What's new

India Pakistan Partition

As a Nationalist I refuse Canadian passport so there is no chance I will turn Greek. I am aware of the history taught of the Mughals but it is often through the lens of the majority community, not the minority unless the teacher happens to be a Muslim.

I believe both Muslims and Hindus are at fault here and both teach history through their own perspectives and religion always plays a role in these perceptions. Personally I do not have much of a stake in what happens to relatives in Lucknow or Hyderabad and the only thing we in Karachi can do to alleviate their suffering in case it has occurred is call them to Pakistan and even then getting them citizenship can make your head go spinning. What is needed here is objectivity and it is a quality recruiters should look for in each history teacher when hiring.

What I have suggested in this regard for the education commission of Pakistan is to give alternative views about history-especially since Sindhi Hindus (a fair 8.5% or more of the population of Sindh) are also existent in many parts of the province. For example I will take the case of Babur, who Hindus state is a murderer while Muslims claim is a conqueror.

Btw, to prove this I just typed two things-"Babur killer of Hindus" and "Babur great Muslim conqueror" to come up with a vastly differing array of results on google about Babur some painting him as a tolerant Muslim hero while others referring to him as a demon and murderer of Hindus. It strengthens my point nick. It is necessary for whatever history teacher is appointed at whatever level to remain objective and give the varying views of different communities. Also it would be pretty weird if you did not teach Mughal history with 160 Million Muslims (13%+ of the populace) in there. I do not remember reading about the Delhi Sultanate in the Indian school 5th grade textbook however.

Muslim history is gradually being wiped out in India in favor of the Hindu version of events and most of it has to do with being from a minority community. This is a truth and our family there has strongly felt it and even stated it while we were visiting places in Lucknow.

Also there are things that happened to our Hyderabad branch of family/relatives that would make anyone a so-called "whiner". A lot of those who were what you call whiners were moved. Those who weren't didn't have a choice. I would suggest you provide them with justice. In any case the breakdown of my links with them particularly because them being seen as pro-Pakistani opens them up to more attacks by RSS terrorists has taught me to look more at home (Pakistan) at how migrant families actually behaved after partition. I wish to merge into the Pashtun ethnic group and rectify certain mistakes those who moved made. This will be better only for you as I cannot defend the Ansaris and members from my fathers side eternally. The Muslims there have to take up the task but they are too meek and seem to have no wish to do so-is it really my responsibility to defend them? My requests for explanation on this point and the refusal of support from Pakistan by Muslims/family members left there have often fallen on deaf ears. @ajtr

I don't know if its allowed to feed the trolls... but Icewolf=best troll on the forum. Reminds me of the old PDF. By the way do join us someday at Naswar Corner. You are invited too @ghilzai. Its a fun thread in the members club.

You know i am not in the habit of writing long posts but i can tell you that were taught in detail about the Delhi sultunate as well in our 7th or 8th class textbook and even in my BALLB Hons. course we were taught about even the legal system during the Delhi sultans and Mughals in India. Whatever history i read was very neutral , muslim rulers were neither glorified nor demonised. The only thing we were taught about was of their rule , nothing about how they were as rulers except Akbar perhaps who has always been portrayed in a very positive light and for good reasons.

Yes, Indians deserve to be taught about Mughals and the Sultunate but not because we have more than 160 million muslims as you say but because it is a part of our history and we deserve to know about it. If you distort history , then history will distort you , as is happening in your country today.And i am glad we are being taught this part of our history today . But pray tell me why were we in India not taught about the Marathas ? The Sikh empire ? The Vijaynagar empire ? Do great Hindu and Sikh empires during and post Mughal period not deserve to be taught to the Hindus and Sikhs of this country ?

We in India seem to hop straightaway from the Mughals to the British , and these idiot lefties don't even teach us about why the British had to defeat the Marathas and Sikhs before they could have any major impact on India and that Marathas were the biggest ruling power in India when they started their military campaigns and not the Mughals. History frankly seems biased against Hindus.

I believe history must be taught from a neutral perspective than from a hindu or muslims perspective. Let Mr. Dalrymple or any other non-South Asian authors books be made a part of our curriculum. I have no issues with that. But they too will portray Babur and Aurungzeb as evil tyrants and Akbar as a benevolent ruler, because that is a fact you will read from any non-muslim history source , hindu or not.

If you want us to portray Babur and Timur as not invaders and murderers but lovers of Hindus , then sorry , not happening .This would be a blatant lie . Ask any Western or even Chinese expert on Indian history as well.Yet for some reason we were not taught about their atrocities in our history books just to keep the muslims happy . I would not have known if not for the internet.

