What's new

India-Pakistan nuclear war would spell global calamity: study

yes dear pakis, no reason for u to launch but to make this place safe -- ofcourse we have to neutralize your nukes
:argh:

guys, these indians are not going to wake up until and unless we take an all for and one for all stance. Please support me and vote for launch -- once the signatures start coming in and the thing starts forming a petition -- something will happen -- that will essentially be FAIR!:pakistan:

...or would you hesitate if Pakistan asked you to die for it?

Do you seriously expect that nukes will be launched based on petitions !!

The reply posted by ejaz sums up the need of the hour not the " three musketeers" line highlighted above.

while the nukes have not been launched, I am assured of my death and those of my children. Also We are assured the lives of beghairat dallas -- our sisters being raped, we staying silent.

In the event of a launch, there will be a lot of destruction in the sub-continent and also quite a lot in the rest of the world. muslims from neighboring states will also come for jihad and a muslim state will be set up in the sub-continent. Globally, measures will be taken to assure that such a thing does not happen again. I and my kids, that do not know when we will die, if alive -- will be living proudly and prosperously.

yes, prosperously -- the borders between states do more damage than the states within the borders in todays economies

hence my darling indians, the trade will be in our favor, you will be the only ones to loose. indeed, one has to invest to harvest -- the losses we will be incurring will quickly prove to be a good investment. i'd rather have one proud son rather than ten that r ashamed of what they r.

You are not understanding a basic thing, war favors no one it only leaves destruction and nuclear war. Apply little bit of mind before writing an emotional and imaginary speech.

Dear no offence but you better consult some really good doctor. What are you trying to suggest we sign a petition for nuclear war.

yes i am

which part do you mind?
we're a democracy, they're our nukes

i dont think i understand

You are not understanding a basic thing, war favors no one it only leaves destruction and nuclear war. Apply little bit of mind before writing an emotional and imaginary speech.

darling are you telling me you'll assure our borders for us? -- should we just put our arms down? kiya dushmani -- let's just surrender to india right?

you invaded us, you are occupying our territory, you mind if we launch? what kind of an argument is this? war is destructive -- darling being invaded is destructive -- and to pakistanis that is already happening

next you take lahore, you're going to tell peshawar how destructive war is.................

where did you even grab such a line? yours is also a democracy -- you don't want nuclear war you sign a petition to living along Pakistan. You vote for invading my country -- i should not vote for nuking you -- what r u going to do -- invade me?

how do you intend to threat someone you already are at war with? i have a bullet in my gun, you've already fired it -- now i'd like to play as well. I really do not see the problem.

You are just running around, don't you know India has "No first use policy" against pakistan. No body is invading you.

You are just running around, don't you know India has "No first use policy" against pakistan. No body is invading you.

g what n argument:coffee:

let's get this straight

i need a visa to go to sirinagar

and pakistan is yet to be invaded:rofl::cheesy:

by Allah i find myself categorically incapable of comprehending you -- what else can i say

with all due respect -- but you either go for moral -- or political stability. Any nation that wants both: does not remain

g what n argument:coffee:

let's get this straight

i need a visa to go to sirinagar

and pakistan is yet to be invaded:rofl::cheesy:

by Allah i find myself categorically incapable of comprehending you -- what else can i say

with all due respect -- but you either go for moral -- or political stability. Any nation that wants both: does not remain

no r not understanding the point...........whatever happens india will not use nuclear weapons on its enemy first,so pak need not worry abt being hit first,u will be in trouble only when u use it.....

what r u trying to say, you started with a nuclear war, then to some imaginary invasion theory, now to political stability/instability. Can u please put in some simple words what r u saying.

yes i am

which part do you mind?

May Allah bless you and Pakistan.

There is a saying follish friend is worse than an intelligent enemy. Go through this phrase carefully and see if you can understand it.:angry:

yes i am

which part do you mind?

These days lot of Pakistani people coming for medical servies to India. There is good Hospital for you in Agra (very Old one).

while the nukes have not been launched, I am assured of my death and those of my children. Also We are assured the lives of beghairat dallas -- our sisters being raped, we staying silent.

