What's new

India, Pak should start joint anti-militancy operations'

That's the best response you have got ?? You ain't worth my replies then . I rather will spar with elite trollers than a noob like you .

Still can't understand the previous post? Tch Tch :lol:

@Areesh you start all this sh!t of jahil BS so just stop it cause its not gonna end anywhere

Since he was called jahil so many times while he was growing up he think its a synonym for respect . Forgive him :D .

Still can't understand the previous post? Tch Tch :lol:

Who uses an article in front of a post ?

Yes , a paindu .

@Areesh you start all this sh!t of jahil BS so just stop it cause its not gonna end anywhere

I didn't started it. If you want to end this then OK. :)

Who uses an article in front of a post ?

Yes , a paindu .

A bharati was saying won't waste more time on a Pakistani but still is wasting time with the same Pakistani. Obsessed jahil bharati. :lol:

I didn't started it. If you want to end this then OK. :)

Bharati was saying won't waste more time on a Pakistani but still is wasting time with the same Pakistani. Obsessed jahil bharati. :lol:

What you are going to do ? Cry and beat yourself over it ? :azn:

India, Pak should start joint anti-militancy operations'

I agree, we should do it in Afghanistan :tup: If we keep peace in Afghanistan may be we can bring peace in our subcontinent. We should make Indo-Pak Anti-Terrorist Force in Afghanistan and keep Afghanistan from falling again into civil war.

Last edited:
Oh dude you actually dheet enough. I know dreaming isnt bad but acting as if your dreams are the new world order isn't smart in anyway. Or only another War and a humiliating defeat like that of 1965 gonna bring u back to senses

Oh dude you actually dheet enough. I know dreaming isnt bad but acting as if your dreams are the new world order isn't smart in anyway. Or only another War and a humiliating defeat like that of 1965 gonna bring u back to senses

Paindoo ganwar doesn't understand the technology behind hashtags that some social networking websites use and think it is for delivering messages . Where did you learn this ?? In your village madrassa ?

70,000 Pakistanis surrendered like cats to Gayhind and gayhind slapped bangladesh out of you .

He is so embarrassed he cannot come up with a coherent sentences .

And that's your only fantasy.

Oh dear, you know that every time these indians try to use their tiny brains...Disasters happen.
And u should not waste ur time on them because they are emotional freaks who reply even before reading completely. And Dheet tou shayad hi koi inn se zyada ho

They lack the ability to understand and ponder..

Or Ashwaria kon hai???
Woh slut, jo adhay kapray or 6. Boyfriends wali ...Beta doob tuhanu hi mubarak howay..
Humaray haan abhi kapra banta hai or khawateen ki izzat ki jaati hai, unhei sasti kamai nahi banaya gya

We should not do anything joint anti-militancy operations. TTP and their like are destroying pakistani. We should sit buy and watch the show.

Thats what you are only capable of.. I am amazed that in your personal hatred you are even ready to support TERRORISTS

Back
Top Bottom