As far as you and your family is concerned, listen bro ,you left the country , now its time you truly 'leave' it. You seem to be trying hard to run away from your Indian history by turning Pashtun but having a real hard time . If your relatives in India are convinced that life in Pakistan would be better and want to ever move to Pakistan , i am sure they will. Let them be till then.

Last edited by a moderator:
@haviZsultan stop whining man and tell your relatives too to stop whining. If anything the leftie retards at the helm of Indian educational system have systematically whitewashed every single crime committed by the islamic invaders in the name of secularism and and even more sucessfully have managed to push the hindu/buddhist/sikh history of India to the sides. Students in North India dont even learn much about the mighty Hindu empires like Chola and Vijayanagara empires and concentrate almost fully on Delhi sultanates and British empire. Even the pre-Islamic empires like Guptas, Mauryas and the post-Islamic empires like Marathas, Sikhs are only given few pages. In south we dont learn much about our own kings like Cholas, Chalukyas, Vijayanagara kings but more about the useless Mughals and Delhi sultanates who were not even a part of our history.

Only a few Hindus who cared to read beyond those idiotic NCERT books are aware of the barbarism wrought in the name of religion..also a strong culture of oral knowledge passed from parents to children have kept those things in memory..else with the current system of history books and the leftie glorification of the Islamic rule of India as the next best thing after cheese, we too would be naming our missiles and tanks Aurangazeb and Babur.

What we need in India is to teach history to our children as it happened. If any Hindus committed atrocities tell them that. If the Muslim invaders did any tell them that too. Only by facing up to our past fully we can move onto the future. By trying to whitewash the bloody history of India and put things under the carpet it only gives chance to the rumour mongers to exaggerate the narrative and this further spreads the schism, something the idiotic lefties at the helm cant seem to understand.

p.s. Babur, Ghori, Ghazni, Aurangazeb etc were bigots. Period. Bigots of the highest order who deserve to be in the trashbin of history as far as Indians are concerned.

@haviZsultan stop whining man and tell your relatives too to stop whining. If anything the leftie retards at the helm of Indian educational system have systematically whitewashed every single crime committed by the islamic invaders in the name of secularism and and even more sucessfully have managed to push the hindu/buddhist/sikh history of India to the sides. Students in North India dont even learn much about the mighty Hindu empires like Chola and Vijayanagara empires and concentrate almost fully on Delhi sultanates and British empire. Even the pre-Islamic empires like Guptas, Mauryas and the post-Islamic empires like Marathas, Sikhs are only given few pages. In south we dont learn much about our own kings like Cholas, Chalukyas, Vijayanagara kings but more about the useless Mughals and Delhi sultanates who were not even a part of our history.

Only a few Hindus who cared to read beyond those idiotic NCERT books are aware of the barbarism wrought in the name of religion..also a strong culture of oral knowledge passed from parents to children have kept those things in memory..else with the current system of history books and the leftie glorification of the Islamic rule of India as the next best thing after cheese, we too would be naming our missiles and tanks Aurangazeb and Babur.

What we need in India is to teach history to our children as it happened. If any Hindus committed atrocities tell them that. If the Muslim invaders did any tell them that too. Only by facing up to our past fully we can move onto the future. By trying to whitewash the bloody history of India and put things under the carpet it only gives chance to the rumour mongers to exaggerate the narrative and this further spreads the schism, something the idiotic lefties at the helm cant seem to understand.

p.s. Babur, Ghori, Ghazni, Aurangazeb etc were bigots. Period. Bigots of the highest order who deserve to be in the trashbin of history as far as Indians are concerned.

Just one correction , North India is taught about the Chola empire and Chalukyas , and in decent detail.

The bias against native kingdoms seems to be not with the pre-islamic kindoms but the post-islamic ones like Marathas and Sikhs and even the Vijaynagar empire which flourished during the Delhi sultuante and Mughal period.

Also the Hindu Ahom kingdom which ruled North-East India and never let the Mughals enter there barely ever gets a mention. Appalling to say the least.

[MENTION=136430] Students in North India dont even learn much about the mighty Hindu empires like Chola and Vijayanagara empires and concentrate almost fully on Delhi sultanates and British empire.

I studied in CBSE we were indeed taught about Chola Empire, the Great Rajaraja, and Madurai city and their expedition in South East Asia.

Just one correction , North India is taught about the Chola empire and Chalukyas , and in decent detail.