In the event of a launch, there will be a lot of destruction in the sub-continent and also quite a lot in the rest of the world. muslims from neighboring states will also come for jihad and a muslim state will be set up in the sub-continent. Globally, measures will be taken to assure that such a thing does not happen again. I and my kids, that do not know when we will die, if alive -- will be living proudly and prosperously.

yes, prosperously -- the borders between states do more damage than the states within the borders in todays economies

hence my darling indians, the trade will be in our favor, you will be the only ones to loose. indeed, one has to invest to harvest -- the losses we will be incurring will quickly prove to be a good investment. i'd rather have one proud son rather than ten that r ashamed of what they r.

if nukes are launched, india will launch her nukes, pakistan will be decimated, and india will be totally messed up. it is possible that india might launch nukes at china, who would launch their nukes decimating india. china will also nuke russia and USA, who would then rain nuclear death on the world. then 'your islamic jihadis coming into subcontinent theory goes up in flames, just like the rest of the world. we'll all be tuned into irradiated dust.

now seriously man, get a life. if u hate india so much, go and see a good psychiatrist. he might be able to cure your ailment. if he cant, then get as far away from india as possible.

Thats just a political statement and so to increase pressure on Pakistan as we do not have no first use policy. But in reality let us assume for a moment that India starts beginning to lose war or perhaps a large part of their armed forces have been neutralized by the enemy, will you not use nuclear weapons, i doubt it, you will.
Every country has some level maintained after which they will use nuclear weapons be it India or the US. In WW2 US position was much stronger then her opponents, Germany had already lost, only Japan was showing some resistance which could have been taken care of conventional but in order to show their dominance to the whole world they used Nuclear weapons on Japan. India before Pakistan tested its weapon clearly made it clear to the Pakistanis that you want to talk about Kashmir or the nuclear Bomb.

So we do not buy this argument of India's about not using nuclear weapons first. however they are best seen in the closet.

You obviously have no idea what the implication of the 3rd Eye is, anyway don't want to start communal issues here.

Lets get reasonable, .. who will " snatch " the nukes from US ? and what about the other four ?

Nukes are here to stay, so long as nations fear each other , they shall continue to hide behind such weapons. Has pakistan been able to " arrest" those inciting hatred ? If a military Govt counld not do so , how sucessful will a Govt be who has to go back to the people soon for re election ? Arresting such jokers makes heroes out of them. A possible option is to " black out" these blokes in the media.

There is no doubt that the Pak army is capable of what u hav said, the issue world over is the fundamentalists in the army..The recent turn around that happened when the PM's instructions on the ISI were not paid heed to did no good to the confidence & the world fears " who's in controll ?". The track record of the army in controling internal issues has not been much to write home about.

Anyway , these are issues Pak has to find answers to. With Bush & Mush gone & the Govt on thin ice things may not look so rosy anymore. The free lunches may be over, now those in power shall have to sing for their supper.

Look dude, whatever may be the case, we are not bound to give explanations to nation who has nuclear tripped cruise missiles on a plane and no one is aware of them, nuclear parts being shipped to Taiwan and yet no one knows. The only reason why only our nukes are highlighted in the western media is because we are an Islamic nation and the West considers Islam as a threat and on different occasions different plans were made to somehow strip Pakistan of those but those plans could not materialize.In 1998 after the tests there was a confirm report about Israel and India both attacking Pakistani nuclear installations. That night the air space of Pakistan was closed and PAF was given the go ahead to do or die something that doesn't really happen very often unless of course we are at a state of war or something is really at stake. Gharui was set to launch and Israel was informed that do not expect us to sit idle, we will hit you back and as a direct result of that and with the involvement of some international players, the threat subsided and Israel foreign minister was in Pakistan to convey that we do not have such desires.
As for the answers there are no questions that we need to answer, PA isn't some rag tag militant force where there is no control. We are regarded as a highly professional and well trained force in the world. IF we can make nukes, we surely know how to defend them in times of crisis be it internal or external.

Back
Top Bottom