What's new

India provides money, targets to terrorists in Pak: Terrorist claims on video

I always believed this. We had a thread like this before and it had all the proofs, and it got deleted as Bhartis were trolling. I am not surprised that same is going on here.

That even proves that he is lying. When Indians say something they are not doing that means they are lying. Remember India used to deny they do not support Muqti Bani. It is the same Indian Government lies, just different faces.

Pakistan needs to bring this in discussion whenever a foreign leader comes because that is what the shaboos are doing. Indians stop your lies, even CIA knows that RAW is involved.

Now Indians going to come and say you have any proof.

can u post any news source where india said it never supported Mukti Bahini..??:azn:

That even proves that he is lying. When Indians say something they are not doing that means they are lying. Remember India used to deny they do not support Muqti Bani. It is the same Indian Government lies, just different faces.

Pakistan needs to bring this in discussion whenever a foreign leader comes because that is what the shaboos are doing. Indians stop your lies, even CIA knows that RAW is involved.

Now Indians going to come and say you have any proof.

proves that he is lying

How does this video 'prove' that he is lying??? :hitwall:

When Indians say something they are not doing that means they are lying.

:argh: :argh: :argh:

even CIA knows that RAW is involved

Again.......... please tell something 'new'!!!!

It’s a very common policy adopted by India. It’s doing same in Bangladesh. India is a very old patronizer of the terrorists of Chittagong hill tracks. Even it patronized JMB and other militants to create a chaotic situation in Bangladesh.

It’s a very common policy adopted by India. It’s doing same in Bangladesh. India is a very old patronizer of the terrorists of Chittagong hill tracks. Even it patronized JMB and other militants to create a chaotic situation in Bangladesh.

The only solution is to live in peace is to get rid of indian stooges, once and for all...
indians will come to peace terms once they loose their support in your country.

Hafiz Usman Mujahid, a wanted terrorist belonging to banned outfit Lahkar-e-Jhangvi, has so much credibility that we have to believe his words. :hitwall:

Ohh my god what else will you guys believe ? :cheers:

When Ajmal Kasab admits Pakistan's involvement in the Mumbai attacks, it's ok. But if a well known Lashkr-e-Jhangvi operative points out India's involvement, his view is to be discarded. Well done Indians :cheers:

When, where and what did Ajmal Kasab admitted?

When Ajmal Kasab admits Pakistan's involvement in the Mumbai attacks, it's ok. But if a well known Lashkr-e-Jhangvi operative points out India's involvement, his view is to be discarded. Well done Indians :cheers:

The difference is Ajmal Kasab is a Pakistani (accepted by your government) caught in India during the Mumbai carnage. David Headly, another Pakistani has also admitted to it.

Alrite then!! please ask your govt to take adequate action against us with the proof you guys have obtained!!

USA itself supports terrorist groups such as LeJ and TTP. They also provide cover for Bharat to support these groups as well.

Well thats like Batman making a video of lies and post it on youtube, unless India or Pakistan comes out and say this, then its all lies.

If this is true, I am against it. I don't want my tax rupee to be spent on killing anyone, anywhere. How reliable is this video by the way? And are these Baluchistani separatists? What is this group's agenda?

Back
Top Bottom