Then I think it must have been rectified some time in the recent past...thanks for the correction though..

But I wanted to just put across the general point how students generally start with one chapter of Induc Valley civilization..few pages of the Mahajanapadas, then the Mauryas, then the Guptas with few pages to Harshavardhana. Then few pages to Gurjara-pratiharas and as you said Chola, Chalukya empires and immediately to the Delhi sultanates leaving much inbetween..Important kings like Kanishka, the Nanda dynasty are not touched in detail..Then almost two chapters to Delhi sultanes and another two to Mughals with the Rajputs, Sungas etc only given a bare mention..Vijayanagar empire is almost missing while the Deccan sultanates are described more..After the Mughals the Marathas and Sikhs are combinedly given about 1 chapter worth and then the British history starts and this climaxes in the freedom struggle..This is the general 'content' an Indian student studies in his history books in school in India.

I studied in CBSE we were indeed taught about Chola Empire, the Great Rajaraja, and Madurai city and their expedition in South East Asia.

There is much to Cholas than just Raja Raja gigs..but atleast we must be happy they even touch it. :)

A person who does not understand the demographic realities of Pakistan may not understand these things nor the heavy links a lot of migrant families continue to share with relatives in Lucknow. Its usually the younger generations that don't feel any link to these ancestral places. But the Ansari clan and my fathers family both are found in all these regions. As I said before I am still loyal to the Ansari clan.

I did not say I am from there. I said family members are from these parts and I have met these family members. Lucknow-yes I share a solid link to it and it was home to Muslim League once and our house hosted many leaders of the Muslim League. Lucknow rightfully belongs to Pakistan if you look at how it was the heartland of Muslim League and Jinnah and how Muslims there overwhelmingly voted for him 97 or 98% of the Muslim vote was it?

That is an extremely funny things, :lol: but surprise surprise, now you need passport to visit Lucknow have your tunde kabab and return before your visa expires. :cheesy: I know about demography of Pakistan but lot many Punjabi Pakistanis claim that Muhajirs are ethnically Indians and don't fit in Pakistan.

However a closer look will reveal that Hindu history goes far before Islamic history which is basically counted from the Prophets time around the 7th. Before the time Gupta's, Chola's, Palayas, Chanukyas and many other states ruled. Vijaynagar empire in fact was active during the time of Mughals but no one really knows about it as Muslims are taught Muslim history and Hindus hindu. Even relatives in what is now India complain of this pretty regularly, how Muslim history is brushed aside, but its been a norm.

That is what basically stops us from knowing much about the history of the other culture. It is sad but neither of us know about the other nor do we wish to. In a number of historical places like Agra and Delhi Mughal and other history related to Muslims is being obfuscated, to be replaced by Hindu version of events. In Pakistan 7th century temples are running into ruin. So its basically each religious group more keen to maintain his or her own identity.

In Pakistan the pre-Islamic history is scrapped out of textbook, not in India. We are taught about Delhi Sultanate or Mughal Empire in very detail. Most of the Pakistanis can't even name few famous pre-Islamic personalities belonged to that land.

Partition was on the name of "Two Nation Theory". But this theory was based on the name of religion. On the base of religion, there were 2 major nations in the region: 1- Muslim, 2- Hindu. This was, in fact, the triumph of Rationalism of Quaid-e-Azam.

Phir 1 Ayyar shakhs ne iss theory ko yoon istemaal kia keh apna 1 agent tayyar kia, phir on dono ne Two Nations ka matlab religion ki base ki bajaye, Zuban aur Races ko nations bana dia (Os ayyar shakhs ka naam aur agent ka naam hum nahi batayen gay - warna Shikayat hogi boht se logon ko).

Os kay nateejay mein aaj tak hum Pakistani SUFFER kar rahay hein.

Partition was on the name of "Two Nation Theory". But this theory was based on the name of religion. On the base of religion, there were 2 major nations in the region: 1- Muslim, 2- Hindu. This was, in fact, the triumph of Rationalism of Quaid-e-Azam.

Phir 1 Ayyar shakhs ne iss theory ko yoon istemaal kia keh apna 1 agent tayyar kia, phir on dono ne Two Nations ka matlab religion ki base ki bajaye, Zuban aur Races ko nations bana dia (Os ayyar shakhs ka naam aur agent ka naam hum nahi batayen gay - warna Shikayat hogi boht se logon ko).

You are blaming Indians for failure of Two Nation Theory?

