What's new

India not interested in road connection with China

There is no need of road between India and China if the intelligence agencies feel that it could be misused. The trade b/w India and China is anyhow growing at quite a good speed even without this road. So it is not that much required.

Also that road will only be connecting India and China. For connecting other parts of world we will also build our own required network.

Lol "misused??? sound like we're planning invasion with that road...LMAO, if your Army feel secure, we have nothing to complain neither. As you said the Sino-India trade are not dependent of this road, so no need to dramatize this deal, you find your own trade roads, we build ours.

Can anyone tell me why Rajiv Gandhi traveled to China in 1988? Why did Atal Bihari Bajpayee visit China in 2003? After 1962, China never showed interests in India and never bothered to send any of its President or Premiere to India. Why did India try to establish a diplomatic tie with China by persuading China in the first place? This is very shameful. Chinese did not come to India, rather Indians went to the Chinese after 1962. Its a shame. Anyone who advocates a good relationship between India and China is a paid agent and is against India's national security.

Can anyone tell me why Rajiv Gandhi traveled to China in 1988? Why did Atal Bihari Bajpayee visit China in 2003? After 1962, China never showed interests in India and never bothered to send any of its President or Premiere to India. Why did India try to establish a diplomatic tie with China by persuading China in the first place? This is very shameful. Chinese did not come to India, rather Indians went to the Chinese after 1962. Its a shame. Anyone who advocates a good relationship between India and China is a paid agent and is against India's national security.

At least Rajiv Gandhi and his team didn't have inferiority complexe to traumatize 1962 event and regard it as shamefull to the nation.

At least Rajiv Gandhi and his team didn't have inferiority complexe to traumatize 1962 event and regard it as shamefull to the nation.

Rajiv Gandhi shamed the whole Indian nation by visiting China in 1988 and establishing ties. And then again, A BJP PM Bajpayee in 2003 shamed the whole nation. What can I say? They should have prepared for a nuclear war with China instead.

Rajiv Gandhi shamed the whole Indian nation by visiting China in 1988 and establishing ties. And then again, A BJP PM Bajpayee in 2003 shamed the whole nation. What can I say? They should have prepared for a nuclear war with China instead.

Dude, it's not too late to undo your pass if you consider as mistake :azn:

Man, don't be the Sinochallenged of our country here. It is not about invading more but ability to kick the invasion back that matters most.. and that is something we still lack because the 550+ MPs that we have consider this country as their fiefdom rather than a democratic responsibility of running the country in a disciplined and dedicated fashion.

There must be no civilian control or political contact with the military matters in a country like ours where babus and their defense illiteracy can cause disasters.

Dude, it's not too late to undo your pass if you consider as mistake :azn:

IMO, the only way to undo what was done before is by invading China and capturing Tibet. We are preparing for that and will accomplish this mission successfully. Tibet will come back to its fatherland very soon. We will get Tibet even if we will have to nuke China and obliterate the Chinese. We are not scared. Its is not that we will invade China for the first time, we did it before during the Opium Wars and the Boxer Rebellion days, you can search the history of China of that period.

We are building public pressure on the Govt so that it can pave the way for a nuclear showdown with China. Every patriotic Indian should support the preparation for war with China because war with China is inevitable even if the border issue is resolved. Its not about AP/South Tibet or Aksai Chin, its about Tibet. We still have the Tibetan Govt in Exile in Dharamshala for a reason which is very obvious to everyone.

If we don't get Tibet then what is the point of having the Tibetan Govt in Exile spending tax payers' money? You tell me.

IMO, the only way to undo what was done before is by invading China and capturing Tibet. We are preparing for that and will accomplish this mission successfully. Tibet will come back to its fatherland very soon. We will get Tibet even if we will have to nuke China and obliterate the Chinese. We are not scared. Its is not that we will invade China for the first time, we did it before during the Opium Wars and the Boxer Rebellion days, you can search the history of China of that period.

We are building public pressure on the Govt so that it can pave the way for a nuclear showdown with China. Every patriotic Indian should support the preparation for war with China because war with China is inevitable even if the border issue is resolved. Its not about AP/South Tibet or Aksai Chin, its about Tibet. We still have the Tibetan Govt in Exile in Dharamshala for a reason which is very obvious to everyone.

If we don't get Tibet then what is the point of having the Tibetan Govt in Exile spending tax payers' money? You tell me.

I can't not prevent you from express your anger and deception of your Indian miserable military performance in the pass vis a vis China. And I really feel sorry that Millions of only one meal per day India have to tighten their belt to feed Exile Tibetans, indeed your taxpayer's money seems to be misused, I can't really do anything but at least your honest earn my sympathy.

I can't not prevent you from express your anger and deception of your Indian miserable military performance in the pass vis a vis China. And I really feel sorry that Millions of only one meal per day India have to tighten their belt to feed Exile Tibetans, indeed your taxpayer's money seems to be misused, I can't really do anything but at least your honest earn my sympathy.

Thanks. We reciprocate the same sympathies for the history of torture in china that continues even to this day, starting with the Japs, then the culture revolution which revolutionalised the "scale at which famines happened in human history", and now the labour camps in china under the control of global MNCs.

We are sorry but we can't do anything to liberate you from your miseries.. but deepest sympathies and condolences for all dead and tortured from Nanking to Lhasa.

I was not angry at anybody, I was telling you the facts with the coolest head. BTW, why do you care about millions of starving Indians? Are they your relatives? Will you get pain in your stomach if they die without a meal a day? Come on, no need to tell me how millions of Indians are not getting meals, nobody cares in reality and nobody should. You better tell me that you are scared of war with India. You better admit your cowardice if you want to avoid war. I don't care if millions or billions or trillions die, I only want to see a war. They will die anyway.

I think India should build the road and also build a bridge that in the time of war can be destroyed with a trigger switch.

Thanks. We reciprocate the same sympathies for the history of torture in china that continues even to this day, starting with the Japs, then the culture revolution which revolutionalised the "scale at which famines happened in human history", and now the labour camps in china under the control of global MNCs.

We are sorry but we can't do anything to liberate you from your miseries.. but deepest sympathies and condolences for all dead and tortured from Nanking to Lhasa.

Did we Chineses ever cried over Indian's shoulder about our past??? :azn: you're just self comforting yourself with that :lol: but we fixed our pass, your Indian's one meal per day is still a present event :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom