What's new

India offers US$200 million aid to Bangladesh

I always tell that .. but nobody listens.

They dont want our money, but y do BD immigirants want to move to india, y want our waters etc..
Munshi ask ur govt to stop begging water from us...
I know u wont use anything indian, or use water that passes through india... :P

use right to information to clear to bring the facts out.................

y waste ur time out by explaining something to one, who have no idea about it

They dont want our money, but y do BD immigirants want to move to india, y want our waters etc..
Munshi ask ur govt to stop begging water from us...
I know u wont use anything indian, or use water that passes through india... :P

Why u quote me and say all this as if i am munshi... i dont want water.. just soda is fine.

Don't you get it the money has been taken but no one knows who got it ........

The Indian government must investigate how this $200 million has been spent ......

And i provided a news bulletin in previous page
check that out munshi

As far as I recall it was the Indians who always took a beating ... Your memory is very selective and defective. Could you now please find the money that your government lost .....

oh come on.. I have always looked up to u... plz believe me, MBI Munshi and the journalist called JANA were the path-bearers whom I followed... these two great personalities enlightened me and made me realize the "truth" which no one else in the Universe knew.... abt india, kashmir, Yindoo baniyas, water treaties--- and that's when I decided I need to follow these great humans and join PDF!!:toast_sign:

You Indians really don't demand strict accounting standards. Reminds me of the fiasco of the Commonwealth Games .....

Back
Top Bottom