Nick-the entire point of my post was grossly ignored here. I noticed very long ago, initially when I adopted secularism for local models and examples that Indians do not have any commitment whatsoever to modern day secularism. The first step to learn about secularism is to look at the model of nearby countries and the only country that states it is secular nearby is India. But unfortunately this state largely does not act in a secular manner. Most of all its citizens too do not have a secular outlook to issues.

For secularism in Pakistan we may have to invent our own model suited to us.

You know i am not in the habit of writing long posts but i can tell you that were taught in detail about the Delhi sultunate as well in our 7th or 8th class textbook and even in my BALLB Hons. course we were taught about even the legal system during the Delhi sultans and Mughals in India. Whatever history i read was very neutral , muslim rulers were neither glorified nor demonised. The only thing we were taught about was of their rule , nothing about how they were as rulers except Akbar perhaps who has always been portrayed in a very positive light and for good reasons.

Your purpose is to defend the Indian education system. It also depends on where you studied in Delhi. For example Springdale affirms its support to secular ideology and does everything to ensure what it teaches in schools is not biased against any group:

"I think what sets us apart is the philosophy we follow. Ours is an inclusive school and we give equal emphasis on academics and co-curricular activities. Our school has a cosmopolitan and secular culture with students from 19 countries enrolled with us. We even have a diversity manager to look after the different needs of foreign and EWS students as well as special children.

Jyoti Bose, Principal, Springdale school."

In other schools situation is far different from what it is in these schools. Springdale is among top ten Indian schools anyway.

Yes, Indians deserve to be taught about Mughals and the Sultunate but not because we have more than 160 million muslims as you say but because it is a part of our history and we deserve to know about it. If you distort history , then history will distort you , as is happening in your country today.And i am glad we are being taught this part of our history today . But pray tell me why were we in India not taught about the Marathas ? The Sikh empire ? The Vijaynagar empire ? Do great Hindu and Sikh empires during and post Mughal period not deserve to be taught to the Hindus and Sikhs of this country ?

History is also being distorted in India. Have you been to Agra fort? I don't know how it is now as this was long ago and I was a kid (BJP rule time) but the inscription on the stone tablet giving a historical account of the place is pretty interesting. See if you can go there sometime. Hem Chandra Vikramaditya is glorified as if he was a superhuman.

We in India seem to hop straightaway from the Mughals to the British , and these idiot lefties don't even teach us about why the British had to defeat the Marathas and Sikhs before they could have any major impact on India and that Marathas were the biggest ruling power in India when they started their military campaigns and not the Mughals. History frankly seems biased against Hindus.

I still have to understand this victim mentality in India. I usually smile when someone tells me the majority is being oppressed by a minority. You can say it to anyone and they will find it childish but considering the Islamophobia prevalent today you might find some sympathetic soul willing to listen out of a 100 or so.

Let me come to the point I was raising.

I believe history must be taught from a neutral perspective than from a hindu or muslims perspective.

Hindu and Muslim perspective in each case will be different. For the Akbar case I pointed out Hemu will always be a hero of Hindus and Akbar for the Muslims. This fact should be as clear for anyone as the bright, shining sunshine.

The only and only way to break through this impasse is what is stated in the colour coded message next:

Now let me come to what I was saying again in the post which you did not understand rather went off on another tangent trying to prove Hindu empires and nations were superior somehow and how the majority has been victimized by a minority that has about 10% lower literacy rate, a higher incidence of poverty and much poorer living standards.

Listen closely here. Lets say in Islam there are 2 views prevailing on beards-1 is of most traditional scholars who say beards are a must for every male Muslim.

2 is a the view that beards are not a must and is supported by Mohammed Farooq Khan (deceased) and Ghamidi sahab.

Now if a book or text or anything else is stating view 1 and ignoring view 2 he is making a major mistake and is trying to basically impose his ideas on people. The correct way would be to mention both views and let the reader decide. So if a person asks for information in this regard and a Wahabi mullah claims a beard is a must for a Momin then he is ignoring another view and is making a mistake.

Now lets apply it in an India specific case: 1 line of thought states Akbar was a mass murderer who killed many innocent Hindus and notes some of his campaigns
2nd line of thought states that Akbar was a benevolent ruler with his Din-E-Ilahi (opposed by Pir Roshan though cauz it wasn't secular enough but that's a different topic) and he gave many grants to Hindu temples and trusts.

