What's new

India offers US$200 million aid to Bangladesh

And Mr. munshi brilliant, we are not fools to transport military equipment through BD

Yes if we are transiting 100 tons of gold , diamonds, 1 million barrells of crude oil, Blue ray disks of Mackennas Gold etc.. that are costly., every month.:tup:

Sorry to say you have no understanding of philosophy of transit charges:

Volume and risk to local environment is always the key parameter rather than value.

If you transit 100 tons of gold.. than transit tax shall be less than if you transit consumer goods.

Still... you & me cannot dictate the local govt.

Usually, the business basics are 'take it or leave it'!

What Indians are doing to Bangladesh is day light robbery.

When the Indians write-off $200 million then there has to be a catch. Rule of thumb when dealing with Indians ......

And Mr. munshi brilliant, we are not fools to transport military equipment through BD

Problem is India is doing smuggling in guise of transit.

You are building militias in states who offer you transit aid!

Sri Lanka, Nepal, Myanmar & Bhutan need better treatment from India rather than bangladesh.

Sorry to say you have no understanding of philosophy of transit charges:

Volume and risk to local environment is always the key parameter rather than value.

If you transit 100 tons of gold.. than transit tax shall be less than if you transit consumer goods.

Still... you & me cannot dictate the local govt.

Usually, the business basics are 'take it or leave it'!

What Indians are doing to Bangladesh is day light robbery.

my point is we dont have a billion or more dollar goods transiting to give 200 million just for transit..

Food , ration , groceries , and other commodities are truck bound to there.

Ya now i am really frustrated y we helped them in 1971 :hitwall:
We do something good, yet those jobless fellows and that anti secular jamaatis blame india...
When BD govt do something against bad, they are praising it...

Basically Mr. Mukherjee got tired of all those bs Indian hypocrisy. So he is dumping all the transit ideas as well as $200 million which is wasted. Who will give those back anyways...

Back
Top Bottom