What's new

India must continue to hold siachin

Indian especially hindus are status quoist.They fear change hence they end up losing everything along with status-quo.Change is law of nature and status-quo is last refuge of cowards.

Isn't the Hindus' penchant for status quo the cause of many evils in today's India? The people belonged to different varna defined by the socio economic duties they performed. Later the varna became permanent and was called caste. Likewise people failed to get rid of Sati which was introduced for a specific purpose only. Likewise I see status quo with reservation maintained in the coming decades and will become more of an ill practice than it was introduced for.

Remain in Siachen.

Baraf de golay khao te maujan lutto.

No dude, you have failed to understand the matter.
Barf pighal key paani banta hai. Aadmi paani sey jee sakta hai.
Now tell me dude, what flows in a river, and where do the rivers in that part of the world originate out of?
Isi liye Siachen mey maujan hi maujan.

No dude, you have failed to understand the matter.
Barf pighal key paani banta hai. Aadmi paani sey jee sakta hai.
Now tell me dude, what flows in a river, and where do the rivers in that part of the world originate out of?
Isi liye Siachen mey maujan hi maujan.

te maujan lutto bhai ji ..... choon choon kiyun karday ho

The urdu you guys speak in India is not spoken in Pakistan.

yahan lakhnau nahin hai
bechare UP wale itti achi urdu leke gaye the pakistan main aur wahan sab ne uski khichdi bana di fir se.

bechare UP wale itti achi urdu leke gaye the pakistan main aur wahan sab ne uski khichdi bana di fir se.

haan shayed!

Then you guys definitely speak Khari-boli. While we speak Urdu in Lucknow!
Miyan, ek hi lakhnau hai. :)

OK. Khari Boli mein ne kabhi nahin suni.

Magar tum kehtay ho to khari hi hogi.

Khari ka kya matlab hota hai?

Back
Top Bottom