Now if in history classes if it is taught that Akbar killed 100,000 hindu women and children in attack on Chittorgarh fort then according to any Muslim its one-sided, selective history. To you Akbar being called a mass murderer and the casualties of his attack taken from a source giving the highest figures (real figure was 30,000 and most of them were combatants) may not seem like a big deal but to a Muslim you are basically focusing on the negative of his leaders and perhaps even taking part in propaganda. So basically a good way to deal with this is for the teacher to say Muslims sources say 10,000, British historian so and so says 30,000 and Hindu sources claim 100,000 killed. This is equal and fair explanation of history as seen by all.

Let Mr. Dalrymple or any other non-South Asian authors books be made a part of our curriculum. I have no issues with that. But they too will portray Babur and Aurungzeb as evil tyrants and Akbar as a benevolent ruler, because that is a fact you will read from any non-muslim history source , hindu or not.

You are trying to prove what you believe is correct... it is obfuscating the point I wished to make.

If you want us to portray Babur and Timur as not invaders and murderers but lovers of Hindus , then sorry , not happening .

You continue trying to present Babur and Timur as murderers of Hindus. Half the time these leaders spent attacking other Muslim rulers and 3/4th of their wars were with Pashtun nations. Timur murdered 100,000-200,000 people who were muslims in Isfahan and erected 28 towers of human skulls there when it revolted, the dynasty he fought in India were the Tughluqs which were also Muslim.

Its no wonder no objective history can be taught in India when people are already communal by nature-you do not see these things as a problem at all. I would advise you to think about the things I have said in the colored points. It does not only apply to India but Pakistan too...

This would be a blatant lie . Ask any Western or even Chinese expert on Indian history as well.Yet for some reason we were not taught about their atrocities in our history books just to keep the muslims happy . I would not have known if not for the internet.

My heart weeps tears of blood for the poor oppressed Hindus of India. An RSS terrorist killed Gandhi and RSS still operates but Mr Owaisi is charged with sedition the moment he speaks out.

Internet is a brilliant source to learn one-sided history. Again look at the solution I proposed. The two faiths have been on two separate paths since the very start and one sides heroes are another's enemies (think of it partition had to happen looking at our history). Every event, every piece of history should be covered from another persons eyes as well as from your own-that my friend is balanced history, not an RSS effort to make the other appear as blood-thirsty as possible.

I will mention you on a thread I open about an old article I found on the education system in India. It will not only further corroborate the point I made here but will ask a few valid questions as well, particularly about changes since the time the article was published.

As far as you and your family is concerned, listen bro ,you left the country , now its time you truly 'leave' it.

I will try to take that advice to heart, though I may not forget the Firangi Mahal's role in formation of Pakistan and the Muslim League. It is indeed a valuable part of our history I do not wish to lose. If however it is a requirement or pre-requisite or is hampering my efforts to become in every sense a Pashtun then I may have to.

It is correct if people say we are confused. Jinnah wanted us to merge, all of us swarmed Karachi like idiots and in the end we failed to merge with the local ethnic groups. Some look down on other ethnic groups and take that rubbish imposed identity seriously, others challenge it and bigots. Our merger is the solution.

You seem to be trying hard to run away from your Indian history by turning Pashtun but having a real hard time . If your relatives in India are convinced that life in Pakistan would be better and want to ever move to Pakistan , i am sure they will. Let them be till then.

That is easier said than done. For those migrants who have never been to their ancestral towns, nor know their history it is easier, for those who have been there much harder.

What are you saying?:what:ager two nation theory fail hoti tu bhai Pakistan nahi banta!two nation theory fail hoti tu usi waqt fail hojati...but yeh two nation theory k sucess hi ka tu nateeja hai k Pak wujood mai aya.....rahi baatein nainsafi ki tu yeh androoni,aapsi mamlat hai,racesim...blah blah her mulk aur us mai basne wali qaumon ka masla hota hai!woh tu religion mai bhi hota hai...jaisay shiya sunni...brahmin...shooder etc but iska yeh matlab nahi k hinduism ya islamic ideology fail hogaye...yeh sab mumalik mai masil hotay hain...meri samjh mai nahi ata k pakistan mai chooha bhi murta hai tu itna shorr kyun hota hai?black-white ka prob US mai is se duniya mai tu koi tufaan nahi agaya?aaj bhi wahan k blacks ko white se kum salaray milti hai....israel ki ideology aap ko pata hai hai na???but israel ne black african jewish logonon ko accept nahi kiya...mai ne yeh post PDF pe kuch haftoon pehlay send ki thi......kiya isse israeli ideology fail hogaye.......

