! the short, thin, vegetarians are at it again!!! :woot:

Atlast you admited that you guys are Dark skinned D head vegetarian Hindus lol

"India beat pakistan " thats enough to celebrate ..who cares which field ?

^^^^^^^

Still you were beaten so badly by us!!!

btw India has a rugby team???:blink: I never knew!!:P

^^^^^^^

Pakistan%20Team%20A5N%202009.JPG

pk rugby team.

^^^^^^^

and the fun is that you were beaten 35-4 by these dark skinned d head vegetarians , what a pity ...........where is the entire theory of one pakistani equal to five indians , gone into the garbage bin i guess .

Herbivores are beating carnivores in a physical game, what has this world come to--must have used some Chankiya(spelling :lol:) tactics ;)

and the fun is that you were beaten 35-4 by these dark skinned d head vegetarians , what a pity ...........where is the entire theory of one pakistani equal to five indians , gone into the garbage bin i guess .

10 Hindus and the morale of a hindu won't stand a single blow from a mard-e-mujahid delivered at the right place, at the right time.

Morale of the story: It's time to go veg!

Great moral lifter for Indians. Atleast they will come out of their Inferiority complex.

Look how they all are jumping around. Look at the title. And look at the discussion of physical strength being started by Indians.

Get over it guys. God has made you such, is it our problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom