What's new

India-Pakistan nuclear war would spell global calamity: study

I saw the report in Urdu Jang but couldn't find any supporting links from foreign media.

Here's the translation in English:

Roznama Jang: CIA, Mossad, MI6 And RAW Target Pakistan’s Nuclear Program

Pakistan’s mass-circulation Urdu-language newspaper Roznama Jang reports that senior experts of the CIA, Israel’s Mossad, MI6 of the U.K., and India’s RAW intelligence agencies are holding a conference in India, with their target being Pakistan’s nuclear program.

According to the report, the conference is being held in the town of Kozhikode (Calicut) in the southern Indian state of Kerala and its purpose is to gather comprehensive information about ‘‘Pakistan’s nuclear area’’ and re-release it as propaganda.

The report said that 10 CIA experts, 14 from Mossad, RAW’s 15 officials and 11 of MI6 have attended the first round of the conference; whereas, the military attachés of Israel, the U.K. and the U.S. also attended the meeting.

According to the report, Roznama Jang has learned that the U.S. wants to destroy Pakistan’s nuclear program and the CIA has already found the site of the Pakistani nuclear installation. The report added: “India can launch an attack on Pakistan with the help of its allies and Indian troops are soon to be sent in Afghanistan.”

Source: Roznama Jang, Pakistan, August 21, 2008

well ... if that's the case, then i think it's time we start preparing ourselves for a nuclear showdown.

of course, you know that indians, if involved in anything like this, will back down at the last moment.

The job of our nukes is to react when n where our country is invaded -- not look after the ozone layer. Nations defend themselves on a one for all and all for one basis. If Kashmiris have to put up with the indians -- i say launch

Kya bole yaar.......

Hey neo that news is more like sensational journalism, I don't think so such operation can be possible.

well ... if that's the case, then i think it's time we start preparing ourselves for a nuclear showdown.

of course, you know that indians, if involved in anything like this, will back down at the last moment.

Any amount of 'prepration' for a Nuc showdown is no good. There never can be any winners in a situation like this.

Hey neo that news is more like sensational journalism, I don't think so such operation can be possible.

In such cases direct operations are not possible. But it dosnt mean that your enemies are not eyeing your nukes to make you cripple.

The recent incidents have proved the sinsiter moves by US/CIA
Its natural that India and Israel join hands with them.

In such cases direct operations are not possible. But it dosnt mean that your enemies are not eyeing your nukes to make you cripple.

The recent incidents have proved the sinsiter moves by US/CIA
Its natural that India and Israel join hands with them.

Now come on, please say something with some logic, I agree with you that some people in US administration has made there concerns about the nuke safety inside pakistan, but launching an operation to take away the nukes, no no. I don't think that is possible. I remember to read one of the possible military scenario (some where in 2002-2003, give me some time to search for that. I had read that in some local news paper so finding it might be difficult for me) by a US think tank that such operation could be a possibility in 2012-2015 time line. But I don't think so that is possible, what pakistani forces will do at that time? Sit and watch?

Come on I will not say that is impossible but I don't see any possibility in near future or for that matter any time.

There may not be a plan to grab Pak nukes ab initio, but there must be plans to gain control of the weapons & their triggering devices in the eventuality of these reaching or likley to reach the hands of extremist elements.This I may add is a distinct possibility.

Today , this is the greatest fear the world has and contingency plans must surely be in place.

However, if the weapons stay safe then status quo shall remain.

There may not be a plan to grab Pak nukes ab initio, but there must be plans to gain control of the weapons & their triggering devices in the eventuality of these reaching or likley to reach the hands of extremist elements.This I may add is a distinct possibility.

Today , this is the greatest fear the world has and contingency plans must surely be in place.

hey third eye buddy!!, u see with one eye man !!, the "terrorism in pakistan" is an exaggerated issue. First of all what the world has to do is to snatch away the nukes from the U.S which has already detonated two NC bmbs in the human civilization, do indians and israelites have the guts to do this??

the thing india needs to do is to is to eliminate "terrorists" mainly comprising religious extremists. there were bmbings in rajhistan and several parts of india recently.

second, i greately suspect the recent "terrorist activities" in pakistan, i think RAW's hand is some how involved in it.

third, we have got a powerful army and they have good capabilities of handling the situation both safeguarding the nuclear assets and the country.

the thing is you indians stop interfering in our matters and really look into the thriving religious extremism(bw hindus and muslims) and stop supporting the "extremist political groups" and black list them such as shiosena and shuld "arrest "Balthakre" who is responsible for inciting anger among the muslims.currently, all these elements have gained popularity all over india.

through these facts, it is more likely tht the indian govt "gifts" the nuclear stuff to these religious extremists than "the pakistan nukes" falling into the hands of terrorists.

hey third eye buddy!!, u see with one eye man !!, the "terrorism in pakistan" is an exaggerated issue. First of all what the world has to do is to snatch away the nukes from the U.S which has already detonated two NC bmbs in the human civilization, do indians and israelites have the guts to do this??

U-571 after seeing the destruction caused does anybody can have the guts to do it again?

the thing india needs to do is to is to eliminate "terrorists" mainly comprising religious extremists. there were bmbings in rajhistan and several parts of india recently.

second, i greately suspect the recent "terrorist activities" in pakistan, i think RAW's hand is some how involved in it.
Leave this part there are enough threads for this discussion

third, we have got a powerful army and they have good capabilities of handling the situation both safeguarding the nuclear assets and the country.

Well this is what I was saying, the news posted seems to be like sensational journalism

the thing is you indians stop interfering in our matters and really look into the thriving religious extremism(bw hindus and muslims) and stop supporting the "extremist political groups" and black list them such as shiosena and shuld "arrest "Balthakre" who is responsible for inciting anger among the muslims.currently, all these elements have gained popularity all over india.

Again leave this topic take it to other thread

through these facts, it is more likely tht the indian govt "gifts" the nuclear stuff to these religious extremists than "the pakistan nukes" falling into the hands of terrorists.

Now this is funny, please stop your imagination to take over you.

You obviously have no idea what the implication of the 3rd Eye is, anyway don't want to start communal issues here.

Lets get reasonable, .. who will " snatch " the nukes from US ? and what about the other four ?

Nukes are here to stay, so long as nations fear each other , they shall continue to hide behind such weapons. Has pakistan been able to " arrest" those inciting hatred ? If a military Govt counld not do so , how sucessful will a Govt be who has to go back to the people soon for re election ? Arresting such jokers makes heroes out of them. A possible option is to " black out" these blokes in the media.

There is no doubt that the Pak army is capable of what u hav said, the issue world over is the fundamentalists in the army..The recent turn around that happened when the PM's instructions on the ISI were not paid heed to did no good to the confidence & the world fears " who's in controll ?". The track record of the army in controling internal issues has not been much to write home about.

Anyway , these are issues Pak has to find answers to. With Bush & Mush gone & the Govt on thin ice things may not look so rosy anymore. The free lunches may be over, now those in power shall have to sing for their supper.

Any amount of 'prepration' for a Nuc showdown is no good. There never can be any winners in a situation like this.

:welcome:
agree
kashmiris r not winning
and it is our job to stand by them
:sniper:

yes dear pakis, no reason for u to launch but to make this place safe -- ofcourse we have to neutralize your nukes
:argh:

guys, these indians are not going to wake up until and unless we take an all for and one for all stance. Please support me and vote for launch -- once the signatures start coming in and the thing starts forming a petition -- something will happen -- that will essentially be FAIR!:pakistan:

...or would you hesitate if Pakistan asked you to die for it?

Had u even thought of what will happen after launch of a nuke?

yes dear pakis, no reason for u to launch but to make this place safe -- ofcourse we have to neutralize your nukes
:argh:

guys, these indians are not going to wake up until and unless we take an all for and one for all stance. Please support me and vote for launch -- once the signatures start coming in and the thing starts forming a petition -- something will happen -- that will essentially be FAIR!:pakistan:

...or would you hesitate if Pakistan asked you to die for it?

Dear no offence but you better consult some really good doctor. What are you trying to suggest we sign a petition for nuclear war.

Back
Top Bottom