I only want to say in the end..that everynation has such problems whether pak,ind, usa Israel but that dosen't mean that their ideology is failed or something else...India mai bhi tu muslim hindu fasadaat hotay hain..kiya isse mai yeh samjh loon k india ki secular ideology fail hogaey hai?nahi!ofcource not...........well lets leave the past and talk about future.......because that might give fruity results...baap daada mitti mai milchukay ab tu becharoon ko baqsh do dear pak and ind brothers!:hitwall:

Partition is ploy created by the west to hold India back from achieving it's rightful place in the world.

and they are too sharp that they left Kashmir issue unsolved tooo......they knew that this will create fire and both nations will fight for kashmir till the end of world!ager ussi waqt decision le liya jata tu aaj itni nafrat aur karwahat na hoti!

and they are too sharp that they left Kashmir issue unsolved tooo......they knew that this will create fire and both nations will fight for kashmir till the end of world!ager ussi waqt decision le liya jata tu aaj itni nafrat aur karwahat na hoti!

Wars bhi nahi hue hoti.

Wars bhi nahi hue hoti.

They thought that we will die and will loose our positions and we will never progress in the future....but Allah slaped them!continous fight and threat made us nuclear power countries....but the cost we payed is too high as well....but yes...you remember that we discussed biocentrism in another forum?and I told you about shamsuddin azeemi and you mentioned deepak chopra???let me add one more thing...shamsuddin azeemi mentioned that everything is programmed...in one of his book..he wrote on his title page:yeh kitab un logon k kilye jo maqlooq e khuda ki khidmat kerna chahtay hain
AUR
UN SCIENCEDAANO K NAAM JO SUN 2006 K BAAD ZAMEEN KI MAANG MAIN SENDOOR BHAREIN GAY!
AMAZINGLY......many researches and theories are represnted nowdays, one of which is that death does not exsists....and biocentrism concept is also being updated by scientists etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so moral of my comment is that hum khama khwa khoon jalatay hain aur nafrat kertay hain...truth is....k hamara paida hona aur oppose kerna programmed hai!khair wohin discuss kerain gay aur is topic pay!:smitten:

What are you saying?:what:ager two nation theory fail hoti tu bhai Pakistan nahi banta!two nation theory fail hoti tu usi waqt fail hojati...but yeh two nation theory k sucess hi ka tu nateeja hai k Pak wujood mai aya.....rahi baatein nainsafi ki tu yeh androoni,aapsi mamlat hai,racesim...blah blah her mulk aur us mai basne wali qaumon ka masla hota hai!woh tu religion mai bhi hota hai...jaisay shiya sunni...brahmin...shooder etc but iska yeh matlab nahi k hinduism ya islamic ideology fail hogaye...yeh sab mumalik mai masil hotay hain...meri samjh mai nahi ata k pakistan mai chooha bhi murta hai tu itna shorr kyun hota hai?black-white ka prob US mai is se duniya mai tu koi tufaan nahi agaya?aaj bhi wahan k blacks ko white se kum salaray milti hai....israel ki ideology aap ko pata hai hai na???but israel ne black african jewish logonon ko accept nahi kiya...mai ne yeh post PDF pe kuch haftoon pehlay send ki thi......kiya isse israeli ideology fail hogaye.......

I only want to say in the end..that everynation has such problems whether pak,ind, usa Israel but that dosen't mean that their ideology is failed or something else...India mai bhi tu muslim hindu fasadaat hotay hain..kiya isse mai yeh samjh loon k india ki secular ideology fail hogaey hai?nahi!ofcource not...........well lets leave the past and talk about future.......because that might give fruity results...baap daada mitti mai milchukay ab tu becharoon ko baqsh do dear pak and ind brothers!:hitwall:

Nope, i am not gonna claim that Two Nation Theory was a failure. It was 100% true that there were 2 nations living in the Area. So that Muhammad Ali Jinnah awaken the Muslims of Indic region and Pakistan came into existence. The main point in my Post was that the theory based only and only 1 thing. That was: ISLAM

What i wanted to say was that, there was a cunning and clever Hindu leader who mislead a few Muslims by interpreting the theory not on the basis of Religion, but on the basis of Language and Race. So that we are still suffering today.

If we consider that two nation theory was based on 1st nation Muslim and 2nd Nation Hindu, so then there would be only one Nation in Pakistan, that will be one Muslim, United Muslim.

But now we are (suffering) not 1 nation. We are Panjabi, Pathan, Sindi and Balochi. The game of that cunning Indian leader is successful.

You are blaming Indians for failure of Two Nation Theory?

Yes, and it is not a mere blame.

Back
Top Bottom