What's new

India not interested in road connection with China

I was not angry at anybody, I was telling you the facts with the coolest head. BTW, why do you care about millions of starving Indians? Are they your relatives? Will you get pain in your stomach if they die without a meal a day? Come on, no need to tell me how millions of Indians are not getting meals, nobody cares in reality and nobody should. You better tell me that you are scared of war with India. You better admit your cowardice if you want to avoid war. I don't care if millions or billions or trillions die, I only want to see a war. They will die anyway.

tsk..tsk..such dark heart people, how dare you to say like that about millions or billions of your compatriots? :cry: I do care because these people are struggle for food, they don't even know if Internet exist and morons such you and I are on piss contest with full stomach.

As for cowardice, we chinese alway enjoyed to be the first to run..happy :rolleyes:

Did we Chineses ever cried over Indian's shoulder about our past??? :azn: you're just self comforting yourself with that :lol: but we fixed our pass, your Indian's one meal per day is still a present event :rofl:

tsk..tsk..such dark heart people, how dare you to say like that about millions or billions of your compatriots? I do care because these people are struggle for food, they don't even know if Internet exist and morons such you and I are on piss contest with full stomach.

As for cowardice, we chinese alway enjoyed to be the first to run..happy

Please be clear. Are you scared of war with India or not? No excuses, please. Just yes or no.

And I repeat, I don't care if some Indians don't get meals at all. Not everybody is entitled to get meal. So please stop telling me who is getting what. Just let me know if war can break out.

tsk..tsk..such dark heart people, how dare you to say like that about millions or billions of your compatriots? :cry: I do care because these people are struggle for food, they don't even know if Internet exist and morons such you and I are on piss contest with full stomach.

As for cowardice, we chinese alway enjoyed to be the first to run..happy :rolleyes:

Yes, I have stomach full of food. And honestly saying I don't care if some stomachs are empty.

Please be clear. Are you scared of war with India or not? No excuses, please. Just yes or no.

And I repeat, I don't care if some Indians don't get meals at all. Not everybody is entitled to get meal. So please stop telling me who is getting what. Just let me know if war can break out.

Are you talking about Dualing or if you're talking that if India + US + Japan +Vietnam + Autralia + Philippine + ... scenario???

Are you talking about Dualing or if you're talking that if India + US + Japan +Vietnam + Autralia + Philippine + ... scenario???

Yes, if India can build alliance with them, India will. The ultimate mission of India is to invade China and capture Tibet and for that anything, be it building alliance or diplomatic deception whatever, will be acceptable for India. The rules of the game themselves don't matter here, what matters is who wins at the end of the day.

Did we Chineses ever cried over Indian's shoulder about our past??? :azn: you're just self comforting yourself with that :lol: but we fixed our pass, your Indian's one meal per day is still a present event :rofl:

I don't know about other Chineses, but the Chineses I find on this forum are crying all the time.. just like yourself.

You fixed your "pass" with cultural revolution then, and now with labour camps. China imports food and India exports (becoming the largest rice exporter in the world, last year). What "one meals" world are you living in... ahh.. you mean that CPC no longer provides you an "iron bowl" ??

More sympathies for you .... may you get your "iron bowl" back. Amen !! :laugh:

it's easy for you to say such thing with stomach full...LMAO.

Yes, it is easy for everyone. I don't know about China but in India it is just like that. Nobody will give a damn, if my own stomach remains empty and similarly I don't give a damn if other Indians' stomachs remain empty. They are not my relatives, nor am I a relative of them. In India the strongest prevails, the weakest dies out. Indians don't create hue and cry for this simple rule of nature. If some Indians can't get meals, it is their own fault and it is because they are weaker and not fit to survive. So, you Chinese posters can keep your lecture for yourselves. It is of no use telling me how millions are starving. I simply don't care.

I don't know about other Chineses, but the Chineses I find on this forum are crying all the time.. just like yourself.:

Really that's interesiting to know, I must have made some confession that I even have clue what I was talking about? thank for remind me :lol:

You fixed your "pass" with cultural revolution then, and now with labour camps. China imports food and India exports (becoming the largest rice exporter in the world, last year). What "one meals" world are you living in... ahh.. you mean that CPC no longer provides you an "iron bowl" ??

More sympathies for you .... may you get your "iron bowl" back. Amen !! :laugh:

So are you trying to say that India galdly sold food to China and let their own people on hunger and stavation??...so much for world most populious democracy nation...I think we chineses are so lucky to find such good neighbor to sacrify their own to save us...we will make our Iron bowl bigger next time...hence I accept your sympathy :lol:

dear kiss, there is a thin line b/w confidence and arrogance.

Yes, if India can build alliance with them, India will. The ultimate mission of India is to invade China and capture Tibet and for that anything, be it building alliance or diplomatic deception whatever, will be acceptable for India. The rules of the game themselves don't matter here, what matters is who wins at the end of the day.

it's that faire??? we call that bullying :cry: or ganging :cry: :cry:

Really that's interesiting to know, I must have made some confession that I even have clue what I was talking about? thank for remind me :lol:

So are you trying to say that India galdly sold food to China and let their own people on hunger and stavation??...so much for world most populious democracy nation...I think we chineses are so lucky to find such good neighbor to sacrify their own to save us...we will make our Iron bowl bigger next time...hence I accept your sympathy :lol:

Enough of crying for today.. now go home.

Too much of your gibberish ... and it start looking less of humor and more of time waste.

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom