What's new

India offers US$200 million aid to Bangladesh

How do you know? Are you the Comptroller & auditor general of BD or is it just the pre-tuned imagination passing judgements of anything & everything to do with India & indians?

Inside info, access to intelligence reports, aston martin convertible with secret powers, sophisticated gadgets.. u name it he has it all.

You can do it too if u have all these...

well we can always take it back if they don't want it.....

Did bangladesh request for this waiver or did the UPA govt tried to act too smart ?

believe me munshi ji, I have been following u for almost 4-5 years, long before I became a member here... and talking neutrally, I loved to see ur a$$ getting kicked so much, that I was compelled to join pdf.. Hence, u r my role model!!:)

He will be very happy for u matrix ji and will welcome u :) :D

haad ho gayi...............Indians are suffering because of infrastructure..............aur govt. neh parosi de layi langar laya hai..........dur phite muh

believe me munshi ji, I have been following u for almost 4-5 years, long before I became a member here... and talking neutrally, I loved to see ur a$$ getting kicked so much, that I was compelled to join pdf.. Hence, u r my role model!!:)

As far as I recall it was the Indians who always took a beating ... Your memory is very selective and defective. Could you now please find the money that your government lost .....

No they didnt ask inspite of munshi and co protesting..

pranab will be secretly assassined by his gang soon.

U know spark, from next time, indian govt must negotiate with Mr.Munshi instead of some stupid BD economist and ministers..
He is the one leading BD and its emergence afterall :P

As far as I recall it was the Indians who always took a beating ... Your memory is very selective and defective. Could you now please find the money that your government lost .....

Ya already stolen by BD for development projects,...
now munshi, return the money :cool:

U know spark, from next time, indian govt must negotiate with Mr.Munshi instead of some stupid BD economist and ministers..
He is the one leading BD and its emergence afterall :P

I always tell that .. but nobody listens.

Wow there have already been 64 replies to this thread. Indians must be trying to cover up for the lost money ......

Back
Top Bottom